Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why did you decrease Kaka? Players shouldn't lose CA because of an injury. As he's shown coming on towards the end of the season he's capable of absolutely brilliant goals.

He's lost his "legs" trust. He still a good player on the game but he is not the same player.

Wally just started a game with Crewe and I've noticed that you have transferred Ashley Westwood to Northampton. He is still at Crewe in real life. The Ashley Westwood that has signed for Northampton is a 33 year old free agent centre back in the database.

Ah ok i'll get that fixed cheers :o:D

il bump it up to 25m as i cant see then getting snijder now

Whether we get Sneijder or not is irrelevant, the point is we could have, or still might do and the transfer would be anywhere between £30-40m. The transfer fee isnt what had stopped the negotiation, its his wages, this is why Nike are reportedly stepping in to bump his wages through image rights. So there IS at least £30-40m there for the transfer, so IMO that should be available :)

Whether we get Sneijder or not is irrelevant, the point is we could have, or still might do and the transfer would be anywhere between £30-40m. The transfer fee isnt what had stopped the negotiation, its his wages, this is why Nike are reportedly stepping in to bump his wages through image rights. So there IS at least £30-40m there for the transfer, so IMO that should be available :)

Well there's 25m in update i posted this morning i'll tweak it bit more for thursday's final update :)

Well there's 25m in update i posted this morning i'll tweak it bit more for thursday's final update :)

Ok thanks Wally. Im not saying this because 'I' want £30-40m to spend BTW. I could just edit myself for that. I just want the update to be as realistic as possible :)

Did you include the £40m DHL sponsorship? Its £10m per season over 4 years :thup:

Ok thanks Wally. Im not saying this because 'I' want £30-40m to spend BTW. I could just edit myself for that. I just want the update to be as realistic as possible :)

Did you include the £40m DHL sponsorship? Its £10m per season over 4 years :thup:

Yes did that sponser should show up as a genral sponsor i think or should it be a kit sponsor as i thought it was just going on training tops ?? 2010-2014

Yes did that sponser should show up as a genral sponsor i think or should it be a kit sponsor as i thought it was just going on training tops ?? 2010-2014

Im not too sure which it would come under. Technically its a 'kit' sponsorship but it will also be included on the tracksuits, jumpers and so on so that covers more than just the kit. I think it should be a renewable contract though. Now they have one I cant see them getting rid now. When the 4 years is up they will either renew or get a new one. I think a lot of teams will follow suit soon aswell. Maybe City will get a £400m one from Etihad :rolleyes:

Im not too sure which it would come under. Technically its a 'kit' sponsorship but it will also be included on the tracksuits, jumpers and so on so that covers more than just the kit. I think it should be a renewable contract though. Now they have one I cant see them getting rid now. When the 4 years is up they will either renew or get a new one. I think a lot of teams will follow suit soon aswell. Maybe City will get a £400m one from Etihad :rolleyes:

Well i'll leave on general sponsor for now and i did tick the renewable option so that's done

hi

Do you update players stats in these updates as well ?

Just wondering if you have changed any of the Arsenal players stats such as Wojciech Szczesny and carl jenkinson who has very poor stats (think he should have perhaps a few tweaks considering he looks a prospect?)

cheers

Ive put the file in the DB folder and its not showing up when i start a new game, what am i doing wrong? Im playing a boxed version by the way.

Read either the first post or the FAQ. It doesnt go in the DB folder. It goes in the EDITOR DATA folder.

Ive put the file in the DB folder and its not showing up when i start a new game, what am i doing wrong? Im playing a boxed version by the way.

Most have put it in Users>Your Name>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>editor data. You probably have to create the editor data file. However, this did not work for me, so I did this instead

My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>editor data. You may also have to create a file here.

Ive put it in the editor data folder and its still not showing up?

It wont shop up in the drop down menu when selecting the database. You have to check the box in the bottom right corner to select the editor files. Have you even read the FAQ for instructions?

I dont need to read the FAQ for instructions, ive done this loads of times before and i know what to do. Ive created the folder and put wallys file in there, but its not showing up when i start a new game for me to tick it. I never usually have a problem with this which is why im asking if ive missed something.

hi

Do you update players stats in these updates as well ?

Just wondering if you have changed any of the Arsenal players stats such as Wojciech Szczesny and carl jenkinson who has very poor stats (think he should have perhaps a few tweaks considering he looks a prospect?)

cheers

All been tweaked. From Szczesny Frimpong Jenkinson Joel Campbel the young japanese lad and more and decreases to to people like Sebastien Squillaci/Rosicky and many more not only at Arsenal but everywhere else too.

I dont need to read the FAQ for instructions, ive done this loads of times before and i know what to do. Ive created the folder and put wallys file in there, but its not showing up when i start a new game for me to tick it. I never usually have a problem with this which is why im asking if ive missed something.

Well obviously your doing something wrong because it works for everyone else. If your using vista or windows 7, there are two folders. Make sure its in the correct one. Again all this is in the FAQ. Read it again and follow the instructions carefully.

They spent there money.. unless Sneider joins on deadline day i dont think he will get anyone else in because of the emergence of the youngsters. I think you leave it at 25m, and if people want to get Sneider in...sell some players :) You could raise the extra 15/20 million easy. Especially after i done up so many of fergies babes.

They spent there money.. unless Sneider joins on deadline day i dont think he will get anyone else in because of the emergence of the youngsters. I think you leave it at 25m, and if people want to get Sneider in...sell some players :) You could raise the extra 15/20 million easy. Especially after i done up so many of fergies babes.

Your still missing the point. THE MONEY IS THERE. Yes you could raise it, but that doesnt change the fact that the money is there to begin with. The only reason we havent signed Sneijder is because of his wages. This is why Nike are stepping in.

And also your missing the point about the money. I dont want it in so we can buy Sneijder in the game, we dont need him and we dont need him IRL either IMO. But the fact is that the money is there, there was negotiations over his transfer and the only stumbling block is his wages. So £30-40m is there at least because that is what Sneijder would cost. There is actually more than that available if what they say is true but that doesnt matter. If they come to a solution over his wages, chances are we will sign him, regardless of what we have already spent, because the money is there.

All been tweaked. From Szczesny Frimpong Jenkinson Joel Campbel the young japanese lad and more and decreases to to people like Sebastien Squillaci/Rosicky and many more not only at Arsenal but everywhere else too.

nice , can wait to try the update!

cheers

According to the papers? Give us a source mate. The training kit thing? Thats to balance the uefa fair play thing isnt it. Man.. you have about 10 people posting conflicting things with Utd in this forum and there money. Like i said.. Give us a source. Post a link which isnt from a newspaper and it can go in. Thats fair enough. He is also on ridiculous wages at Inter i just cant see it happening. BUT.... Chances are if you get Wesley in it will be in the final update so there wont be any need to change the money situation. As the money wont be there anymore. But wally will change the money because he is nice. I wouldnt. Cos im a horrible ****. ;) Saying that Cleverly and Welbeck are fantastic if you play them. Did i change Cleverly to a cm yet or did i miss it, cant remember.

Did you do what i said in my post(#2817)?

Eto'o isn't actually on £365k a week!

Eto'o, 30, joins on a three-year deal and will earn 10m euros (£8.7m) per season

Samuel Eto'o's reported salary at Anzhi equates to £167,825 per week

That would mean he's taken a pay cut to join them. The figures Anzhi have banded around have been disputed because he was already on 220 a week at Inter. Even with the lower tax rate of 13% in Russia he would be losing out.. so why join them for LESS money?

When he first signed it was €20m a year, now it's down to €10m. Don't think so.

Exactly. You may as well give Arsenal £90m to spend. They may have sold players for around that but it doesn't mean they will have all of that to spend, there are factors the game doesn't incorporate - or things the public just don't know about. Use Newcastle and Andy Carroll as an example.. £35m to spend, on who? anyone? So it's gone to pay back the debt to the chairman, and they still get rid of their high earners - Nolan and Barton. Spurs and the CL money, the accounts say Spurs got around £30m from that and have spent, er, next to nothing this summer.

Exactly. You may as well give Arsenal £90m to spend. They may have sold players for around that but it doesn't mean they will have all of that to spend, there are factors the game doesn't incorporate - or things the public just don't know about. Use Newcastle and Andy Carroll as an example.. £35m to spend, on who? anyone? So it's gone to pay back the debt to the chairman, and they still get rid of their high earners - Nolan and Barton. Spurs and the CL money, the accounts say Spurs got around £30m from that and have spent, er, next to nothing this summer.

My point exactly. Completley agree. You pay the debt off, you can add Villa into that otherwise they would have loads of money to spend. Arsenal do have a lot to spend. But they wont. I'm sure with the Man Utd thing you could alway, 1...budget adjust or 2 ask your board for more money for the transfers.. which is the position they would be in to get Sneider off Inter IRL as they spent there budget. Because even Utd have a budget and fergie has said multiple times, "i dont expect anything else" so when they get him on deadline day lol they will end up with £0 to spend and people will complain then again. His point was to make the database more realistic, where infact if you dont believe paper talk and have man utd tinted glasses on. It is realistic the way it is. I dont even know why i'm arguing the point. Lol. I'll just change it to what i think it is atm beacuse i contribute heavily on the finances and i have not been convinced otherwise so far that Utd have this money. Things change..banks call in loans. Especially if your that much in debt. FACT.

My point exactly. Completley agree. You pay the debt off, you can add Villa into that otherwise they would have loads of money to spend. Arsenal do have a lot to spend. But they wont. I'm sure with the Man Utd thing you could alway, 1...budget adjust or 2 ask your board for more money for the transfers.. which is the position they would be in to get Sneider off Inter IRL as they spent there budget. Because even Utd have a budget and fergie has said multiple times, "i dont expect anything else" so when they get him on deadline day lol they will end up with £0 to spend and people will complain then again. His point was to make the database more realistic, where infact if you dont believe paper talk and have man utd tinted glasses on. It is realistic the way it is. I dont even know why i'm arguing the point. Lol. I'll just change it to what i think it is atm beacuse i contribute heavily on the finances and i have not been convinced otherwise so far that Utd have this money. Things change..banks call in loans. Especially if your that much in debt. FACT.

For a start I dont have Man Utd tinted glasses on. Fergie said numerous time in press conferences while on tour of America that they was in talks about Sneijder. The only problem is his wages, not the transfer fee. This is why Nike are supposedly stepping in to boost his wages with image rights. So the money is there. FACT.

Your not convinced that United have the money. Are you one of these that was laughing last season when they said there was £150m in the bank for players but they didnt spend anything? Was you still laughing when they went out and spent getting on £60m on 3 players? If you want to believe all the crap that MUST spout out thats up to you. But its clear the money for Sneijders transfer is there. Yes if they do sign him before deadline day then maybe the available amount should be nearer to £0. But at this point in time, they havent got him, so the money is still available.

The 'I dont expect anything else' line isnt because they have spent their budget and there is nothing left. Its because they only want Sneijder, and it doesnt look like its going to come off because of the wage situation. If Sneijder suddenly dropped his demands, im sure the deal would be done, we'll see more in the coming days.

At the end of the day, I also have the editor, I can change the file if I wish to. I just want it realistic for everybody else. If you think you or a Spurs fan know more than me about United I dont really give a toss. Im just saying what I believe to be true at this point in time. And there is certainly more than £17.5m left for transfers. And thats only if you say you will win the league. If it stays at £25 then its more realistic than £17.5m I suppose but considering whats been happening with Sneijder, we know that deal to be closer to the £30-40m mark. Hence why I say at least £30m should be available.

BTW do you even understand ANYTHING about Uniteds debt or the FFP rules. Even before the DHL sponsorship, United was in no danger of breaking the FFP rules. FFP has absolutely nothing to do with debt. Its about clubs spending more money that it actually generates, like Man City do. City's stadium naming deal was to get around the FFP. Considering our debt, do you really think a £40m sponsorship is going to make a difference? The £10m a year from that isnt even enough to pay the interst so thats nonesence and a typical response from somebody that hasnt got a clue what they are talking about. I follow my club very closely, especially the financial side of things and im not worried one bit. The PIK has been paid so the burden of its stupid interest amount has gone. We are back to the original bond issue debt and that is more than sustainable from the money the club makes each year. I wouldnt expect the average person to understand but I follow this very closely and there is nothing to worry about. Like I said, if you want to believe all the crap from MUST thats up to you. But even somebody like Andersred, who has been highly critical so far, is even starting to sound a bit optimistic in his recent blogs. Do yourself a favout and search for Andersred on google. Read a little bit, educate yourself, then tell me I have Man Utd tinted glasses on.

at the end of the day lads... the way it works in real life is that the manager will present a list of players he would like to spend and the board/chairman will give him a considered budget that he can get those players with....

players like sneijder would be special cases where at they will allocate the huge amount needed at their discretion...

the game can simulate this by having the budget of 60mil and then either asking for more funds or paying over 48 months etc

i do the changes for italy...but without history for old championship

seria a tim

serie b tim

lega pro prima divisione a b

lega pro seconda divisione a b

(erase ex c2c)

there's a problem...i don't found the rule to buy 1 or 2 not european players....where is it?

Man you still talking. In fairness i went on the other day when wally sent me the file and your balance was 30m transfer budget was about 10m. Count yourself lucky. Cos i boosted it back up. I have educated myself, i use a lot of information from this website. http://swissramble.blogspot.com/ never saw anything about the 150m. If you say its there i'll look it up. But in the meantime Educate yourself..:) There your clubs accounts. Because from what i know it pretty much states you spend most of the money you have on intrest payments. Funny that the bank wanting money. In this current climate. Things change, Why i never for a second believed you had 150m to spend. They may have said it, but people lie. Especially the glazer family. If sneider was to come with the emergence of your youngsters im possitive berbatov would be sold to PSG or something to balance things out. Dont know anything about the Nike thing, or seen anything. Give us a source please. Knowing nike and utd its more than likely to happen.. fair enough.. as they pay image rights to get around the tax laws. I understand. But if you ask the board on the game and thats what it is.. agame. They will give you the money for extra signings. Which is what they would have to do to get Sneider. But i maintain I have not seen anything concrete about Sneider once. Rumours. Thats all, because Man Utd fans want him. Thus the rumours persist. We shall wait and see but dont be condescending to me bud. Thats my job. :thup:

Speaking of son...:applause:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1455646_sir-alex-ferguson-cools-wesley-sneijder-rumours

I saw the press conferance on SSNews. Didnt seem that intrested. :eek: And f me..that was after america tour.

Love a bit of realism.

i do the changes for italy...but without history for old championship

seria a tim

serie b tim

lega pro prima divisione a b

lega pro seconda divisione a b

(erase ex c2c)

there's a problem...i don't found the rule to buy 1 or 2 not european players....where is it?

Not in yet m8, you have to recreate the league might be in for the final update tho buddy, will do our best :)

Archived