[FM18] [SKIN] Champions League skin

a31632

2 hours ago, THE FM GURU said:

sorry was having a crack at you. I just love the CLINCHED SKIN series 

I just made changes to the match preview panel in my (WIP) 1.3 version and the match analysis screen. (I changed the faces only to kits, which I think looks cleaner).

Let's see how long it will take in other skins to show up   LOL   ;-))))))

5ab6767502a9b_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.53c6ac6f17438aca1a96c58dac52ed1a.png5ab67678de4e4_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.d8fc49da830af4d55b48c9cf6019d4ee.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/24/2018 at 09:02, a31632 said:

I just made changes to the match preview panel in my (WIP) 1.3 version and the match analysis screen. (I changed the faces only to kits, which I think looks cleaner).

Let's see how long it will take in other skins to show up   LOL   ;-))))))

5ab6767502a9b_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.53c6ac6f17438aca1a96c58dac52ed1a.png5ab67678de4e4_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.d8fc49da830af4d55b48c9cf6019d4ee.png

Great! Haven't seen this in any other skin, look forward to this. Are you releasing this as an update to 1.2 or do we need to wait for 1.3?

On 2018-03-26 at 13:05, FM_Lover said:

Great! Haven't seen this in any other skin, look forward to this. Are you releasing this as an update to 1.2 or do we need to wait for 1.3?

Version 1.3 with some graphical updates, small fixes etc. will be released after the long weekend. It will include the kits etc.shown in the screens and will include an option to switch back to faces for those who prefer faces instead of the kits.

Version 1.3 has been released, if I missed anyone for the updated download link or wish to download this version please PM me. This should be the last update for the 2018 Champions League skin, bug related issues will be resolved. Please no requests for "technical support" on plugging my panels into your own or another skin.

As always I will "skip a year" for Football Manager (to my opinion the small differences/improvements don't justify an annual "renewal"), but I will be back with a new Champions League 2020 skin for sure!

For users of version 1.3 ONLY:

A small bug that only affects a limited amount of users  was noted in the "weekend preview" inbox panel ("inbox content with comp match day preview panel.xml" located in "panels/news_item_panels" folder)

I edited this panel to make it look cleaner but depending on the resolution used or the display mode (full screen/windowed) the name of the venue could be "cut off" in rare cases.

To resolve this go to line 67 in the file named "inbox content with comp match day preview panel.xml" and change "height="245" to height="265" and save the changes, all should look good after that.

Otherwise, PM me for an updated xml file if you are unfamiliar with editing xml files or prefer not to mess with it. 

Below a screenshot from a user who plays in a (much) higher resolution and spotted the issue:

101saa.thumb.png.d2c02e4ce3405689e9459b4a8c33867a.png

• 1 month later...

Bug spotted by Dariox (thanks for catching this one).

After the 18.3 update some panels. including the team talk panel, needed to be fixed, it seems I missed the "match sub talk panel.xml" in the "panels\match" folder of the skin.

When you substituted a player during the match you couldn't chat with him. Delete the file so it will load the new default panel and it will work again. (see screenshot below)

image.thumb.png.2ddfb855192e3625ed6387b0ec615032.png

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, nixeria said:

can i get to 1.3 download pls 

As mentioned, you will need to PM the maker of the skin for that. It is definitely worth it though, some major improvements in versions 1.2 and 1.3 over the older ones. This is my favorite skin for FM 2018 for sure!

• 1 month later...
On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:29, a31632 said:

I don't have any background packs so can't test this but have you tried the solution to getting backgrounds to show as shown in the "readme"?

I copied/pasted it from the "readme" below, please let me know if this worked

* Citypics backgrounds in club screens:

If you prefer to have the Citypics shown as backgrounds in the "club panels", like the "club overview panel", navigate to "client object browser.xml" in the "panels/client object" folder.

For the Citypics to appear you will have to delete lines 6-10 showing:

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/bg" id="bgnd">

<boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />

<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="false" />

</widget>

And replace with:

<!-- background picture - covers entire screen -->

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds/bg" id="bgnd">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />

<integer id="set_property" value="file" />

</record>

<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">

<list id="get_properties">

<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="0" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />

</list>

<integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />

</attachment>

</widget>

I'm having trouble to edit the club overview panel file. The code is out of order, it's a mess and i can't make the change. Can anyone help me?

5 hours ago, JonasThern said:

I'm having trouble to edit the club overview panel file. The code is out of order, it's a mess and i can't make the change. Can anyone help me?

Best editing tool for this is Notepad++ which is a free tool. 

All XML files can be easily edited or viewed with this, just make sure you download the “XML Tools” plug in when using Notepad++

15 hours ago, a31632 said:

Best editing tool for this is Notepad++ which is a free tool. 

All XML files can be easily edited or viewed with this, just make sure you download the “XML Tools” plug in when using Notepad++

Thank you, it served perfectly.

I have other questions that I would like you to help me:

1-In the first image, i follow your instructions to reduce the faces in the inbox, but i still have to scroll down to see all the info. Is there anyting more i can edit to don't scroll?

Marco Almeida_  Recebidas.png

2-In the second picture, is there any way to put the turf on the tactics panel?

Bognor Regis Town_  Vista Geral.png

3-In the third image, is there any way to remove what is inside the red rectangles?

Dan Lincoln_ Geral Perfil.png

4-In this image to decide the bonus to give the team, you can not visualize the choice.

This is probably the best skin for FM18, congrats to the author.

On 24/08/2018 at 03:25, JonasThern said:

Thank you, it served perfectly.

I have other questions that I would like you to help me:

1-In the first image, i follow your instructions to reduce the faces in the inbox, but i still have to scroll down to see all the info. Is there anyting more i can edit to don't scroll?

2-In the second picture, is there any way to put the turf on the tactics panel?

Bognor Regis Town_  Vista Geral.png

3-In the third image, is there any way to remove what is inside the red rectangles?

Dan Lincoln_ Geral Perfil.png

4-In this image to decide the bonus to give the team, you can not visualize the choice.

This is probably the best skin for FM18, congrats to the author.

1) After you changed to the "smaller faces version" you will have to edit the file ""pre season report team watch panel.xml", in line 12 you will see:

<container class="competition_team_preview_panel" file="news_item_panels/pre season report team preview panel" height="760" >

Change the value "760" to a lower value (in my resolution and in windowed 1920x1080 in version 1.3 the value that worked for me is "710"), the pitch with players will be slightly reduced in size and it will fit without the scroll bar appearing.

2) In version 1.2 and 1.3 the turf in the tactics panel is standard. To change the tactics panel in version 1.1 to show the turf as you requested, go to “panels/tactics/tactics overview side panel.xml” in line 9 you will see: appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper10" change this code to: “appearance="custom/pitch_tactic".

3) The top part that you indicated in "red" is actually the menu for the "tabbed container"which shows the attributes, but also other information like "report" "training" etc. If you delete the choice at the top you will only have the attributes available to review, not sure if that is your intention. 

Do you only want to delete the "hidden attributes" from showing up in the screen, or do you also want to delete the additional attributes?

4) To see the selections in this screen you will have to delete the folder "graphics\buttons\primary". After that the choices will be visible.

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 02:54, a31632 said:

1) After you changed to the "smaller faces version" you will have to edit the file ""pre season report team watch panel.xml", in line 12 you will see:

<container class="competition_team_preview_panel" file="news_item_panels/pre season report team preview panel" height="760" >

Change the value "760" to a lower value (in my resolution and in windowed 1920x1080 in version 1.3 the value that worked for me is "710"), the pitch with players will be slightly reduced in size and it will fit without the scroll bar appearing.

2) In version 1.2 and 1.3 the turf in the tactics panel is standard. To change the tactics panel in version 1.1 to show the turf as you requested, go to “panels/tactics/tactics overview side panel.xml” in line 9 you will see: appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper10" change this code to: “appearance="custom/pitch_tactic".

3) The top part that you indicated in "red" is actually the menu for the "tabbed container"which shows the attributes, but also other information like "report" "training" etc. If you delete the choice at the top you will only have the attributes available to review, not sure if that is your intention. 

Do you only want to delete the "hidden attributes" from showing up in the screen, or do you also want to delete the additional attributes?

4) To see the selections in this screen you will have to delete the folder "graphics\buttons\primary". After that the choices will be visible.

Thanks for the reply.

In point 1, i've changed the value to 710, but with no effect. This panel it's a scout report about a team for the possibility of loaning players. Perhaps it's another panel?

In pont 2, i've made the change, but it's possible to remove the subs column and increase the pillar of tactics next?

Tamworth_  Vista Geral-2.png

In point 3, i would like to remove both parts in red.

Also, Is it possible to change the color of the selection? Instead of being orange, be some other color?

5 hours ago, against_machine said:

I can´t talk with my team in lockeroom...What i have to do? Beside that the best skin for FM 2018.

This occurred after update 18.3.1 in all skins as some of the coding changed.

This has been fixed as far as regular team talks go (in the OP is the download link) and for substitutions during match a few posts ago the fix was mentioned.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hello,

In all of your screenshots, you are using the same logo pack, could you please tell what you have used? The name of the design. For the moment I'm using the Metallic Ones, but it seems that also what you are using is nice :)

thanks!

4 hours ago, BlackS0ull said:

Hello,

In all of your screenshots, you are using the same logo pack, could you please tell what you have used? The name of the design. For the moment I'm using the Metallic Ones, but it seems that also what you are using is nice :)

thanks!

The logos are "ESS v5 Logos" created by Tom Dixon. There are v6 logos on "Sortitoutsi.net" available for download but I still use v5. Just a matter of taste I guess, I like these better

Skin updated to version 1.4, see screenshots below.

Multiple graphic updates, minor tweaks and bug fixes implemented.

PM me for more information or if you already use versions 1.2 or 1.3 please PM me for the download link)

Screenshot (1a).png

Screenshot (1b).png

Screenshot (1c).png

Screenshot (1d).png

Screenshot (1e).png

Screenshot (1f).png

Screenshot (1g).png

Screenshot (1h).png

16 hours ago, a31632 said:

Skin updated to version 1.4, see screenshots below.

Multiple graphic updates, minor tweaks and bug fixes implemented.

PM me for more information or if you already use versions 1.2 or 1.3 please PM me for the download link)

Screenshot (1a).png

Screenshot (1b).png

Screenshot (1c).png

Screenshot (1d).png

Screenshot (1e).png

Screenshot (1f).png

Screenshot (1g).png

Screenshot (1h).png

Hello .loved this skin ...any idea if you would be doing for 2019 

I usually skip one year as I think the minor differences don’t justify buying the newest version all the time.

i will have a look at the demo version for Football Manager 2019 and will decide after that. I might port the skin over and see how many adjustments are needed afterwards.

17 hours ago, a31632 said:

I usually skip one year as I think the minor differences don’t justify buying the newest version all the time.

i will have a look at the demo version for Football Manager 2019 and will decide after that. I might port the skin over and see how many adjustments are needed afterwards.

Thanks for the reply .even if u keep everything the same it's still the best skin .I just want to use it in fm 19 .

54 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Thanks, appreciate the feedback! Which version are you using now in FM 18?

I moved on to fm 19 .Game not the same without this skin .that's why was asking if there is a possibility of it to be there for fm 19 .I will wait if u do like fm 19 and make modifications for it 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived