Stop Moaning

I can't believe some of the negativity on this baord about what is essentially, the greatest football managment simulation series every created. Hundreds of threads detailing minor problem after minor problem and no where near as many praising the brilliance of FM.

It must be so frustrating for those who put such a lot in to the production of what is, in my opinion, a master piece.

Brilliant game, the best there is in fact. Cheers SI.

I can't believe some of the negativity on this baord about what is essentially, the greatest football managment simulation series every created. Hundreds of threads detailing minor problem after minor problem and no where near as many praising the brilliance of FM.

It must be so frustrating for those who put such a lot in to the production of what is, in my opinion, a master piece.

Brilliant game, the best there is in fact. Cheers SI.

maybe you should stop your moaning about people moaning

I don't care if people are moaning as long as I see them moaning about little details. It just means we'll have an awesome game on our hands very soon :):thup:

haven't we got a awesome game now?

there's only little bugs ect that people are moaning about. not that much things to moan about in FM10 unlike 09 S.I got Raped .LOL

haven't we got a awesome game now?

there's only little bugs ect that people are moaning about. not that much things to moan about in FM10 unlike 09 S.I got Raped .LOL

That's what I mean!

They moan about some bits here and there, but nothing of importance is clearly broken. That makes me happy :)

(this is assuming they'll moan anyway)

Archived