Happy Valentine's Day - FM 8.02 patch & data update available now! **UPDATED 20/2/08**

Originally posted by gdnites:

Can I know if the file that the threadstarter provided is the patch or the football manager 08 itself?

Patch... obviously.

Well a torrent to the patch.

Why would you be looking for the FM08 file?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now i havent got a clue about torrents and things so what would people recomend i download so its simple to just install and starb playing im not very good with installing patches and things? any suggestions or links to what would be easiest for me thanks

Originally posted by jackripper:

now i havent got a clue about torrents and things so what would people recomend i download so its simple to just install and starb playing im not very good with installing patches and things? any suggestions or links to what would be easiest for me thanks

Cause i wanted the FM08 file,but could not find in.

although i onl the the FMH08 on PSP

sorry folks ... just another patch issue query..

I am running fm 2008 on mac

The copy I bought runs both pc /mac

I have donwloaded the /fm2008_802_boxed-mac.dmg

so far so good....

Mac extracts and starts running through setup.

My query is where do I install the patch?

Now it gives me a destination of Mac Hd

does the patch go straight onto the mac hardrive?

or should it go into the folder

football manager 2008?[/b

If not either where ?

your help is appreciated

cheers thanks

tel

Well i dont know about anyone else but this patch has totally messed up my game. I was top of the league by 8 points with Cambridge in league 2 before i installed it and since i installed the patch in 10 games i have won 1 game and lost the rest and conceded about 3 goals in every game and now if i lose the next game i will probably go out of the playoffs

Originally posted by ncfc#1fan:

Well i dont know about anyone else but this patch has totally messed up my game. I was top of the league by 8 points with Cambridge in league 2 before i installed it and since i installed the patch in 10 games i have won 1 game and lost the rest and conceded about 3 goals in every game and now if i lose the next game i will probably go out of the playoffs

Hi, i have a Mac version as well..

And have the same problem..

I want to install the game again because my old game was "broken" (edit to much)

Now i'm installing the patch 8.2 and i have copyed it into the Football manager 2008 map.

But i get the error code that it can not onwrite my data folders.. ???

Whats wrong with it?

Originally posted by Wilbie:

I can't download any of the files on the first page?

Aye, same here, just thought I would check this out cuz little things have been annoyin me ingame, looks like the changelist covers most of these icon_smile.gif altho I can't now download it icon_frown.gif

i can't even get into the download page, is there anyone at si games looking at this thread? The server seems to be out, i've checked my firewall and its not me i think. could you check the server and/or provide any tips so i can get to the download page?

Originally posted by carlos4ever:

Hi, i have a Mac version

And i have a problem

i downloaded 8.0.2 patch but its not work.i need a crack. i think i need a 'no cd image.dmg'

how can i get this crack

plz help me !!

thx..

seeing as it is the official site noones is going t give you a way of stealing the game.

just go buy a copy, its about 8 quid now.

Does anybody know if you can fo on data editor and edit over the new 8.0.2 patch?? when i try and load the database, and make changes it wont let me save over the 8.0.2, but i have to save it as something else. I need to edit the 8.0.2 patch further, please help me!!

i'm on a mac too using osx 3.something and i started dowloading the patch a few weeks ago but it gave up the ghost after doing 14% and now i keep getting a message saying it can't connect to the server

but surely the patch is governed by the same server that powers these boards, so it should work, shouldn't it?

when i go on fm08 and click search for updates this comes up on the website:

We've detected that a newer version is available from the Sports Interactive website.

However, we are unable to find the download in our database currently. Please try later!

i have been trying for the past few days and nothing has been happening

i can't download the torrent file for pc

firefox says page load error

Failed to Connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at torrents.sigames.com:7000.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.

* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.

* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Just wanted to say... your server administration sucks! This is suppose to be a professional business service, the support downloads for this game have not been available for weeks if not months now. What a total shambles, you should be ashamed users have to look else where for official patches!

However, I can't Praise the programmers enough. The football manager series has been a complete success, WELL DONE! Keep up the good work.

Spodge

Hello

I tried to follow your link, from torrent downloads, but it did't worK?

Need help, anyone..pleaseicon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

8.0.2 Football Manager patch released and updated 20/2/08

20/2/08

We've updated the patches below with the Defoe fix plus a change to the Turkish finances. The Worldwide Soccer Manager and Futbol Manager digital download patches are still undergoing testing and will be available soon

All mirrors will be updated from tomorrow

---

As you are no doubt aware, it Valentine's Day! And, just in case you haven't got any cards, we have a lovely Valentine's day gift for you (with love). Of course, it's the Football Manager 2008 update patch v8.0.2.

The update includes all of the transfers from the January transfer window and the latest (and hopefully final) patch for Football Manager 2008, Worldwide Soccer Manager 2008 & Futbol Manager 2008 - you can find the right update for your version of the FM patch at the link below.

Unless otherwise stated, the files listed are torrent files. You will require a Bittorrent client which you can download for free from bittorrent.com.

Football Manager 2008 - official torrent downloads

PC (boxed) **UPDATED 20/2/08**

Mac (boxed) OFFICIAL TORRENT FILE **UPDATED 20/2/08**

Worldwide Soccer Manager

PC (boxed) **UPDATED 20/2/08**

PC (digital download versions) **UPDATED 21/2/08**

Mac (boxed) **UPDATED 20/2/08**

Mac (digital download esellerate) **UPDATED 21/2/08**

Futbol Manager

PC (digital download versions) **UPDATED 21/2/08**

Mac (digital download esellerate) **UPDATED 21/2/08**

PLEASE ensure that you keep the bittorrent client open after you've downloaded to help people be able to get the file.

Mirrors downloads will appear here shortly.

Archived