Rise of the Black Devils

B.W.G

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, B.W.G said:

Tactic 1 is the one I used at Stade Francais,the 4-2 (1DM,1MC) -3-1.

Tactic 2 is a 4-2-4 which I normally switch to if the opposition goes down to ten men or we have been the better side but failed to convert our chances.

Tactic 3 is a 4-3 (MR-MC-ML) -2 (2 AMC's both in the AM role)-1.This is usually my emergency tactic if I need to do something completely different due to things occurring outside of my control (suspensions,injuries etc),it was last used in the Dfb-Pokal match against Frankfurt in January.

Nice can you put up screenshots? 

I usually use some variant of the first two systems as well but keen to see how you work it out with one DM one MC and I guess one AM? 

4 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Nice can you put up screenshots? 

I usually use some variant of the first two systems as well but keen to see how you work it out with one DM one MC and I guess one AM? 

Tactic 1 - 4-2-3-1

Zd9xTCu.png?1

Tactic 2 - 4-2-4

htoJn75.png?1

Tactic 3 - 4-3-2-1 (or 4-3-3 variant)

mnm9S9x.png?1

Neither of the line ups are my strongest team,this is just what I have available for the next game!

May 2040

Fixtures

hJZ6J1f.png?1

League Table

WUskMQG.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What an end to the season that was as we won every game which means we walked out of this season with a double!The league actually went to the last game of the season due Wolfsburg beating Bayern but beating Hertha in the last game of the season wasn't enough as Bayern beat Sandhausen to clinch the title by two points.As for the cup finals,we were the better team in the Dfb-Pokal but it took a late penalty to clinch the cup,the Europa League was an entirely different story as we very nearly blew a 3-0 lead which also included Bayern missing a penalty in the 58th minute,thankfully we hung on but it was far too nervy for my liking!

End of season update to follow then onto season five.....I want that title!

XVs0Ku3.png?2

SC Preussen Münster - Bundesliga - End of Season - 2039/40

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

First up are the outgoings,twelve players were released,five players joined other clubs on a free,six players left on loan for developmental reasons and six players left for a combined fee of £71 million with Ibrahim Diaby being the biggest fee of £64 million (possibly raising  to £72 million),On the incoming side,nine players joined for a combined fee of £36 million,the two big signings were Nocera and Carabina,Novera I was desperate for and paid his non-promotion clause and Carabina was a replacement for Diaby.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3

Competitions

Bundesliga - 2nd Place

UoV9qzW.png?1

What a season this was as we came so close to winning the title but fell just short in the end as we lost out by two points.I feel I can put this to the four losses accumulated against Bayern Munich and Schalke as if we picked up any points in those games then we would have won the title so that is a bit gutting.I think with an extra season to develop,we could win this competition next season.

Europa League - Winners

kBKJ4v2.png?1

Think I have the midas touch when it comes to the Europa League,two times I've played in it and two times I've won it!We entered at the group stage and topped the group containing Napoli,PAOK and Anderlecht with a 100% record,topping the group meant we got a bye to the 2nd Knockout Round.In the Knockout stages we beat Napoli (3-0 on aggregate),Schalke (5-0 on aggregate) and Real Sociedad (3-2 on aggregate).As for the final against Bayern,everything was going smoothly as we were 3-0 up and everything then went wrong,Bayern missed a penalty in the 58th minute and stillw ent onto score twice as we hung on to claim the trophy.

Dfb-Pokal - Winners

qUB37ED.png?1

We beat Rehden,RB Leipzig,Frankfurt,Fortuna Dusseldorf and Koln on the way to the final.As for the final itself,we were slightly the better team of we don't include possession but it took a late penalty to clinch our first Dfb-Penalty but what a time to claim our first victory over Bayern.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

Zw9JXkr.png?1

Noah Muller

Simone Iacono

Alejandro Porro

Jan Dallmann

Eduardo Nocera

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we came out of the season with the double of the Dfb-Pokal and Europa League which is an amazing for us as it puts on course for my original prediction of completing Germany in 5-7 seasons.To finish two points behind Bayern Munich in the league is really encouraging as the players still have plenty of room to develop so we can only get better in the future.Our success this season as seen our reputation increase as well,we're now now considered a Continental club and we're ranked 12th in Germany so we are heading in the right direction.I've already started making plans for next season regarding the squad but it's won't be affecting the first XI too much as I am really happy with it but any signings made will be for more strength in depth reasons.

Off the pitch,the finances are in a great position as we have £132 million in the bank but a large chunk of that will be disappearing in the future and that will be shown in my next post.The training and youth facilities are both being upgraded again which means they will both be rated at 3.5*,these will be completed at the end of November so that is great for us as it could give us a boost in developing players as well as improve the quality of players coming through.In the off season I will be asking for improvements to Junior Caching and Youth Recruitment as we have the money to do so and it will help us in the long run.Exciting times ahead,can't wait for next season and the Champions League.

Career Stats

1qvnjxl.png

Player Stats

2rAlORr.png

Well done on the cup wins :)

That was almost the perfect way to end a season, getting 2 out of 3 over Bayern! 

I knew earlier I should have said at least fourth :stop:

Oh, and that youth intake looks pretty handy as well.

Just now, Sonic Youth said:

Well done on the cup wins :)

That was almost the perfect way to end a season, getting 2 out of 3 over Bayern! 

I knew earlier I should have said at least fourth :stop:

Oh, and that youth intake looks pretty handy as well.

I hate Bayern the same way as I hated PSG in France so it was sweet to get those victories over them.Next stop is taking the title off them!

The intake was great for us but I wouldn't expect to see any of them for about two to three seasons.The intakes are something I would like to rely more heavily on while I'm here but it will take a while as we are quite far behind pretty much all the other clubs in the league in terms of the level of facilities.At least I can say we have one youth player who should make a first team appearance for us but there is already interest in him from other teams.

New Stadium Announced!

AVz7EfO.png?1

Not really surprised as I knew it was coming but this is the reason why a large chunk of the finances will be going as we are building it without external funding.The other reason we are having a stadium built is probably because we are in Europe but we don't play at our current ground in those competitions as it isn't up to the standard needed.It's a pretty decent capacity to start off with so it will probably have room to expand as well so it could end up being a 35,000 + seated stadium.

Future Transfer Plans

KN31mKF.png

I don't really need to do much more for the first team in regards to transfers at the moment.Above is what I would like to do to add a bit of depth,Hopefully it will be a case of eight in and eight out as if this goes according to plan then I will have the first team I want and any additional signings will be for developmental reason with the potential to on at a later date.

Of course things could change if I receive an outstanding offer for one of my first team players then in case I have different options to replace those players.

Commercial Summary

15t9cZj.png?1

A great season all around as we improved in every category.Hopefully this can carry on in the future as that will be massive for the club as we need to keep improving financially to stay competitive with Bayern Munich and the other big boys.

FrU7XhM.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - Bundesliga - Pre-Season - 2040/41

Season Preview - Expectations

First up we have the outs,eight players were released after failing to make the grade,six players left the club for a combined fee of £9 million,these were all players I was actively looking to get rid of and we did so and we even managed to get clauses for any potential transfers they could make.Only two confirmed transfers so far as we signed a new MC and a new DR like I wanted us to,we do have an arranged transfer as we have a AMRC coming in from River Plate in January while an Italian DL is currently in contract discussions with us,this means I only have to look for an AML,a DM,a DC and a ST,I've added the latter as I didn't realise I agreed to loan a player for two seasons,I thought it was for the remainder of last season.

Pre-Season Fixtures

Njt5TGv.png?1

It was a very busy pre-season for us in terms of fixtures but I wanted us at our best going into the new season even if we didn't have all players available for these gamess due to the Olympics.I am really happy at where we currently are and we even got a win over Stade Francais which is brilliant as I was essentially using them as a warm up for our Euro Super Cup game against them.The one loss came against Man City and even then we could of done better as we blew our chances in front of goal.I can safely say that we are ready to go in regards to fitness and match sharpness.

The Team

XNy37GU.png?1

1qp2t9W.png?1

Key Players

JmBnTyA.png?1

9GqeM5M.png

ZloBlzn.png?1

xg52CO9.png?1

vCqgCSc.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I am confident in saying that we are as ready as we can be but I also know it may be a tough battle this season as Bayern have strengthened their team which is quite annoying as they will probably up fighting for the league title again,could we possibly surprise everyone and win the title? I think we can but we will need to be at our best and we need to get more points from the games against the big teams as that is where we messed up last season.I originally predicted that I would complete the Germany stage of the career in 5-7 season and here we are in the fifth season in the Champions League but with it being our fist time in the Champions League,I am not putting the bar too high in regards to that competition.We still have a bit of squad building to do but we are nearly finished with it so I am mainly happy on that part,I just have to read through the deals instead of pressing accept as that is why I am missing my 3rd choice striker for the entire season!

Finances are in a great position as we have £130 million in the bank and with us being in the higher paid European competition,we should be able to keep the finances at this level at worse.Facilities are being upgraded and will be done at the end of November while we received upgrades for Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment so that is great for us as this should help increase the quality of regens coming through.I've managed to improve the coaching a the club so the minimum star rating for a category is currently 3.5*,not where I would like it to be but it's a lot better than where it  was,I've also improved the scouting and we are currently the best in the league for JPA and JPP.If all goes well then we could have a successful season so it's time to get this show on the road.

August 2040

Fixtures

A6XE3Pt.png?1

League Table

YXE4K6B.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two trophies down for the season as we smashed Bayern 5-2 to win the Dfl-Supercup we then went and beat my old club thanks to an extremely late winner from Segreto to lift the Euro Super Cup,In the league we picked up four points in the league which isn't too bad but we really should of won both games but we screwed up in defence late on in the game against Borussia M'Gladbach.Only other thing to note is that I bought an 18 year old Mexican who can play DM/MC for £24 million,it might be over priced but I matched Bayern''s offer and he accepted our offer on deadline day,

Five games in September,four in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Hannover,Heffenheim,Schalke and RB Leipzig,too early to predict what will happen but I want us to pick up as many points as possible,I would prefer to be in the top four come the end of the month.We kick off our Champions League campaign against Marseille,they are probably the toughest test in our group but we do have a chance as we have home advantage so we may be able to pick something up against them.

13 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

Nice start to the season. Looked a productive offseason too.

I’m reading this correctly, that Stade Francois won the Champions League? How many have they won now? They still look good after you left.

They have only won three in total,I won two of those and Ricardo Pereira (plays for Leicester IRL) won the other.He took over me and has won four league titles,three Trophee des Champions,one Euro Super Cup and one FIFA Club World Cup along with the Champions League.He is just missing the Coupe de France from his domestic haul.

September 2040

Fixtures

ddvi6V5.png?1

League Table

NhpdLWQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We weren't too bad in the league as we won three of the four games as we finished the month in second place due to having a inferior goal difference than Bayern but I don't believe we have been at our best as of yet,the one game where we dropped points was against Hoffenheim and it was all down to our attackers fault as we were the better side but our finishing let us down.For the Champions League,the 2-2 draw was a great result for us as we were 2-0 down so it was an incredible second half come back by the boys,the attendance for the game looks a bit weird but we are playing our Champions League games at Dortmund's ground,least it will get some Champions League action as Dortmund are in the Europa Conference League.

Six games in October,three are in the league,two in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Bayer Leverkusen,Mainz and Stuttgart,I want us to play better than what we have,if we play to our best then we could easily get seven points but I would love to beat Leverkusen as that will help show our title challenge credentials.In the Champions League we are facing Galatasaray and Villarreal,these two are the more in winnable of fixtures so I want six points from these games as that will increase our chances of qualification from the group.We've been given a tough draw in the Dfb-Pokal as we are at home to Borussia Dortmund,it's not the most important competition for me this season but I will still be going all out in it as I would love to get more silverware here.

October 2040

Fixtures

vkgPIxk.png?1

League Table

ZXuhTUV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a great month in the league as we won all three games and moved to the top of the Bundesliga,it's got to suck for Bayern Munich though as they have conceded 2 goals in the league and both of those were 1-0 defeats.I'm less that satisfied with our Champions League match against Villarreal,once again our attackers cost us the match and this was one of the games we needed to win but because of this result we are in for a tense finish in the group,at least we got the victory over Galatasaray.We finished the month with a great win over Dortmund in the Dfb-Pokal which means we moved onto the next round and there is one less major team to face in our quest for silverware.

Five games in November,three in the league and two in the Champions League.In the league we will be facing Fortuna Dusseldorf,Hamburg and Nurnberg,ideally I would need at least seven points from these games but Hamburg will be a very tricky game as they are doing really well this season and full deserve to be in third place.If we can get seven points then that should keep us top of the table which would be amazing for us.In the Champions League we are facing Villarreal and Marseille,we need to beat Villarreal and that is that as they are the biggest threat to getting a top two spot in the group,we could get something against Marseille but they are one of the best teams in France and actually have two ex-players of mine in Gerard Neptune and Rhodri Hopper so I am expecting a challenging battle.

November 2040

Fixtures

WkfcbnM.png?1

League Table

C8D3XjA.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a good month as we picked up seven points from nine which has left us at the top of the league and we still have our three point advantage thanks to Bayern drawing with Schalke.However I am annoyed with the fact we didn't get nine points as blew a 3-1 lead against Hamburg or we can do now is play to our best and hope that dropped points like that don't come back to haunt us.We were perfect in the Champions League as we won both games which means we have qualified for the knockout stages and have met the boards expectations for the competition which is great!The facility upgrades have now been completed and the board accepted our demand to have the both upgraded so the new upgrades will be finished next year,

Five games in December,four are in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Wolfsburg,Borussia Dortmund,Hertha and Freiburg,this is a pretty tough run as we face three of the top ten but I am confident we can pick up points during the month,my aim for the month is to stay ahead of Bayern and be top of the league going into the new year.In the Champions League we finish up our group campaign with a home game against Galatasaray,If we win then we finish top,if we draw then I have to hope Villarreal take points off Marseille if we want to be top.Ideally I want to be seeded as that should give us an easier draw in the knockout stages.

Edited by B.W.G

Youth Intake Preview

zRIPkHA.png?1

It's a bit confusing as it could just be one winger but we could have more than one winger as we will have a number of wingers.We will also have a number of full backs so this means our flanks could improve quite a bit now that we have improved facilities as well as Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment.

21 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

That’s a lot of talk about wide players. Going to be interesting to see what the reality will be.

Hopefully we will have some good ones come through but I think it could be 2-3 season if I am still here for the best youngsters to start coming through.

13 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

It really is too easy

It was easy up to this point,December just bought me frustration!

December 2040

Fixtures

4vYBHFL.png?1

League Table

wQcFyHF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a frustrating month that was as we picked up five points from twelve but somehow we finish the month at the top of the table,the nine point lead we had over fourth place has now become four points so it is now ridiculously close.Two of the three games were the result of poor finishing (Wolfsburg and Dortmund) while we were really lucky against Hertha as they were the better side,lucky for us that Bayern only picked up seven points from twelve.We finished off our Champions League group stage campaign with a 5-0 win against Galatasaray,it was as easy as it looked as we secured first place.

Just the four games in January as we play one friendly and three league games.The friendly is against 3.Liga side Hallescher FC,this is mainly for fitness purposes as we look a bit rusty on the match fitness side of things.The league this month is massive for us as we play both Bayern Munich and Borussia M'Gladbach,if we can get results in these games then I will feel a bit more confident in securing the title.We also play Frankfurt in between the two big games of the month and I will need to win that,from this month we will need at least six points.January will see the transfer window open,we have an Argentinian AMRC joining us from River Plate but I will also be looking at getting a Striker in as our 2nd choice Segreto has been less than impressive this season (five goals in fifteen apps) while first choice Porro has 11 goals in 19 apps and he missed five weeks due to injury!

How much injury time!?

BZSqiqb.png?2

I generally thought we had lost this when Bayern netted in the 96th minute so to see us equalise in the 98th minute left me stunned,not bad seeing as we finished this game with ten men!

January 2041

Fixtures

3AmkQF2.png?1

League Table

P6lMiwP.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a very good month for us as we picked up seven points from nine as we stayed at the top of the table but there is only one point separating the top three teams now so it looks like it is a three horse race with there being fifteen games left to play.Only real problem I had actually came of on the day of the game against Borussia M'Gladbach,Carlos Bustos (1st choice keeper) decided to go AWOL after being spotted out drinking so he was unavailable for game,luckily for us Philipp Engler played out of his skin and kept a clean sheet which was a relief.We made two signings during January,we signed a striker for £525k from Vis Pesaro and £3.4 million for a left winger from Crystal Palace.

Six games in February,four in the league,one in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Hannover,Hoffenheim,Schalke and RB Leipzig,we need to do better than both Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund as at the moment it is a three way race and we cannot afford any slip ups unless they slip up first.I really need us to pick up ten points as that should keep us at the top unless one of the chasing teams doesn't drop any points.In the Champions League we are facing Napoli,we are unbeaten in four games against them and I will be looking to make it five as any result that favour us will be great as we are away from home.In the Dfb-Pokal we are facing Augsburg,I will be fielding a strong team as I want us to go further to try and meet the boards expectations of reaching the semi-final.

February 2041

Fixtures

A6ueARF.png?1

League Table

SahGyZU.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a fantastic month that was as we went through February unbeaten,In the league we picked up ten points from twelve which has kept us at the top of the table in which we have a one point gap over Bayern with but we have slowly pulled away from third so it looks like it is becoming a two horse race.We had a great win over Napoli in the Champions League as we won the game 3-2 and that will give us a slight advantage in terms of score and away goals going into the second leg.We made significant progress in the Dfb-Pokal as we beat Augsburg and Hertha Berlin to move onto the semi-finals,we are now the biggest club left in the competition as Bayern were knocked out by 2,Bundesliga side Sandhausen on penalties!

Five games in March,four in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we will be facing Bayer Leverkusen,Mainz,Stuttgart and Fortuna Dusseldorf,we need to match or better Bayern Munich's results as they now are the biggest threat in our chase for the title,if we can match them then that makes it more likely our game against Bayern in May could be a title decider.In the Champions League we will play our second leg against Napoli,we hold a 3-2 advantage but we are missing two players due to injuries although both of those injured players are also suspended so it makes no difference either way!I think it will be a lot more nervy than the first leg but I think we should be able to get past them.

Youth Intake 2041

The Intake

MxRLnBj.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

7ZW6cr4.png?1

udhT4Im.png?1

Hot Prospect

WfIakCN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I don't think this is as good as last seasons if you take the overall quality but if you take the best two players from this intake and last seasons intake then it is a very similar quality so that pleases me as it means we could have another first team player come through the ranks in Yilmaz while Montenegro could easily end up being a 2nd or 3rd choice keeper,his potential does hinder him a bit as his ceiling is not as high as other keeper in the team but I don't want a high potential keeper but I would want one who is happy being a backup.

47 minutes ago, ashjm said:

fantastic month mate. Yilmaz looks like he could be good. What skin are you using?

Thanks. I do have high hopes for him.

The skin is YACS and can be found here

March 2041

Fixtures

lANFf5J.png?1

League Table

uiaBvxa.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another brilliant month as we went unbeaten for a third successive month.In the league we picked up ten points from twelve which was brilliant as we bettered Bayern's total of eight points and we now have a three point lead,we still have seven games play but it is in our hands now and we will need to play to our best or risk losing it to Bayern.We finished Napoli off in the Champions League,we beat the Italian side 5-2 on the night which gave us a 8-4 aggregate victory.

April begins the two months of hell for us and we will be playing seven games,four in the league,two in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we will be facing Hamburg,Nurnberg,Wolfburg and Borussia Dortmund,we are facing two of the top five teams which means we will need to be at our absolute best this month if we are to keep ourselves above Bayern,we need to win all our league games as May isn't any easier.In the Champions League we have the toughest tie possible,we will be having a double header against the current holders Stade Francais,so I will be facing my old team at the Will Richardson Stadium in the first leg which is pretty awesome.The Dfb-Pokal is bottom of my priorities this month as I don't care for it due to other competitions,we will be facing Hannover in the semi-final but I will be putting a strong team out as it is a very winnable competition but I won't be too bothered if we don't go through.

April 2041

Fixtures

IAF1MRn.png?1

League Table

uO0oPZV.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

That's the first month of hell done and we escaped it pretty much unscathed although we do have a few injuries to contend with.We picked up ten points from twelve which is a good return in normal circumstances but this season is anything but normal.Despite picking up ten points,our lead has shrank to one point as we dropped points against Wolfsburg while Bayern won every game during April.In the Champions League we moved onto the semi-final with a sensational 6-2 aggregate victory over last season's winner Stade Francais.The Dfb-Pokal saw us overcome Hannover with a 3-1 victory despite being reduced to ten men due to Jorge Castillo being sent off in the second half.This end to the season has been more intense than the majortiy of the seasons I've managed in,the only one I can recall more intense than this is where my Stade Francais side and PSG both finished with over 100 points in the league.

We are now into the final month of the season which is our second month of hell.We have six games to play,three in the league,two in the Champions League and one  in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we will be facing Hertha Berlin,Freiburg and Bayern Munich,we need to match Bayern in the first two games then it is winner take all in the last game of the season,the fact we have the other two teams of the top five makes me want to despair as I could not have possibly had a harder run in than this.In the Champions League we are facing Atletico Madrid in the semi-finals,they are currently in a four way title fight so hopefully they will play a weakened side against us,it will be a tough match and both legs could go either way so it's a case of wait and see what happens.In the Dfb-Pokal final we are facing Borussia M'Gladbach,we are favourites for this competition and I want to win this game as it means more silverware for us,I will be fielding a very strong team to ensure we have as best chance as possible to win the trophy.

Champions League final here we come!

jbQNPQZ.png?1

I was expecting to face Man City but Sheffield Utd overcame them,Sheffield Utd have not won anything since 2028 (Carabao Cup!) but they are two games away from winning the Premier League so I don't know what to make of them.They did have a tycoon takeover in 2027 but he withdrew funding in 2036 so the last five years have been under normal ownership.

The 2040's are a weird time in football!

aMay 2041

Fixtures

PdUcLsp.png?1

League Table

bLEsC5b.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

On the domestic front it was brilliant as we won all three league games which included beating Bayern on the last day of the season to clinch our first Bundesliga title,we then added the Dfb-Pokal a week later as we beat Borussia M'Gladbach in the final with a 3-2 victory thanks to Porro's hat-trick.On the European front,it ended in misery for us as we beat Atletico Madrid 4-2 on aggregate before losing 3-2 to Sheffield Utd in the final,I can't really complain about the results as much I hate to admit it,the better team won the final.Looks like it was a changing of guard in England as Sheffield Utd also won the title.Although closer to home....RB Leipzig were relegated!

End of season update to follow then onto season 6 with the Club World Cup in between!

23 hours ago, Sonic Youth said:

:stop::hammer:

oh and a :eek: :idiot:

What a way to finish the season! And then Sheffield ruined it :(

I do like the look of Yilmaz that right winger you got in that youth bunch. Looks great.

Well as the saying goes,you can't win them all although I did come close :lol:

Yilmaz isn't as good as Dallmann but he does have better potential than Taylor so he will be a brilliant option for a backup player in the future or even be a first team player if Dallmann is ever sold.

3 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Fantastic season! Really impressive!!!

Thanks!

dpvuBCO.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - Bundesliga - Pre-Season - 2040/41

General - Club Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Eight players were released in which they had no future at the club so I didn't want them on the wage bill.Three players left the club on loan for developmental reasons as I feel they have a future at the club.We sold six players for £9 million,these players were a mixture of fringe players and players demanding first team football despite not being good enough.We bought in seven players for £34 million and this will be our last major spurge in the transfer market as I am really happy with the team now and will only buy players if I need to.Brayan Jurado was the big signing and he was just 18 years old but with the interest he was attracting,I had to act fast if I wanted him in the team.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3

Competitions

Bundesliga - Winners

UA0yvyl.png?1

What a way to win our fist title as it went all the way to the last game of the season where we beat Bayern Munich to clinch the title and we did so after going a goal down as well which made it sweeter.Us winning the title is big news but RB Leipzig getting relegated is also big news,a club which always had the potential to do well but failed to meet that potential.It will be interesting to see if they bounce back like Monaco did when I was in charge of Stade Francais.

Champions League - Runners-Up

wnbVWJk.png?1

We did amazingly well in our debut season in the Champions League.We topped our group with a 4-2-0 record which contained Marseille,Villarreal and Galatasaray.In the knockout stages we beat Napoli (8-4 on aggregate),Stade Francais (6-2 on aggregate) and Atletico Madrid (4-2 on aggregate).As for the final itself,the better team won on the day,it was pretty close but Sheffield Utd ended up edging the game to make it a League and Champions League double...I think we have witnessed a changing of the guards in England.

Dfb-Pokal -  Winners

4g66nXo.png?1

We beat Freialdenhoven,Borussia Dortmund,Augsburg,Hertha Berlin and Hannover on the way to the final.The final itself wasn't as close as the scoreline looks as we were easily the better team but our finishing let us down despite Porro's hat-trick and one of Gladbach's goal actually came from an error so this could have easily have been a bigger scoreline in our favour.

Euro Super Cup - Winners

AxohZVA.png?1

Can't say I was expecting this to happen as we lifted the Euro Super Cup after a very late Segreto winner in the 95th minute settled the game,it was that close I was expecting the match to actually end up going to penalties but I was over the moon to get one over my former club.

Dfl-Supercup - Winners

hWu1yvt.png?1

Despite the scoreline,this was a close game but we really could have done without conceding two goals in injury time as they were in quick succession.I did criticise my defence after that abysmal end to the game,thankfully we were already out of sight by the point.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

tfmowUq.png?1

Simone Iacono

Alejandro Porro

Jan Dallmann

Eduardo Nocera

Carabina

Manager's Thoughts

What a season that was as we came out of it with a quadruple from five competitions which was amazing.Our success this season has seen us increase our reputation massively and we are now regarded as the fifth biggest team in Germany and we are the top team in Germany with a Continental reputation as the teams in 1-4 all have World Class reputation.The facilities are being upgraded and will be finished at the end of October which will put both Training and Youth facilities at four stars,I will also be asking for upgrades to Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment as I want to build the club up for a long term future after I leave.The financial sided of things is brilliant as we currently have £248 million in the bank and I don't think we will lose too much of it as I won't be making too many changes during the summer.

I am happy with the players I have so it is just a case of developing them to help reach their maximum potential so I won't actively look to sign anyone unless an amazing talent  is available and interested in joining or the player incoming is a replacement as we had an offer too good to turn down for a player.With this I would say expect pre-season to be pretty quick for us but we do have the small matter of the Club World Cup in June and I want to go all out for it as I do believe we are good enough to win although we will have to without Carabina till at least August as he has a long term injury.

Career Stats

7Iw1man.png

Player Stats

xy4g9ok.png

Commercial Summary

uH6ybOg.png?1

Great season on the commercial side of things,hopefully this trend can continue.Now we have a higher reputation we might be able to gain even more money from sponsorships and possible extra funds from Broadcast Revenues.The other potential big increase would be from winning the Champions League as that would help improve the commercial side of things.

Club World Cup 2041

Fixtures

cn6vZIK.png?1

Club World Cup

Ay5ctpO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Champions of the World and I haven't even been crowned European Champions yet.

We had no problems in qualifying from the group stage.The quarter finals saw us edge past Tottenham while I just wanted to slam my head against a wall after seeing the Atletico match,this was mainly due to our poor finishing,it was that bad that we should have been out of sight after the first half so to wait till injury time in the second half was really annoying.As for the final itself,well all I am saying is that the best team didn't win the game and we have Porro to thank as we lifted the Club World Cup as it his double proved to be decisive.

RWZemof.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - Bundesliga - Pre-Season - 2041/42

Season Preview - Expectations

Three players were released as they had no future at the club.Just the one permanent transfer so far,David Lengyel comes in as our new first choice Keeper,he is the best European keeper outside of the "Big 5" European nations.I said I wasn't going to sign anyone but he is the replacement for Carlos Bustos who is contract discussions with Barcelona and if he accepts we will receive £35.5 million so we will be in profit anyway.

Pre-Season Fixtures

93svZFC.png?1

I wanted a simpler pre-season after winning the Club World Cup,we played smaller teams then us just for fitness purposes and it seems to have worked so we will be in top shape for the new season.However the events during this period are why I am selling Carlos Bustos,he missed three out of the five games after going AWOL on match day so that was really annoying.

The Team

U6A1vg2.png?1

sQlUNb3.png?1

Key Players

Alejandro Porro

Eduardo Nocera

Jan Dallmann

Carabina

Noah Muller

Manager's Thoughts

Normally I would say things have gone well or everything's fine but this pre-season has been really frustrating for me and it is all the fault of some of the players.Carlos Bustos missed three friendlies and hopefully he is off with Barcelona being in for him.the other players annoying me are Cristiano Dini and Simone Iacomo who both want a new deal and when I started negotiating,they were demanding more than I could offer and they have thrown a fit are constantly complaining to the media but no one is interested in them.Jorge Castillo can be added to the list of players annoying me,I rejected a bid of £64 million for him off Real Madrid,he has a release fee of £154 million so why would I accept a deal £90 million less than his clause.Other than these four morons,everything else has gone well.

For this season,it is all about the Champions League for me as that is the one thing I have not won,I estimated Germany would take 5-7 seasons and we are going into season six so we are in my time frame of when I expected to complete Germany.The facility upgrades are still on going and will be done by the time the next youth intake preview,the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment upgrades have both been approved so that is great news for the club.We are now the second biggest club in Germany and we are now regarded as World Class so that is a big step for the club in the long term as it will give the club some sort of stability after I leave.Time to get the show on the road,hopefully there won't be any bumps in our path.

August 2041

Fixtures

13D944U.png?1

League Table

QRDLNuJ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

One trophy down,three to go!We won the Dfl-Supercup on penalties and it was only right that a tense affair throughout the match would end with a penalty shootout,glad I won it but I don't want to go through that again.The league has gone great with two convincing wins but due to the way the fixtures have been arranged,we found ourselves in fifth place.The cup game against Pipinsried is actually my biggest win on this save so far so I was really pleased with that.

Five games in September,four are in the league while the other game is in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Werder Bremen,Hamburg,Stuttgart and Frankfurt,I would love to go unbeaten this season so I am aiming to go unbeaten this month.In the Champions League we open up our group stage campaign with a trip to Shakhtar,they are the weakest team in the group so I will be demanding a win from that match.

September 2041

Fixtures

4yJ65CA.png?1

League Table

o5hAGiW.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

What a month that was as we continued our impressive start to the season by winning every game.All four league games were comfortable victories as we opened up a two point lead at the top of the table,of course it is Bayern who are right behind us.Great start in the Champions League as we beat Shakhtar 7-0 in our first game,I'm still not entirely sure thye actually turned up.We hit a milestone during September,the match against Frankfurt was my 1,000th game as manager.

Six games in October,three in the league,two in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Hoffenheim,Union Berlin and Borussia Dortmund,it is a tougher month but I am confident that we can do well this month,my aim is to pick up seven points as that should see us stay top due to having a better goal difference.In the Champions League we face Benfica and Atletico Madrid,we should be able to pick up at least four points as they hard match will see us travelling to Madrid to face Atletico.The Dfb-Pokal sees us face Borussia Dortmund which is actually a rematch of last seasons 2nd round tie,we have the home advantage so I am expecting us to win as the board want us to reach the final.