Easy Game FM 2018

Hello,

I think that this year's game is much easier than the others as someone who has devoted a lot of time to the series of managerial games.
We have been making online career with my friends for several years and we all agree. Achievement is very easy, artificial intelligence is very inadequate. It's unrealistic.

When we talked about this with my friends, my primary idea was that artificial intelligence was inadequate after the new features added to the game. However, the idea may have been to increase the sales of the game and to increase its popularity.

Do you agree with me?

I have found the game pretty difficult at times, especially when it comes to using tactics that I haven't downloaded from someone else. I do think the game has been easier in the past although I haven't played it for the past couple of versions before FM18.

In Fm 18 I played  3 saves with 3 low-very low reputation clubs and their national team. Really good progress in 1 of them came very difficult and not on the '' levels '' I wanted too and in 2 others came again very difficult and after hard work and many disappointed results, in the end for me this Fm was much more realistic from  previous versions.. Of course i didn't use any cheat tactic like this with 3 attackers, actually i don't know even if it exists because I like tactics with on attacker.. 

I think the game is easier than FM14 which was my first experience of FM but I've now been playing it for five years so I should find it easier. If was a betting man I've have a small  wager that if you took a poll of how difficult people consider the game the results would show that the newer the player the more difficult it was considered and the older the player (in game year terms) the easier it was considered. Probably not rocket science.

I would say that if you play as one of the big teams, and are sensible with your tactics and fitness levels, then getting 100+ points a season is very achievable on this version.

I've been playing for c. 20 years and have only rarely got 100 points or won CL as Liverpool on previous versions, but have achieved both probably six out of the eight seasons I've finished on this version (across three saves).

19 hours ago, FrazT said:

For everyone who thinks the game is too easy, there are others who think it is too hard.  The idea that the AI is dumbed down to increase sales is at best misguided and at worse, nonsense.

People say it’s too easy but they can’t overachieve with Burton albion and get promoted 1st season, they are full on bull******s.

Archived