Demo Game to Real Game

When the Demo is released is it going to be possible to start a game in the demo - play till whenever the cut-off its (normally Xmas isnt it?) but then when the full game comes out load that game file using the full game and carry on playing?

Yeah, but because you can;t load as many leagues as I like to run with, I'll be using the demo to create my leagues (if the editor is released on demo also) and familiarise myself with the database changes and get a feel for the new tactics builder and build myself a good tactic that is tried and tested for the full game being released

Yeah, but because you can;t load as many leagues as I like to run with, I'll be using the demo to create my leagues (if the editor is released on demo also) and familiarise myself with the database changes and get a feel for the new tactics builder and build myself a good tactic that is tried and tested for the full game being released

Editor will not be available on the demo according to a previous comment from Miles.

Considering the demo will be exactly the same of the full game ( except of course the time limit ) I would encourage everyone to start harvesting and reporting bugs as soon as it is possible.

This way 2 weeks will be gained. The patch will be released not considering these two weeks but it will have anyway 2 weeks more of bug reporting , that's better than no extra weeks.

Considering the demo will be exactly the same of the full game ( except of course the time limit ) I would encourage everyone to start harvesting and reporting bugs as soon as possible.

This way 2 weeks will be gained. The patch will be released not considering these two weeks but it will have anyway 2 extra weeks of bugs reporting , that's better than nothing.

Archived