Is the new game easier?

Been playing the mirrorfootball demo game for a little while, and after about 10 games as Tottenham I have found myself unbeaten, and having quite unrealistic scorelines from the matches (beat chelsea away 3-1 and villa at home 5-2).

Has anyone else found the new game easier? Or is it just me, or the fact that I have put together a good Spurs team? lol

But still impressed with the new game, and getting more used to the layout as well now. :)

I thought it might be when I managed to set my team up to play the Spurs way in seconds and taught Pest Ham a lesson in my first competitive match. Then the results started to drop.

They seem to have coded Gomes perfectly, pulling off amazing saves one minute, dropping the ball at the feet of opposing strikers the next :(

been completely dominating in the league with United where I am top with a massive goal difference but struggling in the CL (won away at Wolfsburg, drew at home with AZ and drew and lost to Marseille so far)

once I've reached the half season mark I'll try a game with a lesser team and see if I can have the same success.

Hmm, well so far I wouldn't say it's easy as such but it's certainly easier to get your team to play the way you want them to without having to fiddle around with notches on a slidebar. I'm hoping FM10 will rely more on players/manager skills rather than creating a perfect tactic. Tactics are important but IMHO it's been TOO important in recent games. So far I feel a more fun factor while playing that has been lacking in the last 2 editions for me.

Archived