How to find PA and CA?

8 分钟前, Barside说:

They are listed in the editor tools.

But how did I find the PA/CA of regens? I mean, how can I load my current savings in editor? I only know how to load original database.

Do I need to convert them into another form of file?

49 minutes ago, davidjai said:

But how did I find the PA/CA of regens? I mean, how can I load my current savings in editor? I only know how to load original database.

Do I need to convert them into another form of file?

You can only use the Editor program which you access through Steam to edit the database before you start a save.  You can't load information into it once you've started a save.

To view hidden data such as PA/CA in an existing save you have to use an in game Editor program such as the one that SI sells.  There are also unofficial editor programs but you'll need to use Google to look them up (and use them at your own risk as they have been known to mess up your data).

2 分钟前, herne79说:

You can only use the Editor program which you access through Steam to edit the database before you start a save.  You can't load information into it once you've started a save.

To view hidden data such as PA/CA in an existing save you have to use an in game Editor program such as the one that SI sells.  There are also unofficial editor programs but you'll need to use Google to look them up (and use them at your own risk as they have been known to mess up your data).

Alright thank you!

10 分钟前, herne79说:

So are there 2 types of editor? I bought one from steam before, it is called Football Manager Editor 2017, is this an in game editor?

3.png

13 minutes ago, davidjai said:

So are there 2 types of editor? I bought one from steam before, it is called Football Manager Editor 2017, is this an in game editor?

No, this is the one that you get when you buy the game.

The in-game editor you can buy separately as is already a part of the game.

image.png.88d7260ee7727261b10d792c937ca271.png

If you've got it, it'll appear under the continue button (pencil thing with a drop down next to the help button)

6 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

No, this is the one that you get when you buy the game.

The in-game editor you can buy separately as is already a part of the game.

image.png.88d7260ee7727261b10d792c937ca271.png

If you've got it, it'll appear under the continue button (pencil thing with a drop down next to the help button)

I've got it, my Steam account says I have it, but it doesn't show in my menu (yes, I have 'Show In-Game Editor' selected.

3 小时前, Snorks说:

I've got it, my Steam account says I have it, but it doesn't show in my menu (yes, I have 'Show In-Game Editor' selected.

I see, I probably forgot to select in-game editor before starting a new save ugh

19 hours ago, Snorks said:

Are you using a third-party skin? That may prevent it being seen (or the skin has moved it elsewhere)

1 hour ago, Neotropolis said:

Are you using a third-party skin? That may prevent it being seen (or the skin has moved it elsewhere)

Nope, no skin - a few graphics add-ons for kits and database for LLM.

It's not something that bothers too much TBH.

3 minutes ago, Snorks said:

Nope, no skin - a few graphics add-ons for kits and database for LLM.

It's not something that bothers too much TBH.

The only other thing I can recommend is to clear your cache, otherwise maybe report it as a bug.

在 2018/8/21 在 AM2点45分, Neotropolis说:

Yes I'm using one, this could be the reason too, but now I am not sure whether I have bought it, in my memory I bought it with 2 pounds with discount.

Archived