(FM20) Gibraltar League 2019-20

gib kits.rarHere is the Gibraltar League File for 2019-20. I have added Hound Dogs into the National League.

I have updated with things that missed the data lock.

1. New managers/staff
  2. Squad numbers updated
  3. Missing transfers
  4. Captains added 
  5. Young players born after 1/9/2003 playing regular added.
  6. Media sources added

Again fantastic work by Grff for work on kits again this year. Top man please see pics

Facepack now has 1901 pics in and will be continued to work on.  https://www.transfernow.net/nMOc5h102020 File is too big to upload through site.

Screenshot (901).png

Screenshot (902).png

Screenshot (904).png

Screenshot (906).png

Screenshot (907).png

gib kits.rar

Gibraltar.fmf

Edited by cel1234

@Svartium /  @cel1234 It, sadly, doesn't seem to be stable (yet). This could be just on my end, but I started an unemployed journeyman and secured a job with Hound Dogs in the Intermediate League. However, I had to resign and remove the league after just sixteen days in the job to continue the save due to crash dumps. I got two, on back-to-back plays, on exactly the same time (23 July 2019, at 09:00). After doing so, it has allowed me past that aforementioned date. This could very well be an issue on my end, an issue with the Intermediate League or something completely different - I wouldn't have a clue myself, to be honest.

KBZw77z.png

CVBgkI3.png

I did test for 2 seasons without issues and also ran it for numerous season in the Beta phase. I have ran up until the 1st August 3 times this morning and it goes past that date fine. Lucas has been running tests over the weekend, Please can you post in here.

Edited by cel1234

Will post on issues. Typical think its just a Hound Dogs issue. Maybe because they in Intermediate league.

FM 2020 v20.1.4.1318683 (2019.11.21 11.21.17) your crash dump same as mine ??

Edited by cel1234

15 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

The () is just the date and time the core is the same

Whilst I’ve not had a look at your file, how have you made the Intermediate League?

Is it a competition within the main nation rules or in the reserves/youth section?

No its the Official Steam Workshop file from SI on steam. I have not made a file the file there is to update Gibraltar with things that missed the data lock. Have not changed anything in rules/league competitions

Edited by cel1234

Just now, the_postie said:

Does it only happen when managing Hound Dogs or anyone else in that division?

I think it is a Hound Dogs specific as i know people playing teams in National League and its fine.

35 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

No its the Official Steam Workshop file from SI on steam. I have not made a file the file there is to update Gibraltar with things that missed the data lock. Have not changed anything in rules/league competitions

Ah okay, I’ll have a look this afternoon at it. 

Maybe it’s an idea to make the Intermediate League the second level in the nation rules (which it technically is) for Gibraltar rather than in the reserves/youth section?

Yes you can open my file but its not the league setup just changes. As i gave them information to make workshop file as real to life as possible.

Edited by cel1234

3 ore fa, cel1234 ha scritto:

Yes you can open my file but its not the league setup just changes. As i gave them information to make workshop file as real to life as possible.

I CAN'T open your file, didn't you seen my previous picture?

Could you put download mirror link please (not steam)?

Il 27/11/2019 in 00:41 , cel1234 ha scritto:

My file is under the pictures ??

Il 21/11/2019 in 17:49 , PaMi 7 ha scritto:

It doesn't work for me.

Screen.png

In this picture, ther's error when I try to open your file with editor

15 hours ago, cel1234 said:

Yep not heard anything from @Lucas or @Christopher Lewis started a save as College instead.

Yes, I'm monitoring that thread too. I know these issues don't have anything to do with your pack here, but I wanted to thank you for putting in the work and raising the issue with the devs. Keep up the good work. I need me some FC Hound dogs european champions. Can't even open the .fmf in editor.

Yes i know you can't open the workshop file for some reason. Must be locked or something. Also thanks for the kind words.

13 minutes ago, rjinswand said:

Yes, I'm monitoring that thread too. I know these issues don't have anything to do with your pack here, but I wanted to thank you for putting in the work and raising the issue with the devs. Keep up the good work. I need me some FC Hound dogs european champions. Can't even open the .fmf in editor.

Il 29/11/2019 in 00:32 , cel1234 ha scritto:

Its just the one named Gibraltar yeh ?? I have edited it again. You not merged with anything ??

No, I don't merge with anyone.

Where's your edited file? Can you oput on mirror download, please?

2 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

I have not done one this year i just used the workshop file

3 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

The file that @cel1234 has made at the top of this thread ("Gibraltar.fmf") is NOT the same as the official steam workshop Gibraltar league downloadable ("Gibraltar League.fmf"). He can't do anything about the issues with the league file itself, the file found in this thread only contains updated information to be added on TOP of the official league file (which does not work properly at the moment).

I have the same error as you when trying to open the official steam workshop Gibraltar League.fmf file, but @cel1234 can't do anything about that.

You could ask in

about  it, but this has already been done and we are waiting for an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2019 at 01:36, rjinswand said:

So it looks like there's been an update to the official Gibraltar League file. Still can't open it in editor though, but the crash might have been fixed.

Has anyone checked whether or not it’s been fixed?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the file i have added Hound Dogs into the National League and added changes that didn't make the updates.

Also Facepack now has 1872 pictures in it updated in 1st post.

Sorry i have updated the file i left out the Pepe Reyes Cup.

Gibraltar.fmf

Edited by cel1234

• 5 weeks later...