Sorry its ealry and yes no spoilers info yet and the date will change and so will the price but im so addicted to this game ive just clicked o here.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/11071646/-/Product.html?searchstring=football+manager+2010&searchsource=0&add=11071646 my apologises if yor not allowed to post threads to commercial websites.

I don't think it has been annnounced yet so I am suprised it is on the site. So, be honest, who has pre-ordered?

me lol. i always do, then as if i magic it pops ion the door mat on the day of release or if the royal mail get off there bums the day before. yea i know it hasnt been released but i find play atre very good at still getting the product to you on time.... they need to pay me commission.

:D. I don't pre-order it until I have tried the demo. Not sure why I do that as I know I'll buy it anyway. I've got absoloutely no money at the moment anyway :(.

Me neither, paying for a house and bills my soon to be ex wife lives in but ill make space for FM2010. didnt play ne demo up until 2009, wasnt impressed but love the full game.... so lets not love the demo LOL.

Sorry its ealry and yes no spoilers info yet and the date will change and so will the price but im so addicted to this game ive just clicked o here.

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/11071646/-/Product.html?searchstring=football+manager+2010&searchsource=0&add=11071646 my apologises if yor not allowed to post threads to commercial websites.

The date can change(its just a guess atm). However the price will not if you place a pre-order.

Yeah. I'm only 14 so I've got nothing to pay for but don't earn either. It's hard for me to get the money for games. Just borrow it from my parents.

I enjoyed the 09 demo, the skin bothered me a bit but I knew that would be eradicated in the full game.

Also, what's with the username? :D

Yeah. I'm only 14 so I've got nothing to pay for but don't earn either. It's hard for me to get the money for games. Just borrow it from my parents.

I enjoyed the 09 demo, the skin bothered me a bit but I knew that would be eradicated in the full game.

Ive got 99 promlems, is a Jay-z song fom the black album circa 2004, awesome if you like hiphop and if you are in to rock kinda music rick rubin produces it, and basically he has 99 problems and a bi**h isnt one being female, a copper or otherwise and ive always got problems with a good goal scorer lol

This has already been mentioned in another thread. I wouldn't pay too much attention to it or pre-order just yet. Wait until you get some official news on this site.

I wonder how many people pre-ordered CM09 only to never have it delivered!!!

Can't see FM doing this though so i'll definitely pre-order next month. I remember when either an old CM/FM SI game got delayed till after Christmas and SI used it as a tag line on billboards saying "The best managers know the action doesn't start until after Christmas!".

Thought it was a clever piece of advertising!

Isnt the art of borowing being able to pay it back? :D

Get a paper round, lazy so and so ;):)

Oh, this sort of borrowing is well different.

I am starting a reffing course in September so will hopefully be earning by January.

May i use your "borrowing" model to lend £100 quid of your parents? If you could ask i would be grateful :thup:

Archived