How can I become the manager of my favorite club again?

After having lead Feyenoord for 5 years, the club was financially well and doing really well in the Champions Cup. In the 6 years after that I've been leading Napoli now, but now Feyenoord is going downhill and I'd like to become the manager of Feyenoord again so the club can grow again.

Can someone tell me how to do that if it's even possible? Without starting a new game! I'd like Feyenoord to expand the stadium for instance which had taken forever in this game.

Thanks,

Sjoffer

Hi Yolixeya,

How do I get notified or even apply, because they have just appointed a new manager and I wasn't aware that the previous manager left. I'm still following Feyenoord but never got the memo that their was a job opening. I also just signed a new contract with Napoli for another 5 years because I was unaware of Feyenoord's predicament. I can't imagine Feyenoord will have the funds to buy the contract. Thanks for your input so far. Hope to hear more.

Just keep an eye on them. If you follow them, you should get notifications in the Social area when they are doing badly, then keep an eye on the job security page.

You could always just quit Napoli when the Feyenoord job comes up.

You can check the job center every now and then and check if it's available or if the manager is in insecure position. I'm not sure if you can get notifications. As for contract, just like Grifty says, you can resign yourself but you are risking  because you may not get the job.

Follow the current manager of Feyenoord. You’ll get notifications about sacking rumors, when he actually gets sacked or if he gets offers from other clubs. 

Edited by Urbmiz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...