FM09! What aload of rubbish

This years fm is the worst fm ever.

I have been a hardcore user of fm & cm since i could remember, buying all of them.

this years game i can say is to hard not one tactic works for to long. the slowest fm ever.

the fun has gone.

i feel sorry for the first time users, i bet they think what a waste of money. should of brought Lma instead.

This years fm is the worst fm ever.

I have been a hardcore user of fm & cm since i could remember, buying all of them.

this years game i can say is to hard not one tactic works for to long. the slowest fm ever.

the fun has gone.

i feel sorry for the first time users, i bet they think what a waste of money. should of brought Lma instead.

So managers IRL stick to the same tactics do they? They never change their tactics to outwit the opposition?

And FM is not too hard, the difficulty depends on the team you choose.

And its your PC that is slow

1) It is slow because you have a poor computer

2) LMA?? Seriously :D Do they still make that?

3) Plenty of tactics work

4) Go to Tactics forum

5) It's funny how everyone on the forums who slates the game claims to be a 'hardcore' player? :D

To be honest SI are looking to make this game as realistic as possible and making the tactics harder to use is making it more realistic. If people are not wanting that type of game then they should buy Fifs or Pro Evo where they get to control their games.

Personally I love the fact that the tactics are more a lot harder to master. It makes a great challenge and when you see you team win a trophy you feel as if you have achieved so much more on this game

Yep. The boards are filled with first time users who wish they'd bought LMA! :D

GRRR!

Everyone beat me :(

I had the same points but was just too slow :D

I have only patched once and so, I don't see why everyone is claiming that it has taken 6 months.

I think that it is a perfectly excellent game.

It just mean't to show that i have alot of experience in the game. just comment on the issue anyway

The only issue is that someone is kicking his toys out of the pram because his team lost a few games.

Oh just shut up with fm being rubbish what a pointless thing to say like that! if you annoyed with it at least post it normally so people listen and try and help. FM09 isnt rubbish. FM is and always will be the best and most realistic managment game out.

I first got an FM/CM in 2007 so does that make me a non-hardcore user? It seriously doesn't matter when you started playing as a new game is exacly that; a new game. Maybe in CM4 you had a tactic that won every match but as the years go on the game will become better and the match engine will improve; the days of the 'supertactics' are almost gone.

It is getting more and more difficult to walk into this game and succeed and tactics take a lot more logic and thought than in previous years. You have to really think about the structure of your team and how your tactical changes will affect balance and how your players will fit into the new tactic.

The only problem for 'drop in' players is that as the match engine keeps getting more similar to a real football match, the tactic you use will have to make more sense.

Also, to your other problem, the game will always be more system heavy after each release which is what is expected as the game evolves. You really can not expect the same performance that you got from Football Manager 2007 or even 2008 as the game is constantly getting more needy with the way the game is becoming. There is a lot of processing that goes on through the days in Football Manager 2009 so if you are not up-to-date, you are probably going to struggle without lowering the amount of leagues you play with.

Archived