What New Leagues???

Hey Guys, do we know if the Welsh League Division 1 will be in the new game or is there a post/thread which has a list of the leagues available?

thanks in advance:)

after about 3 weeks of release buddy, i reckon any league in the world will be playable, you've just got to wait and download them if the are available

whether or not these leagues are gonna be 95% realistic who knows

How? I don't know enough about SAY...The New Zealand league...?

I didn't say that you are going to create every league. I said that you will be able to create it. It's your choice wheter you'll do a research of The New Zeland League and create it. Or any other league, which is not in the game...

I didn't say that you are going to create every league. I said that you will be able to create it. It's your choice wheter you'll do a research of The New Zeland League and create it. Or any other league, which is not in the game...

Sorry, i wasn't having a go at what you said.

It just seems a bit off-hand to say "you can create any league in the world" but i would have NO idea where to start with finding info on all the clubs, let alone the players and what attributes to give them.

To be honest, for me, the editor will be a complete non-event of an extra, like it is every year.

Hey Guys, do we know if the Welsh League Division 1 will be in the new game or is there a post/thread which has a list of the leagues available?

thanks in advance:)

The Welsh League Division 1 and Cymru Alliance are apparently playable with the new editor. I'm hoping to make an editor file with all the second and third tier too. :)

Archived