finally got takeover

got takeover with liverpool and made my finances from okay to rich

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1808/michaelenubuje.png

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3690/liverpool10.png

But 10 days later the chairman sack me having just watch liverpool beat tottenham 4-1 so really ****ed

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1311/michaelenubuje3.png

has this happen to anyone

also by the way man city approach as soon as i left liverpool so i am still happy

Been taken over a number of times at a number of clubs but never had any massive cash injection or been sacked either so nothing really changed apart from the chairmans name.

Luck of the draw i guess. I actually had a board take over twice with Liverpool but kept my job both times, then again i was successful there, 6 league titles, 4 champions leagues ect.

The season before the 2nd takeover I'd posted my saved game in the saved games forum. Someone who'd downloaded and played it posted pack saying that at the end of the season they'd had the takeover and got a new stadium, so i excitedly carried on with my save and did indeed get taken over at the end of the next season but no new stadium or extra cash so is a bit random.

Playing as newcastle the club was taken over and for a short time I was sure that I would be sacked as the new chairman had said that they wanted to install their own man. Well considering I had won the premiership the season previously and was sitting at the top of the premiership when the takeover took place it would have been a little nonsensical to remove me. It was only after winning all the games played between the takeover and the final decision that the board/new chairman decided to keep me.

It's the first takeover I have been involved in and added a really good dimension to the game.

• Administrators

I've been taken over by a Chilean tycoon at Port Vale (!), just after the January transfer window in the second season. They kept me in charge as I had been successful in my first season, getting them promoted via the playoffs. They put in a massive cash injection which has seen me get into the Premiership.

Its a nice touch, but one, I wondered:

a) why is this guy Chilean?

and b) why Port Vale?

but then

I'm not going to complain, only survived in the Premiership on the last day, despite winning both League 1 and the Championship, winning the JPT and reaching an FA Cup final. All I need now is for the tycoon to convince the council to build another 'community stadium!' ;)

Was taken over at the start of about Season 3. I had just started to establish the At.Madrid team at the top of the spanish league consistently improving year on year with the squad, and bringing in the best talent i could find.

It took a long time for the takeover to complete, i must have gone through the full phase, firstly the rumours then the actual takeover, then the news that i might be replaced and that the new chairman really didn't like the look of me. Then after the takeover was completed I was informed by the board that i was to be kept on as manager, since that date the club has gone from strength to strength under my tutelage and has become one of the greatest teams of all time in Europe and Domestic spanish competition.

I have a dream team with the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Vargas, Akinfeev, Asenjo, Heitinga, McLeod (Regen CA 190), Howedes, Vuckevic, Fernandez, Quaresma, Bojan, Aguera, Panhuis (Regen CA 195), Ramires, Ledesma, Rodriguez, Camacho, M'Begue.

Its a stunning squad, that just suffered its first league defeat in 34 games last night against a wonder goal from Jesus Navas of Seville. Gutted to say the least.

I was at Bray Wanderers when Hyde United in the Blue Square North were taked over by an Austrailian tycoon. I had a decent reputation so I applied for the job when their old manager were shown the door and have now won three promotions in a row to get into League 1. No sign of the tycoon ending his spending spree as he keeps improving the training and youth facilities and is now expanding the stadium.

Some cheap players I picked up do now fancy themselves at bigger clubs so I dont think another promotion is on the cards this season.

I was manager Man City, then after 10 years and endless amounts of money that the chairman threw at me, i decided to apply for the Chelsea job. At the time they were near the bottom of the league and doing pretty rubbish in all cups.

Eventually when i was appointed manager, i bought a few players (with what money they had), accidently putting them in the red, then they got took over, by a guy who just pumps more money a month into the club than the guy at Man City!

Its a bit boring now though as i wanted a challenge.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I was at Real Madrid for 5 seasons, Winning 11cups and 3 league titles. Got bored so I took the Liverpool job in December, 17th in Prem after 15games with 15pts, Also like to add I won the Euros with England.

If I only knew how bad Liverpool were run. They are currently paying back a 250mill chairman loan, 40mill bank loan,

On average I lose about 3-4mill a month, and when I sell players I dont get any money from the transfer. I finished 6th, and my job come up as very insecure, Considering Rafa was sending them down and they had already played 15games I thought I had done well.

Following season I have done 11games, Sitting in 4th postion, had to sell nearly all the squad as they were awful. Rafa, what were you thinking,

Wenger is retiring end of the season so im hoping to get his job.

got takeover with liverpool and made my finances from okay to rich

But 10 days later the chairman sack me having just watch liverpool beat tottenham 4-1 so really ****ed

has this happen to anyone

also by the way man city approach as soon as i left liverpool so i am still happy

Yes has happened to me. Being sacked after a take over is not really a problem though because if you want to continue at the club you've just been sacked from then just retire then re-add yourself to the game and the club will welcome you with open arms. This probably shouldn't be allowed but I suppose its just another flaw in the game.

I got takeover first season with rangers by Austrian tycoon who pumped £40 million in to transfers though couldn't buy any one till 2009 summer transfer window. Four season later he decides he will still continue as chairmen but wont put anymore money in to club!! Was forced to sell most of good players and buy cheap youngster as wage bill was over £70 million a season.

Archived