International Team job

Hi

Why it is not possible to manage any international team. Even during the season someone get sacked you cannot apply for example I started in Indian league and China's manager got sacked but I cannot apply as there is no option in job centre same with other countries like Cameroon and Ghana and few of the European and south american countries.

Maybe it's because you haven't got the Chinese league loaded?

I always thought you could only manage International teams if you have either loaded the league or all players from that country?

I could be totally wrong though.

Maybe it's because you haven't got the Chinese league loaded?

Shouldn't make a difference. It's a national team after all. Lots of obscure nations are available without having their respective leagues loaded, and I wouldn't exactly call China an obscure nation :p

yeah there are only certain international teams you are allowed to manage.If you are quick enough before the job is offered elsewhere you should be able to apply for the job

This chinese league not loaded is also true

I believe there needs to be a certain number of players available for the desired national team in order for the job to become available. For example, if there are only 30 Chinese players available from the loaded leagues then the Chinese national team will not be available.

However, if there are a larger number of Chinese players available (I have no idea how many) then that national team will be available for the OP to manage.

Pretty sure I'm correct, hope that helps.

you must of loaded the leagues as well....

You mean loaded the Chinese league? Well there could be something I'm missing, so I apologise if I am, but how do people become managers of Brazil, Argentina, Ivory Coast etc when they don't have those leagues loaded?

You don't need to have the leagues loaded, Sonck is right about the players available being the main reason for nations becoming active. You don't have to load the Brazilian leagues in order to manage Brazil, because there are enough Brazilian player available in a new game.

you must of loaded the leagues as well....

This is not true, I've managed the Nigerian, Columbian and Uruguayan national teams without ever loading those leagues.

wesleysonk has hit the nail on the head as to why this is occurring for some international teams.

EDIT: Damn you Norris :mad::D

The job might already be given to someone else. Check the Staff link of the national team to see if the position is occupied.

I checked and they don't have anyone as manager and also same thing happening with other countries like cameroon and ghana

i think it has to be a major international side, i took over Poland without the leagues, but i cant apply for nations like Liechtenstein who just had their gaffer sacked

well i loaded up all asian leagues and i'm the solomon islands manager (not exactly a big nation tbh)

Archived