New GK Coach Attributes

LCpl

Seems something has changed here then?

They now have an attribute in-game for the following three coaching area's.

• Distribution
  • Handling
  • Shot Stopping

So, in terms of searching it doesn't seem to be Goalkeeping+DDM+Tactical/Technical any more?

Seems like it's each of the three new attributes + DDM.

Capture GKC InGame.PNG

10 hours ago, LCpl said:

So, in terms of searching it doesn't seem to be Goalkeeping+DDM+Tactical/Technical any more?

Capture GKC InGame.PNG

It's actually each of the three new attributes + DDM + tactical/technical.

Personally I like it, my only problem with it is that I now suddenly need 4 GK coaches to keep the training workload for the coaches from being "heavy".

1 hour ago, Tullekunstner said:

my only problem with it is that I now suddenly need 4 GK coaches to keep the training workload for the coaches from being "heavy".

Depends on your approach... I have 'average' workload with two first team coaches, and one under-23 GK coach.

According to the UI, as well as some testing, Tactical/Technical no longer have a bearing.

Seems GK's now have 3 separate GK attributes: Shot Stopping/Distribution/Handling and so  GK Coaches now have 3 separate GK attributes: Shot Stopping/Distribution/Handling
Sports Scientists now have a Sports Science attribute
Data Analysts now have attributes for Judging Player Data, Judging Team Data, Presenting Data.

I've been playing since Friday and only just played my first match, so much staff work to do.

I feel they can/should have done more to the GK stats as well. There as so many useless stats for GKs and some that I feel is missing. In my opinion the GK overview should have looked more like  coaches with only tailored attributes that is directly connected to the overall ability/perfomance level of the GK. But its a start and this guy Rui Barbosa has 5 stars on GKD!

UI isn't helping. On some screens it shows tactical/technical highlighted as part of GK coach required attributes on others it just shows the GK+DDM. 

Seems odd that I need 6 coaches to barely cover my squad as very heavy workload but Liverpool and Genoa will only let me have 4?

• SI Staff
On 30/10/2017 at 12:30, LCpl said:

UI isn't helping. On some screens it shows tactical/technical highlighted as part of GK coach required attributes on others it just shows the GK+DDM. 

This sounds like it may be a bug and as such worth posting in our UI bugs section.

On 28/10/2017 at 23:49, Tullekunstner said:

It's actually each of the three new attributes + DDM + tactical/technical.

Personally I like it, my only problem with it is that I now suddenly need 4 GK coaches to keep the training workload for the coaches from being "heavy".

Tactical/Technical no longer factor.

On 28/10/2017 at 13:43, LCpl said:

Seems something has changed here then?

They now have an attribute in-game for the following three coaching area's.

• Distribution
  • Handling
  • Shot Stopping

Capture GKC InGame.PNG

As you suggest, it is the relevant GK coaching attribute + DDM

So for a GK Shot Stopping only specific coach it would be - GK Shot Stopping + Determination + Level of Discipline + Motivating.

Archived