Timster's Ultimate Training Schedule

It got 100, 000+ downloads last time round, you ready for the new and improved version?

Following the sucess of my last training schedule i did for Football Manager 2006 and Football Manager 2007, i

thought id give it a go for Football Manager 2008, and yet again i saw instant results. This time however, I've

made a seperate schedule for DM/MC and ML/MR/AML/AMR folks.

In order to maximize the potential of this schedule make it so you dont overload your coaches with too much work. I

prefer to sign an extra few and to have one coach for each aspect of training. So one coach for defending, one for

ball control, one for tactics, etc. This helps the coach focus on that one aspect and therefore you get better

results.

Instructions:

1. Paste CMFrenzy.tsh into your my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/schedules folder. If there

is no schedules folder then simply make one.

2. In Football Manager 2008 go to training overview and click on schedules -> edit schedules.

3. Click import.

4. A file called "CMFrenzy" should be there, click that and then click ok. You will now have four different

training schedules; defence, DM/MC, wingers and attack. Put your players in the respected schedules according to

their position. [AMC goes in attack] If you cannot see the "CMFrenzy" file then tell Football Manager 2008 where

you have saved it.

Download Link

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It got 100, 000+ downloads last time round, you ready for the new and improved version?

Following the sucess of my last training schedule i did for Football Manager 2006 and Football Manager 2007, i

thought id give it a go for Football Manager 2008, and yet again i saw instant results. This time however, I've

made a seperate schedule for DM/MC and ML/MR/AML/AMR folks.

In order to maximize the potential of this schedule make it so you dont overload your coaches with too much work. I

prefer to sign an extra few and to have one coach for each aspect of training. So one coach for defending, one for

ball control, one for tactics, etc. This helps the coach focus on that one aspect and therefore you get better

results.

Instructions:

1. Paste CMFrenzy.tsh into your my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/schedules folder. If there

is no schedules folder then simply make one.

2. In Football Manager 2008 go to training overview and click on schedules -> edit schedules.

3. Click import.

4. A file called "CMFrenzy" should be there, click that and then click ok. You will now have four different

training schedules; defence, DM/MC, wingers and attack. Put your players in the respected schedules according to

their position. [AMC goes in attack] If you cannot see the "CMFrenzy" file then tell Football Manager 2008 where

you have saved it.

Download Link

So this training schedule is not yours? You're posting someone elses? And what if people have questions? Are you in a position to help them or do I need to close this thread and wait for the rightful author of the schedules?

OK, I am admin of CMFrenzy.com, the nickname there is mikedadude. When I registerd here I registered as Timster for some reason I can't remember anymore and I can't change it.

If you have any doubts feel free to register on the cmfrenzy forums and pm mikedadude.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gavt1976:

can i asked one question please </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the question is how do i keep my players fit all season and not let them get injured and to keep them 90%

What tends to happen is that you get quite a few training injuries in the first 3 months and then players get accustomed to it, it gets better. Least for me that is. If you want them to get injured less often I'd hire more physios if you have few. Also don't overplay a certain player too often if his fitness tends to be poor. Rotate and so forth.

If that doesn't help, you can always put the overall slider down a notch and see if that helps things a bit.

timster - i think i have followed them but evidently doing something wrong?

i dont get what you mean by pasting cmfrenzy.tsh into the folder though?? i simply clicked the download link at the bottom of your first post and put it in the training file but cant find it on the game!! icon_frown.gif

Polistus: No goalie schedule, so just let them be in the default one. I feel it does the job fine enough.

And yes, by all means use it for the youngsters. I do anyway!

Roston: Alright, so I'm guessing you've extracted it right? Are you sure its in the my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/schedules/ folder and NOT the program files/sports interactive/football manager 2008/schedules/ folder?

What you could always do is just put the .tsh file in C:/ and direct the game there. Hope that helps!

what u download is a rar'd up ver. u need a software call winrar and then u rar it out and it will become .tsh ver.

now where do u put the .tsh? my computer---->[username's Documents]---->[sports something]---->[Tactic]---->[Done]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaiserf:

I've been trying to d/l your schedule from cmfrenzy, but I get the message "illegal download attempt". Any advice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had the same problem. Try the link Jinli's link to rapidshare, that worked for me. Hope this solves your prooblem.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Giggsy1999:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kaiserf:

I've been trying to d/l your schedule from cmfrenzy, but I get the message "illegal download attempt". Any advice? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had the same problem. Try Jinli's link to rapidshare, that worked for me. Hope this solves your prooblem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived