[FM18] [SKIN] Champions League skin

a31632

On 2/24/2018 at 16:15, a31632 said:

I love these new designs of the tactics screens, some other nice screens too, when will version 1.2 be out?

I’m now using version 1.1 and like it a lot, thanks for your great work.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/01/2018 at 05:35, a31632 said:

I tried it all, in the end I decided to move it more to the right in the top of the screen in the final version.

Just released now!

Finally got  this to pop up over the full bar... stupid file. 

5aa47fc38dddf_WestBridgfordvMaineRoad_MatchPitch-2.thumb.png.42a09499e767c2a3a8a3632912b4ade9.png

1 hour ago, Hliasp said:

Could you let me know which panel /file is this one?i would like to use it in my base skin..thanks in advance.

Untitled.jpg

The panel that controls this screen is "lineup intro.xml", the other panels involved are "match preview lineups panel.xml" and "intro stadium.xml". You will have to copy graphics the xml files refer to from the skin as well to get it to work fully.

I'm not sure if custom graphics will work with the base skin though.

Updates/bug fixes for version 1.1 in the OP:

- team squad numbers selection; when selecting shirt numbers for the team the selection bar would "jump"to the right of the screen

- "heat-map" in pitch in inbox section wouldn't show anymore after update to 18.3.0/18.3.1

- team talk pop-up would no longer show options/text  after update to 18.3.0/18.3.1

- match half time panel would default only to match stats

All these issues have been fixed, unpack the 7z file in the "panels" folder of the skin and overwrite when prompted, make sure to reload the skin as always!

(ATTENTION: these fixes are already present in version 1.2, so if you have this version no need to update/download)

Download link is in the OP

Of course I will keep supporting version 1.1 for bug fixes and other issues, however: graphical updates, enhancements and other additions are all included in version 1.2 (PM me for more info)

On 3/14/2018 at 09:46, FM_Lover said:

Thank you for the updates on version 1.1.

I am interested in version 1.2 and like the screenshots a few posts prior but could you give an overview of the main differences between both versions

I get that question asked in PM's too, I will make a few screenshots that show the significant changes between version 1.1 and 1.2 next to each other, no problem

On another note: 

In version 1.2 the club overview screen was slightly adjusted and the size of the kits was slightly increased. One user asked me to help increase the size of the kits further.

If you like bigger kits as per below screenshot:

Edit line 6 in "club overview details panel" which shows    <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="2" offset="0" inset="0" layout="10,210,33,30,170,58,-1">

The "170" is the new value for the kits (was 140) and I changed the value before that  ("30", otherwise it looks a bit stretched to my opinion. I also changed "gap" to "2"to keep the text closer together).

(*If you change the "170" to a higher value it will only increase the kits size if you have only 2 kits (home and away) to show, if you have 3 kits, the width of the panel prevents the kits from getting bigger.)

The workaround for that is to make the first column wider by adjusting "club overview panel", I increased the width to "500" and in that case "170" can be increased to "180" or "185" ( a higher value again only works for clubs with 2 kits showing).

Line 7:         <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" minimum_width="500" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally">

Adjust line 7 in the "club overview panel" if you like even bigger kits as shown on the screenshot

image.thumb.png.09fcc3f5d24efefb7bac47c609d46dff.png 

On 25/02/2018 at 00:15, a31632 said:

Version 1.2 screenshots. Compatible with 18.3.0 Some bug fixes, additional graphic features (animated container in home screen which switches between the kits and team logo/fixture details), animated container in news overview (switching between news highlights), updated post match screen, line-ups panel, alternative intro screen (source: FMNation.net) and match review screen and lots of other graphic changes.

2148cba.jpg

25zhyjl.jpg

2ymho2p.jpg

346q3b7.jpg

20z4aau.jpg

640c36.jpg

mtscpu.jpg

xkzwcj.jpg

24l6efs.jpg

28su1rd.jpg

4h7e2u.jpg

fliqli.jpg

30dklfb.jpg

9stilg.jpg

Choice between kits or player faces:

9hq2vp.jpg

10rskrb.jpg

4k8msi.jpg

j61ytx.jpg

Classic 2016-2017 tactics screen (as alternative in version 1.2):

2edmcyp.jpg

b3s7ps.jpg

Alternative scoreboard (credits to FM Nation) adjusted and enlarged to fit in the Champions League skin, showing the logo selected in the top right corner

oa7yq0.jpg

Looks beautiful man when will it be out?

Glad you like the new graphics in the skin!

Version 1.2 is out . The new version is compatible with 18.3.1 (just today the game got upgraded to 18.3.2 but with no negative effects on the skin).

Version 1.1 with future updates and bug fixes is available in the OP. I just released a tiny update addressing compatibility issues with 18.3.1 and bug fixes (all of these are already included in the 1.2 release)

PM me for more info

A small bug was noted in the competition fixtures panel, where with the home teams the flags were showing but not the name of the country. This only occurs, as far as I know, with matches in Champions League, Europa League and International matches.

I also changed the fonts for the scores so they are showing bold and are appear more clear now.

Replace the attached file in the "panels/competition" folder of the skin (overwrite when prompted).

competition fixtures item panel detailed.xml

5aaafe5157912_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.4a88e6bdc2fa0eee7a205419558b61f5.png

3 hours ago, NeoChroMe_LTD said:

Hi, how do you get the whole sidebar back up please ?

You must be kidding me, what a joke!

Some people can ask the most stupid questions, unreal. There is a big readme file included that explains everything. How to make the sidebar a different colour, how to make it not to auto hide and lots, lots of other things.

The guy who made the skin must have spent a long time in putting all kinds of instructions together and you ask the most basic question answered in the readme

If there is a readme or instructions why do people just don’t read them?

11 minutes ago, mrkook said:

I made it Serie A Intro 

My at fmnation Nick name Maruemon

Good to know, I did give credit to “FMNation” for the scoreboard and intro. Both are only available in version 1.2 by the way as “alternatives”, so it’s not standard activated.

Great work, as you can see I created some other nice things myself, like the new tactics designs, preview panel etc.

I can PM you and share some with you?

9 minutes ago, NeoChroMe_LTD said:

Ok Sorry,

Is it possible to put attributes like the screen?

image.png

This has been asked already in this thread and in many other threads. Please do a search and read into it. 

6 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Good to know, I did give credit to “FMNation” for the scoreboard and intro. Both are only available in version 1.2 by the way as “alternatives”, so it’s not standard activated.

Great work, as you can see I created some other nice things myself, like the new tactics designs, preview panel etc.

I can PM you and share some with you?

thank you

What would you like to share?

Sorry, must be because you are Korean and English is not your native language.

Let me know which screens you like and I will send you the panels for it, or if you know the names of the panels and want mine, let me know.

4 hours ago, lembergman said:

DF11 panels?

I have only tested the skin with cut-out style faces myself but the player profile panel has an option to switch the player picture showing cut-out with/without signature and DF11 style. They should also work in the other screens I’m guessing.

Did you try it?

4 hours ago, Siebi said:

Where can i download Version 1.2?  I can only find the Links for 1.1

You have to PM the maker. 

The 1.2 version is amazing, so many great updates screens, great attention to detail and for me it looks almost like a piece of art!

It is a big sized skin because of all the additions in it, but I think it is the most unique one out here. Worth downloading for sure!

9 часов назад, a31632 сказал:

I have only tested the skin with cut-out style faces myself but the player profile panel has an option to switch the player picture showing cut-out with/without signature and DF11 style. They should also work in the other screens I’m guessing.

Did you try it?

Yes, I checked. Looks very good. But there is no background in the profile of the player.

Спойлер

Norwood.thumb.png.f7883b8ee4e05b12ce18666534ff7a72.png

In this case, the background of the team is changing

Спойлер

5aada85a84317_3.thumb.png.34176768760498bdaa94d1c02b2de0f1.png

Спойлер

5aada85e0d56a_2.thumb.png.7fee82f1375dd075593c6869028abaf5.png

Спойлер

5aada861197f2_1.thumb.png.3343dd347c7ebd8d174e3910b1dec57b.png

I use Football Manager Official Graphics Superpack from dazs8

18 minutes ago, lembergman said:

Yes, I checked. Looks very good. But there is no background in the profile of the player.

Hide contents

Norwood.thumb.png.f7883b8ee4e05b12ce18666534ff7a72.png

In this case, the background of the team is changing

Hide contents

5aada85a84317_3.thumb.png.34176768760498bdaa94d1c02b2de0f1.png

Hide contents

5aada85e0d56a_2.thumb.png.7fee82f1375dd075593c6869028abaf5.png

Reveal hidden contents

5aada861197f2_1.thumb.png.3343dd347c7ebd8d174e3910b1dec57b.png

I use Football Manager Official Graphics Superpack from dazs8

If I understand you correctly you are looking for the backgrounds in the player profile to be the same as in the club overview screen?

5 hours ago, lembergman said:

I want to display the background of football players, managers. Photos are in the folder

1111.thumb.png.ef6c81c6b792bc773553a6f43fa306c8.png

For example, how on this: The FM18 Tempo Skin v.5

Reveal hidden contents

MOUR.thumb.png.a27642c355a8bbb00517f4d519583eb5.png

Reveal hidden contents

DJ.thumb.png.1b9b5d516392e815ef189ac19ca54603.png

I don't have any background packs so can't test this but have you tried the solution to getting backgrounds to show as shown in the "readme"?

I copied/pasted it from the "readme" below, please let me know if this worked

* Citypics backgrounds in club screens:

If you prefer to have the Citypics shown as backgrounds in the "club panels", like the "club overview panel", navigate to "client object browser.xml" in the "panels/client object" folder.

For the Citypics to appear you will have to delete lines 6-10 showing:

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/bg" id="bgnd">

<boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />

<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="false" />

</widget>

And replace with:

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/bg" id="bgnd">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">

<list id="get_properties">

<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="0" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />

</list>

<integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />

</attachment>

</widget>

Tiny update:

This will work for version 1.2 and might also work for users of version 1.1 (not tested).

The "post match analysis" screen has enlarged player pictures/w kits and because of that the "player rating" was hidden behind the image.

I adjusted this and created a separate "icon preview" file for this which now allows the player rating to show properly.

To install:

Copy "post match analysis news panel.xml" to "panels/news_items_panel/inbox" and overwrite the existing file.

Copy "tactics icon preview info panel19.xml" to "panels/tactics" 

Reload the skin and it should look now like this:

5ab069eab2adb_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.fb9056e554251880866ca8fdbf842752.png

post match analysis news panel.xml

tactics icon preview info panel19.xml

37 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

Nice again. What are the green square on the right side of the kit?

These squares "should" show the goals, yellow cards etc. but I haven't seen it active. It also shows up at every player regardless.

To remove this little box, remove line 65-77 from the "tactics icon preview info panel19.xml"

<!-- Icons (Injury, star player etc)-->
    <container id="icoC" height="16" width="16" class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/rounded/paper">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
      <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="0" gap="2"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="0"/>

<widget class="picture" id="PTgs" file="icons/16px/goal" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16" red_replacement="text"/>
      <widget class="picture" id="PTas" file="icons/16px/assist" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16" red_replacement="text"/>
      <widget class="picture" id="PTrt" file="icons/16px/key player" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16"/>
      <widget class="picture" id="PNba" file="icons/16px/yellow card" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16"/>
      <widget class="picture" id="PHNO" file="icons/16px/debut" image_alignment="centre" hidden="true" width="16" height="16"/>
    </container>

After you delete the above and reload the skin, the little squares are gone.

2 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

Ah, you mean: "icon preview info panel19" . Thanks. I´ve found it and delete the lines. It works fine and look very fine.

Glad you like it! I tried a few matches but no icons show up in the little boxes where they are supposed to show, so I agree......better to delete them all together 

2 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Hello! I am trying to use the human profile panel in the base skin but the scouting knowledge doesn't show up.  I copied some boxes and and other graphics but it seems I am still missing smt.

Also, how could I increase the pitch on the panel?

Cheers

humanex.png

Wrong thread, that panel has nothing to do with this skin.

14 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Hello! I am trying to use the human profile panel in the base skin but the scouting knowledge doesn't show up.  I copied some boxes and and other graphics but it seems I am still missing smt.

Also, how could I increase the pitch on the panel?

Cheers

humanex.png

It looks exactly the same as what i made. 

I made the human profile panel needs "non player knowledge panel human.xml" in panels/non_player folder to show the knowledge panel. 

If you can find the non player knowledge panel human.xml in the Chanpions League skin, then copy it to the same folder in your skin. 

43 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Have you even attempted to look at the guides? 

As mentioned by a few already, this whole discussion is not related to my skin, as someone put it bluntly, "wrong thread". This should be used for discussions around the Champions League skin only, please.

People who want to take panels and plug them into their own skin are free to do so, but no "technical support" is offered from my end.

Thanks guys

8 hours ago, THE FM GURU said:

Looks like CLINCHED17 Skin

Nice rip:brock:

25zhyjl.jpg

Yes, it is from the Clinched 17 skin, I gave credit to the maker in the readme for 1.2 (this is not available in versions 1.0 and 1.1).

A lot of similar designs out there with changes, everybody takes a bit from here and there I guess.

for example: I was the first one to create player faces in the pitches for the match preview panel, before that they were only “dots”, now 90% of the skins has the same player faces there. I don’t see it as stealing, we all create things and get ideas elsewhere. Most people give credit which is the minimum that should be done.

37 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Yes, it is from the Clinched 17 skin, I gave credit to the maker in the readme for 1.2 (this is not available in versions 1.0 and 1.1).

A lot of similar designs out there with changes, everybody takes a bit from here and there I guess.

for example: I was the first one to create player faces in the pitches for the match preview panel, before that they were only “dots”, now 90% of the skins has the same player faces there. I don’t see it as stealing, we all create things and get ideas elsewhere. Most people give credit which is the minimum that should be done.

sorry was having a crack at you. I just love the CLINCHED SKIN series 

11 minutes ago, THE FM GURU said:

sorry was having a crack at you. I just love the CLINCHED SKIN series 

No problem at all, I took 2 great ideas from the Clinched 2017 skin if I remember correctly and implemented them in my skin.

i think it is really too bad there isn’t a Clinched 2018 skin, he put it up for a day but was only available by donation and he was asking $10 minimum for it. He should have released a “free” version and maybe later an enhanced one for people who support him. That would have made more sense and asking for so much money isn’t what I would have done either.

We are all Football Manager fans and should support each other I think.

But I completely agree with you, Clinched was one of the best skins out there for sure.

Archived