Let's talk about de AM role

Okey , I play fm since fm11 i think, and i still got this big issues with the " Attacking midfielders " roles . 

For me there is two type of attacking midfielders in the real life : The Creative, elegant , playmaker . (Dimitri Payet , Juan Fer Quintero , James Rodriguez, Jorge Valdivia) and the type of more attacking mind midfielders but still got the creativity of a playmaker and makes his teammates scores . ( Griezmann , Dybala, Fekir, and of course Messi ) . 

Here you got a screenshot of the performance of Griezmann in my tactic . It's a " Bielsa tactic " who gives me a lot of succes but i'm not happy with griezmann performance in stat but also in game .. 

1793611049_Capturedecran2018-12-02a02_21_35.thumb.png.719d49ca4d2e11138adb647c17d00da9.png

I want him to make assists , I want him to make a lot of key passes , i want him to scores . I mean come on it's Griezmann ! One of the best 10 in the game ! 

I don't want to put him as an advanced playmaker just because he's not an AP ( and Payet at marseille was not an AP but a real creative elegant Attacking midfielders ) 

So please help me , Do you think it's an issues with the role by himself .. ? I had this issues with a lot of many tactics not just my " Bielsa tactic " ... 

Il y a 7 heures, FMunderachiever a dit :

Not sure id describe him as an elegant player, what PIs are you giving him. Also what is the tactic you use?

For me that's and elegant player .. 

And my tactic is based on that . https://fr.slideshare.net/brankonikovski/olympique-de-marseille-201415-scout-report-5x5-method-by-branko-nikovski-english-version It's a 4-2-3-1 and 3-3-3-1 . 

Doubt they can figure it  out anytime soon, been playing the public beta, and they are nowhere close to improving the ME.

its steps backwards in the beta, so likely the will start on fm 20 before there is a fix.

central play is horrible, its over the top or go for corner simulation at the moment.

Might have to bin this version.

8 hours ago, big daddy said:

Doubt they can figure it  out anytime soon, been playing the public beta, and they are nowhere close to improving the ME.

its steps backwards in the beta, so likely the will start on fm 20 before there is a fix.

central play is horrible, its over the top or go for corner simulation at the moment.

Might have to bin this version.

Bit ridiculous to say the ME in the beta has gone backwards. I think it still hasn't fixed the biggest issues but it has addressed a lot of the small but big type of issues - i.e less goals from set pieces and especially corners, wide players not dwelling on the ball in crossing positions, etc. Personally I find the ME in retail (assuming it's still in retail and a patch hasn't been released, I've been on the beta for weeks) borderline unplayable. It's a bit better now.

15 hours ago, MarioFcn said:

Do we know when the patch is ready ? And what's the patch gonna do ? Just change the ME ? 

They are working on the movement of attacking players and the currently non-existent ability of central attacking midfielders to play forward passes and through balls from central attacking areas. No idea when it'll be done or how successful it'll be. There are 4 main ways to score in the current ME:

1. Crosses

2. Set pieces

3. Longer passes to your strikers from deeper areas.

4. Mistakes

So... you can either wait, or... get good headers, good crossing full backs, and/or play more of a counter tactic that will see 'killer' balls played from deeper in your half.

Archived