FM18 GOODBYE 343 Knap

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

I would say top team so BLUE MATTER 433 and WOF 343 should work for you. Still waiting full testing which should start soon.

Top team a few years ago unfortunately. Beetwen the 3 i golf you Who h one is best for you?

GOODBYE VOL 2 should be better underdog. Not sure yet about Argus as aimed at Lower League. Not sure the 108 pt works as an underdog.

At Home can try the top dog tactics. Away can try the other mentalities

Rough guide as what tactics to use

Top team

BLUE MATTER 433

GOODBYE 442/4231/451

WOF 343

PILGRIMAGE 343

Sub Top

WOF 343

Volante 442

PILGRIMAGE 343

GOODBYE 343

ARGUS 343

Underdog

Volante 442 anchor

GOODBYE VOL 2

ARGUS 343

WOF 352

Strikerless

Quick update knap:

started to use blue matter 433 vol4 for home, and goodbye 343 108 points tactic for away. Where i was going wrong was not doing opposition onstructions from my assistant manager(craig shakespeare) as soon as i did i went on a massive winning streak, won all the trophies except the champs league lost in the final to atletico with everton! I had 4 key injuries before the final!

well done knap once again top drawer tactics👏

knap, for your GOODBYEVO2P104 tactic, what opposition instructions would you suggest to put on? And are there any player traits that you'd want for your players in each position? Or any you explicitly wouldn't want?

1 hour ago, nufcbeast said:

@knap hey is there any update to vol2 coming i know there not major changes to ME  but i feel something gone wrong with the tactic ive tried different twaeks but nothing seems to be working cheers mate

Good call, I'd noticed a dip in results but hadn't realised the game had updated, I've been using > ¬!FM18.2.1GOODBYE343P108.fmf

It was a hotfix with no ME changes according to SI. The last tactic I posted based on WOF was in 18.2.2. 

I was also using a FM 17 tactic last night.

Maybe underlying factors change on updates?

4 hours ago, knap said:

I would not tweak the tactic but perhaps just change tactic for a few games.

the hotfix update messed up few tactics thepav on fmbase tweaked his and now getting good results but i prefer goodbye

On 21/01/2018 at 18:16, potbellypigs said:

This is some tactic.

1st season with Solihull and was doing ok but sitting 12th using other tactics after about 15 games. Found this one and shot up the league, winning it. League 2, finished with 112 points and 133 goals scored. 

what training you do mate

Archived