Wow a backflip!!!!!!!

I have to wonder the mindset of some people.

You dig out a forum sign-on from 9 months ago, when you've never posted before to tell a bunch of strangers at 1:00am that a little graphical representation of a player you've bought on a football management computer game has just done a backflip to celebrate scoring.

lulz backflip ftw etc.

and i have to wonder why people like you need to post sarcastic comments like that.

You dig out a forum sign-on from 9 months ago, when you've never posted before to tell a bunch of strangers at 1:00am that a little graphical representation of a player you've bought on a football management computer game has just done a backflip to celebrate scoring.

lulz backflip ftw etc.

My player just did a backflip!! Marquinhos, got him from brazil.

My opinion, for what its worth, is that these little details and the excitement that they bring should never be ignored and (although I do not think the game is beyond criticism, see my previous Post!) that you felt you had to share this as a new Poster (welcome aboard) shows how absorbing & special this game is.

lulz backflip ftw etc.

just because it was 1:00am where you are doesn't mean its 1:00am for everyone.

lulz backflip ftw etc.

What is the need for that comment?

lulz backflip ftw etc.

You love it :p! I had an account for about 2 years (on an old email address) and only started posting recently because I only found the need to then.

Archived