major wtf!!!! help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pengo:

I have a youth player who could be a leading start in the EPL, value = 2million. Then my chairman accepts a f**king offer of $0!!!! His interference level is set to 1. WHY!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes- impossible to understand this- if you havent already done so, install the patch and this will help in the future.

Cant take a screen pic now, i re loaded my game. Took over the club that wanted my youth player then quit that team. Its not in the news because i played a few more months. Bloody fubar if you ask me :@

I have the newest patch installed.

Even if they offered 1million, why would he accept??? his interference is on 1 which means he would not do anything!!!!!

Did you maybe put his price at 0 (plus "Reject all offers") in order to prevent other clubs form even making normal offers? In that case, the chairman saw the offer which met your valuation of the player and took it. Which is IMHO, an acceptable way for game to close that exploit down... so basically, either accept that, if you area a small club, your good players will go to better clubs, or "cheat" as you did, but there is no ingame way to stop this, which is as it should be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ched:

1 - please don't swear - this forum is for all age groups.

2 - are you running 8.0.2?

3 - if so start a thread in the bugs forum and upload a saved game so that SI can identify and fix this problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Owned!! icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silver Foxx:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ched:

3 - if so start a thread in the bugs forum and upload a saved game so that SI can identify and fix this problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Grow up

Owned!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 - if so start a thread in the bugs forum and upload a saved game so that SI can identify and fix this problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) I did not swear

2) Yes

3) I post where i want.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pengo:

1) I did not swear

2) Yes

3) I post where i want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did swear in your opening post.

And with that "I post where I want" attitude isn't going to get you much help around here.

He advised you to post it in the bugs forum so it could be examined and SI could fix it for future games.

Please do yourself a favour and be a little more mature when you post in these forums. It makes it easier for people to answer your questions, and it gives people less of a reason to flame you for acting like an idiot.

Okay, a good rant on the general forum can be cathartic, but take a breath, calm down, and post a rational, non-swearing message in bugs forum. If you reloaded to pre-incident then you must have a game to upload so the SI techies can get to work on it. Do this, and it should help eliminate this annoying bug and maybe make a positive contribution to future versions.

For any other ranters reading this, PLEASE, when you come across a problem like Pengo's and you have a pre-rant game available, upload it to the bugs forum. I know it's annoying and you "shouldn't have to" but SI don't stick bugs in or leave them in on purpose.

And yeah, like Skunner says, snotty posts rarely get a positive response. I'm trying to be an exception.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

1) I did not swear

2) Yes

And with that "I post where I want" attitude isn't going to get you much help around here.

He advised you to post it in the bugs forum so it could be examined and SI could fix it for future games.

Please do yourself a favour and be a little more mature when you post in these forums. It makes it easier for people to answer your questions, and it gives people less of a reason to flame you for acting like an idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure i said F with two *'s which i added myself + king. There is no swear words with ** in them. So go away you.

I live in in a country with sucky upload, so im not goign to wait hours to upload my saved game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

1) I did not swear

2) Yes

Please do yourself a favour and be a little more mature when you post in these forums. It makes it easier for people to answer your questions, and it gives people less of a reason to flame you for acting like an idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure i said F with two *'s which i added myself + king. There is no swear words with ** in them. So go away you.

I live in in a country with sucky upload, so im not goign to wait hours to upload my saved game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>where do you live? poland? pakistan? peru? paraguay? papua new guinea? come on tell us! icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gif

Im pretty sure i said F with two *'s which i added myself + king. There is no swear words with ** in them. So go away you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do please tell us what word it was that needed starring out then if it was so innocent.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudeface:

I live in in a country with sucky upload, so im not goign to wait hours to upload my saved game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>where do you live? poland? pakistan? peru? paraguay? papua new guinea? come on tell us! icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gif

Australia :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glyn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudeface:

I live in in a country with sucky upload, so im not goign to wait hours to upload my saved game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>where do you live? poland? pakistan? peru? paraguay? papua new guinea? come on tell us! icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Australia :/

Im pretty sure if i wanted people to know where im from i would of posted it. Abuse of power? I think so

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glyn:

I live in in a country with sucky upload, so im not goign to wait hours to upload my saved game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>where do you live? poland? pakistan? peru? paraguay? papua new guinea? come on tell us! icon_biggrin.gificon_confused.gificon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Australia :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure if i wanted people to know where im from i would of posted it. Abuse of power? I think so

Australia? I'm in australia and can get 10MB/sec? Lame excuse

Page 2 of your recent posts - [Australia] (official) data issues.

The information is available to everyone, in what way did glyn abuse his power?

If you're going to carry on being objectionable then you're heading for a card, the facts remain;

1 - you did swear

2 - you knowingly posted in the wrong forum

3 - you expect SI to fix bugs without uploading a save game to help them.

if you carry on like this we won't have to suffer you for much longer.

I maintain - if this is a genuine bug (and i have no reason to not believe you btw) then start a thread in the bugs forum - if you don't have save games (for whatever reason) start the thread anyway as they may be able to replicate the circumstances that led to the bug occuring.

Moaning about it in GQ, in an abusive manner, will just get people bitching at you - glyn could you close this now?

Page 2 of your recent posts - [Australia] (official) data issues.

The information is available to everyone, in what way did glyn abuse his power?

If you're going to carry on being objectionable then you're heading for a card, the facts remain;

1 - you did swear

2 - you knowingly posted in the wrong forum

3 - you expect SI to fix bugs without uploading a save game to help them.

if you carry on like this we won't have to suffer you for much longer.

I maintain - if this is a genuine bug (and i have no reason to not believe you btw) then start a thread in the bugs forum - if you don't have save games (for whatever reason) start the thread anyway as they may be able to replicate the circumstances that led to the bug occuring.

Moaning about it in GQ, in an abusive manner, will just get people bitching at you - glyn could you close this now?

@ Ben Mann: I dont have adsl2+ or adsl8mb.

@ ChedL: So what if i posted in the australian section? Does that mean only australian people can manager the Australian league? Please comeon think.

1) I added the **, so its not wearing. You all assumed it was a swear word or u are are talking about WTF = What the fly. You cant claim to know the meaning of the words i posted. Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.

2) I never claimed it to be a bug, for all you know(which is nothing) is a rant post.

So please dont claim to know my intention of this post and meaning of words. Just because wtf to someone people is a swear word does not mean its to everyone else.

@ ChedL: So what if i posted in the australian section? Does that mean only australian people can manager the Australian league? Please comeon think.

1) I added the **, so its not wearing. You all assumed it was a swear word or u are are talking about WTF = What the fly. You cant claim to know the meaning of the words i posted. Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups.

2) I never claimed it to be a bug, for all you know(which is nothing) is a rant post.

So please dont claim to know my intention of this post and meaning of words. Just because wtf to someone people is a swear word does not mean its to everyone else.

So please dont claim to know my intention of this post and meaning of words. Just because wtf to someone people is a swear word does not mean its to everyone else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh do shut up.

So please dont claim to know my intention of this post and meaning of words. Just because wtf to someone people is a swear word does not mean its to everyone else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you accuse glyn of getting the information from then? It is not in anyway a long shot for someone to assume that you are residing in the coutry when you are commenting on the official data from that country.

If you aren't claiming that the problem is a bug, then you are indeed just ranting, which is also against forum rules - unconstructive rants are not wanted, if it is a bug, then post it in the bugs forum, it's not rocket science.

You still haven't suggested what f**king could be other than a profanity....either your a hlaf wit who added *s to a non abusive word, or you were swearing - which one was it please?

Please carry on, then some mod will eventually get round to banning you and we can be done with this.

Again i ask the question - why hasn't this thread been closed yet?

It is swearing and this thread is closed.

If you want to discuss an issue do so without using expletives or cunningly hidden expletives.

To non-mods, please let the mods do the jobs rather than trying to police the forum yourselves. We do eventually get around to closing threads. Openly criticizing somebody on a forum is equally as bad as posting bad language or derogatory comments. They both equally contribute to abusive flame wars and affect the quality of the forums. If someone posts something you don't like, just ignore it and let the mods do their job.

Archived