Wallys update

Can U Put Peter Hartley At Hartlepool united in this update, he signed ages ago but keeps getting missed out, also Denis Behan from cork city has signed for us. colin healy just waitin to agree personal terms but hopefully signing shortly....quality updates m8

cheers

Ok no probs be in next update:D:thup:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're providing them good competition for their update, just keep making your one, it'll only make them need to try harder and therefore increase the quality of their update.

For the record though, chris22's update is the best around atm, shame we have to wait till August for the next one.

You're providing them good competition for their update, just keep making your one, it'll only make them need to try harder and therefore increase the quality of their update.

For the record though, chris22's update is the best around atm, shame we have to wait till August for the next one.

From wot i here mine and chriss are very simlar just chris updates more leagues then me:thup:

You should stick with your own TBH, that way you can do whatever you want and change whatever you see fit. Working solo is the way to go IMHO as you can work at your own pace as well. Up to you though, ever since i tried chris' updates i never touched another weegie one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right ive managed to put together 1 of my updates in the little time ive had im quite pleased with it considering ive not had long to work on it ive done what transfers i could as future ones that go through on 8 july at start of game like i use to before that way you can get proper values some players ive moved straight on because i was't sure on value

anyway please let me know of any mistakes and i'll put them right for next weeks full transfer window update :thup:

link http://sharebee.com/15e0306c

also link on 1st post with other info on update :thup:

I've extracted it, but its a DBC file which i've never had before, and it doesn't appear to be working..

Should work mate were you putting it needs to be in my documents/sportinteractive/fm10/editor data :thup:

This update does not work for me, And i'm sure i do put it in right place as it goes in to mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2010/db. If not can anyone please help me on where it needs to be placed? Thanks.

its not the db folder mate its the editor data folder :thup:

you may aswell wait till tommorow nite now mate anyway for my final update

its not the db folder mate its the editor data folder :thup:

you may aswell wait till tommorow nite now mate anyway for my final update

Ah i knew i was doing something wrong lol. Thanks for the reply mate...Yes i will wait till tomorrow for your new update, will it be a new post for it or you will update it in the first thread?

Ah i knew i was doing something wrong lol. Thanks for the reply mate...Yes i will wait till tomorrow for your new update, will it be a new post for it or you will update it in the first thread?

There will be a new post and i'll update 1st thread :thup:

I'll be releasing a update shortly gives people chance to run there eyes over it see what ive missed then i'll maybe release another tommorow or day after with anything think ive missed

update will contain all todays moves plus loans that i could find most transfers go through on 8th july so that player values are correct and player histories are correct

some financies tweaked man utd debt etc

Do you use www.transfermarkt.de for your update Wally? Its the mist comprehensive transfer site out there and covers all european and south american leagues

Not seen that one before mate but i'll bookmark it i use goal.com which is very good sky sports news website then afew other ive also got sky sports news on tv :D

Not seen that one before mate but i'll bookmark it i use goal.com which is very good sky sports news website then afew other ive also got sky sports news on tv :D

You should use this mate, its a list so much easier to implement and its always up to date. It will also give you the most comprehensive update for FM in europe.

Heres the English version of the site (use the drop down to switch leagues)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/aktuell/RU1/2009/wechsel/2009/index.html

i'd recommend you have a gander at this efore you release. Winter transfer highlighted in blue with the fees.

Archived