What leagues are you running

English (All) , France (Ligue 1 Only) , Germany (First Divison only), Italy (Serie A only), Holland (Eredivise only), Russia (Premier Divison Only) , Scotland (Premier League only) , Spain (Liga Adalente and Above), Argentina (Premier divison only) and lastly Brazil (First division only) :D

All from the following countries:

England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Holland, Turkey and Belgium, going for a European career starting unemployed. First season got a job in Northern Ireland first division with Ballinamallard United

I'm amazed how many leagues people run! I used to run heaps but I found no real benefit to it. Now I usually just have one nation selected, with all players loaded from one country if I plan on being an international manager in the future.

At the moment I have England (BSP and above) only

I used to start with a lot of leagues from different countries, but on my new game I've (only) started with all leagues from England, Italy, France and Denmark (because i'm danish ;)).

Started in the BSS and plan to work my way up (and maybe move on to either France, Italy or Denmark at some point).

And I've made some small changes to the db.

Archived