Soccer Am

do not diss hells bells. she's lovely. always has been and always will be.

it used to be good years ago, i only remember the 1,2 and mebbe third series. we didn't have sky after that for a long time.

this new bloke is wooden for sure. but lovejoy on that weekend prog or whatever it is called is just as wooden.

i don't see how even fm09 could rescue the ill-fated soccer am from sinking without trace.

(((((hells bells))))

words cannot discribe how sh*t soccer am is these days! like most people have been saying it went down hill after lovejoy, fenners, etc left. Andy Goldstein was a disgrace, this max guy is slighty better but still rubbish and helen chamberlain is SO annoying!

the jokes & features they attempt to do now shows how desperate they really are! used to love it but now cannot stand it...

glad i got that off my chest!

• 3 weeks later...
+1 on this, i'm much happier watching cbeebies with my 1 year old. cbeebies has a higher intelligence level

CBeebies rules, especially Jackanory Junior. My daughter is coming 4 soon, and slowly but surely she is watching more CBBC and it's good too, the gameshows are fecking brilliant, there's one a bit like Knightmare (remember that) I think it's called Trapped and it's better than most adult game shows.

Archived