Is This Much of an Achievement?

I just took a clean sweep of Player of the Season, Young Player of the Season, Top Goalscorer, Manager of the Year, Goal of the Season, and had 7 players in the Team of the Season... I've never done anything like that before, I was just wondering if anyone else has done it, and if they have, how frequent an occurrence is it?

Sounds like a good year!

Closest thing I've come to that is

World Player Of the Year - Aguero

World Defender Of The Year - Fazio

World Midfielder Of The Year - Young

World Striker Of The Year - Aguero

In fact, thinking about it, would you say my acheivement is better? :D

That's quite impressive! I imagine that a lot of people who have played a long time in and have dominant sides would have done better than I did at some point, but I was just pleasantly surprised when it happened. As I said, I'm Celtic, and Rangers are pretty poorly managed in my experience on FM, so there's no domestic competition, but still, funky little occurrence.

If we are all allowed to boast :D

In FM 08 or 07 I think I had my whole XI in the squad before for Arsenal. Then again it had Zlatan, Torres, Sneijder, Ramos, and co in the team

Cheat! Nah just kidding. Still quite an acheivement no matter who the players are!

Cheat! Nah just kidding. Still quite an acheivement no matter who the players are!

Nah it was on 07 when I developed a Diablo tactic the first Kimz if you will :D i think every player had an arrow

Made the game really easy but only for this particular save ;)

I've not got goal of the season, but I have won the others you mention in one season.

Yeah that's what made it unusual for me, I don't tend to get the Goal of the Season one. I guess it's pretty much down to luck isn't it? I mean, you can buy flair players to give yourself a better chance, but still.

Sounds like a good year!

Closest thing I've come to that is

World Player Of the Year - Aguero

World Defender Of The Year - Fazio

World Midfielder Of The Year - Young

World Striker Of The Year - Aguero

In fact, thinking about it, would you say my acheivement is better? :D

Checked this and I was indeed correct.

Missed out on goalkeeper fo the year.......to Gomez!

not sure of you can call this any sort of achievement but...winning the Johnstone Paint trophy 3 years in a row with 3 different teams

Luton in the 1st - (got knocked out by Oldham in the second season in the second round)

Oldham (who incidently knocked me out in my second season with Luton - took over them when they were in the semis)

Swindon

I've won manager of the year finishing 4th in the Championship (not promoted), which is fairly hardcore.

wow, what else did you win because I can never seem to do it, evening winning the Champions league with lowly Cesena didn't let me knock Inters manager, Moyes, off top spot.

Archived