Biggest Stint on FM (May Contain Player Naming)

Alright then what is your biggest ever stint on FM???

Mine is an 6 hour stint 2 nights ago with my Farsley save. Then after these 6 hours discovered that I had loaded the wrong leagues and promptly quitted and deleted the game!! Somtimes I don't know why I bother:D:D

I will keep check on this thread and I will keep a record

Feel free to tell us what season, club and what heppened during your stint.

Record: 17 Hours!! (Golfpunk)

When I was (meant to be) looking for a new job and was getting paid by my old employer for 3 months (annual leave, resettlement leave etc.) I used to wake up at about 10am and play all the way through til about 3am some days. Obviously stopping for some food and toilet breaks throughout the day. So I'd say my longest stint has probably been 17 hours. :D

Record:- 17 hours (golfpunk)

I just surpassed my own record last night, 8 hours with some breaks with my new unemployed save!! (btw I was not holidaying) Now up at Havant & Waterlooville in the BSS and finding life difficult. Hopefully my Reading loanee striker can sort things out!!

I think that there have been a few occasions in my first year at uni when I would wake up early and just play fm for the whole day, so I've probably done about 16/17, maybe more, but I really can't remember much from my first year...

Once played from around 9am till 3am about a year ago. Was managing East Stirling at the time iirc, got them promoted to the First Division and resigned when they were bottom with about 5 points from the first half of the season. Ending up managing Redditch or someone similarly bad after iirc. That was a good game, I got relegated nearly every season apart from that East Stirling job.

Archived