FM18 GOODBYE 343 Knap

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, knap said:

I assume from overlap so 2 against 1, easy cross goal. It may be possible to pick up FB by outside AF by way of specific man marking OI.  

Tried that but we lost our attacking prowess, I also changed the WB's to only close down "sometimes"  but it didn't help too much

I'm not worrying yet as results are still good and 2 league title wins in a row is good enough for me, I do want that Champions league glory though

On 21/01/2018 at 18:16, potbellypigs said:

This is some tactic.

1st season with Solihull and was doing ok but sitting 12th using other tactics after about 15 games. Found this one and shot up the league, winning it. League 2, finished with 112 points and 133 goals scored. 

Finished 2nd in League One and then won Championship. Only 4 games into PL, won 2, lost 2. Having trouble to attract players to a team which is only rated 2.5 stars for reputation but that's another thing. Fantastic tactic.

This years game is driving me absolutely mental!

Used the latest VOL 5 with Spurs default squad, only signings were youth/reserve players, won league with 90 points and champions league.

2nd season bought Dybala and Icardi to go up top with Kane and am just getting the most random results! One minute beating Inter 7-1 in champions league, Man U 5-2 in league cup, then lose 2-1 away to Middlesborough!

On 6-2-2018 at 14:49, christrott79 said:

This years game is driving me absolutely mental!

Used the latest VOL 5 with Spurs default squad, only signings were youth/reserve players, won league with 90 points and champions league.

2nd season bought Dybala and Icardi to go up top with Kane and am just getting the most random results! One minute beating Inter 7-1 in champions league, Man U 5-2 in league cup, then lose 2-1 away to Middlesborough!

I have the same problem. With NEC Nijmegen i thrashed Fenerbahce in the Europa League with 8-1 and after that game i lost with 2-1 away at Sparta Rotterdam. Besides that it is a great tactic.

• 1 month later...

After buying FM18 a while back, i didn't get into it, with all the new added features seemed a lot more to do lol, but i want to give it a shot again since its been out a while now, Am guessing the 343 tacs are the go to still, ill be a underdog team so was thinking this 343 goodbye vol6 (since its updated) or the strikerless Argus

• 4 weeks later...

hey knap, loved your stuff in FM17.

im thinking about starting a new long-term Liverpool save but can't really decide on "the" tactic - of all the stuff you have here, what would your recommendation be for a good home/away combo that ticks Liverpool's in-game "play in this style" boxes (attacking, possession)?

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on how you want to play. WOF 2323 P104 is a very high scoring tactic PILGRIMAGE P105 or BLUE MATTER P107 are 343s that can work for top clubs. BLUE MATTER 433 can be a good formation for top clubs. MIDSOMER P103 is a traditional flat 442.

You can mix the tactics and use WOF Home and PILGRIMAGE Away or difficult games.

hace 1 hora, knap dijo:

The reason for a few 343s (GOODBYE PILGRIMAGE WOF ASH ARGUS) is to test the impact of Shape on a tactics performance.

Thanks a lot knap, Im palying with your 343 tactics, actually with BLUE MATTER

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2018 at 20:04, knap said:

Knap, would you make DCB version of this tactic? Do you think it would be good for underdogs(I'm playing as Chelmsford manager and the current version was very good till Premiership, first season)? Do you think it would be good WB to stay wilder, as I find them not marking properly opposition's W/WB?

I have done a GOODBYE DCB.

¬!FM18.3.4GOODBYE343DCBCHP100.fmf

With an underdog I still believe the original tactics are better, DCBs may be good in specific circumstances.

I would currently recommend

ARGUS FM 18.2.2 P102

GOODBYE P108

MMVOLANTE BBM

ASH FM FM 18.2.2 P103

PILGRIMAGE P108

I played a few games with Chelmsford the other night and must have missed they had a wide pitch as it makes 3 at back awkward.

Archived