Timster's Ultimate Training Schedule

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all those who can't download from the site, sorry issue with the downloads at the moment. For the mean time use the link that Gnu showed, that will work fine!

ManU@oldtrafford: Yes you can, just put them in the same schedules as the senior. IF they're too young then no.

RealMeanDigsy: You should've noticed it by now, you're probably not assigning your coaches properly.

AliDaei: You have to extract the .rar to get the .tsh and you then import the .tsh. Re-read the insctructions.

Hope that helps guys!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

AliDaei: You have to extract the .rar to get the .tsh and you then import the .tsh. Re-read the insctructions.

Hope that helps guys! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I know that and that's what I've done. But I've noticed I get the error with all files (tactics included).

I'm beginning to think I must have done something wrong with my coach assignments, because I'm not getting any results with your training schedule. I'm not even getting poor results - no changes at all!

My coach star ratings are 4 stars for everything apart from goalkeeping (7 stars).

Yeah, I read the instructions and it wouldnt work.

I have a mac now and I cant seem to get winrar to work, although I had no problems before when I had a PC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timster:

Tested download, it works. I assume its cause youre on a mac :/ Sorry!

cpcompany: Have you read the instructions and made sure you didn't do somethin wrong along the way? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I emailed you the .tsh but I'm not sure, if I didn't just re-email me and I'll send you the .tsh. I don't know however, if the mac version uses .tsh for training schedules. If it doesn't I can't help you, sorry. If it does however, the .tsh which I might eventually (if I haven't already) send you will work.

Hmmph.. That paragraph was confusing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RealMeanDigsy:

How long until I notice effects. Been a couple of months and no noticeable change in my players stats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im having the same problem im sure ive got my caoching assignments spot on but there is no chages what so ever to my players. Im arsenal and ive got top class coaches but there is nothing happening.

Can anyone help please?

WinRAR is a Win-only app (the name already says it)

Get http://rarexpander.sourceforge.net/ if you want to expand your RARs on your mac.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cpcompany:

Yeah, I read the instructions and it wouldnt work.

I have a mac now and I cant seem to get winrar to work, although I had no problems before when I had a PC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Timster:

Tested download, it works. I assume its cause youre on a mac :/ Sorry!

cpcompany: Have you read the instructions and made sure you didn't do somethin wrong along the way? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashzilla:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RealMeanDigsy:

How long until I notice effects. Been a couple of months and no noticeable change in my players stats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im having the same problem im sure ive got my caoching assignments spot on but there is no chages what so ever to my players. Im arsenal and ive got top class coaches but there is nothing happening.

Can anyone help please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you're using the patch there you're screwed, there seems to be a bug with training with the patch, i have more then 50 players on my club (25 1st team + 30 under19) and one season later they're all the same. the arrows say they're getting better but their stats are always the same. great job SI you managed to do the same mistake as in Fm2007

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathSpawn:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashzilla:

Can anyone help please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you're using the patch there you're screwed, there seems to be a bug with training with the patch, i have more then 50 players on my club (25 1st team + 30 under19) and one season later they're all the same. the arrows say they're getting better but their stats are always the same. great job SI you managed to do the same mistake as in Fm2007 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the reply i hope they will fix this asap

• 3 weeks later...

Willster, start a new thread or just read the instruction manual as it's a bit off-topic, sorry.

Gravsie123: If you email me (find my email in the profile) I will send you the .tsh, I assume that .tsh files work on the mac version as well.

Extract the .tsh, import it via FM08. It's all there in the instructions. icon_smile.gif

Moverman98: Didn't work as in no results?

I'm a bit confused as to this really, surely the new patch shouldn't make a training schedule just suddenly stop working? Seems like something may a bit screwed up cosmetically or technically with the "show recent improvements in training". Perhaps one way to find out is to note down the attribute a player has at start of season with a training schedule, then check in 6 months, 9 months and a year later and see how they change (along as said player doesn't get injured).

• 2 weeks later...

andy23wolves: May be good if you could say what you did to help others in your position.

Things for others to consider:

How good are your training facilities?

Have you set the coach assignments to such a way that each part has a 7* rating?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using it with the 8.0.1 version right now. One thing I have noticed is that when you look at player profiles it doesn't seem to show any improvements or decrease in stats (least not for the skin I'm using). However, when you look at the training regimes and click view-> training, you can see that the players are improving in various aspects.

So yes, there's still a point to it.

So how long before you should notice a difference in them then ? My players have been using it for over 3 months , so far out of 45 players i only have 2 showing any improvement but 18 showing a reduction .

Not a glowing endorsement , add to that the 12 injured players i have it doesn't seem any use at all .

and yes , i have as many physios as the club will let me .

Usually three months. What you tell me isn't very good at all... Have you made sure that your training has the maximum amount of stars per training category? I.e. 7 stars for attacking, shooting, defending etc.

How are your training facilities? Etc.

It's doing it's job in my League 2 Brentford side so either you're doing something wrong, or it just works for some and doesn't for others.

Also, were the 12 injuries training or match? If they're match-related you can hardly blame the training schedule.

Archived