An inexplicably bizarre bug.

Is this something done during testing that got left in by accident?

The Manager Hall of Fame has some bloke called 'Eee zzz', which is ridiculous enough. But then look at the bottom and see what he's won, and when. It's like my save has been invaded by some kind of Mr.Robot inspired FM hacktivist group.

image.png.4b5959629d0abecdb5056c7e2746afc2.png

image.thumb.png.99519300b278c4af968c5c2b3b482d94.png

image.thumb.png.f015bfbbc478e9541764f5c92a99535c.png

I don't even know where to post this bug. 'League Specific Malaysia', maybe?

• Administrators

How odd - would say raise it here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/724-all-other-gameplay/

Would be worth uploading your save game and hall of fame.dat file (which can be found here by default - C:\Users\Public\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020) and letting us know the file names. Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2020/238_how-to/241_pc/how-to-upload-files-for-support-r847/

Thanks.

Sure, I'll do that.

I've just noticed that it's not just Malaysia, it's the whole Hall of Fame that's been populated by other 'users'. I honestly don't know where these names have all come from. Could it have anything to do with Competition name/Team name/Logo packs I've used? Or have I selected some option in Preferences by accident?

Like you say. It's odd! I'm actually starting to worry if it's something a bit more sinister.

image.thumb.png.f9cde269d75573f0f359562a0bf0d0b5.png

19 hours ago, Federico said:

Sorry for asking, I don't mean to be rude but is your FM copy legal?

No problem. No I bought it on Steam. It's completely legal. That's why I'm thinking it may have something to do with the third party content I've added from FM Scout.

19 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

I'd be surprised if it was something more similar but as said, if you provide those files (especially the HOF one) we can take a look. Thanks. 

I've just done it. Thanks for looking into it.

1 ora fa, Bry ha scritto:

No problem. No I bought it on Steam. It's completely legal. That's why I'm thinking it may have something to do with the third party content I've added from FM Scout.

Ah ok, im pretty sure it's related to that then, a database maybe?

If so, delete the folder hoping the issue it's not stuck with to savegame. Otherwise, start a new save.