Is it possible to turn off the players walk onto the field before the games starts

DKB

It's obviously subjective, but I'm certain I'm not the only one who wishes that "Key highlights" should be cut by at least 50%. If you want to watch at all, you have to watch far too much of nothing happening.

3 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

It's obviously subjective, but I'm certain I'm not the only one who wishes that "Key highlights" should be cut by at least 50%. If you want to watch at all, you have to watch far too much of nothing happening.

Key highlights are already cut to a bare minimum, there's not much more SI could remove other than goals, red cards & CCC's which pretty much sums up key match events.

3 hours ago, forameuss said:

What does this even mean?

I believe that variety can be better with all the processing speeds and technology available, It is not acceptable to watch 4 or 5 identical sequences every match in a pc game at the year 2017.

Im not talking 3d graphics or how it looks, Im talking variety as in pre match, post match, gameplay sequences.

Im sick of watching the same cross-cum shot with the he didnt mean it line. Or the watered down commentary that is regressing year by year. And of course the same team talk and press conference questions for the last 5 years!

This is not an ipad game so we expect a lot more life in it, The manager portrait feature would've been a great feature to have at the year 2003 maybe at its current state.

3 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

oh no someone made a typo, quick pounce on it like it's completely unreadable.

My, aren't we salty?

I wasn't pointing towards any typo (hadn't even really noticed it even, probably says more about you than it does me).  I was asking qwerty (who...yup, isn't you), and he clarified the point.  No white-knighting needed really, even though it is pretty funny to see you diving in like that.

3 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

What even does this even mean?  Be helpful stop criticising every post.

Aww bless.

21 minutes ago, qwerty22 said:

I believe that variety can be better with all the processing speeds and technology available, It is not acceptable to watch 4 or 5 identical sequences every match in a pc game at the year 2017.

Im not talking 3d graphics or how it looks, Im talking variety as in pre match, post match, gameplay sequences.

Im sick of watching the same cross-cum shot with the he didnt mean it line. Or the watered down commentary that is regressing year by year. And of course the same team talk and press conference questions for the last 5 years!

This is not an ipad game so we expect a lot more life in it, The manager portrait feature would've been a great feature to have at the year 2003 maybe at its current state.

Fair enough, when you purely said repetition, that's what struck me as odd.  A lot of AAA games are repetitive at their core, they do not bad.  Aside from that, think it's a bit unfair to go as far as that, but it's all about priorities.  They've concentrated more on the game behind than the presentation, and its why they'll continue to be the leader in the genre.  If they jazzed it up a bit, would they have the resources to spend the same time they usually do on the rest of the game?  They're still a relatively small team, and their market isn't going to grow all that much to be able to hedge against pumping more money in I'd imagine.  

30 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Aww bless.

Fair enough, when you purely said repetition, that's what struck me as odd.  A lot of AAA games are repetitive at their core, they do not bad.  Aside from that, think it's a bit unfair to go as far as that, but it's all about priorities.  They've concentrated more on the game behind than the presentation, and its why they'll continue to be the leader in the genre.  If they jazzed it up a bit, would they have the resources to spend the same time they usually do on the rest of the game?  They're still a relatively small team, and their market isn't going to grow all that much to be able to hedge against pumping more money in I'd imagine.  

It's the developers' call we respect that, And I appreciate that they have given us this platform to communicate and have our say in so many different issues.

But we have been waiting for that version that will move the game to the next level, On the pitch it has been regressing and off the pitch it's not moving in the right direction IMHO. Again I don't say that as a fact, It's just that as someone who started playing management games since 1991 I know exactly what are the essentials of a good game just as much as I could spot a rushed product that is just a rehash job.

I guess the lack of a competitor has led to some complacency and irrelevant features being added instead of addressing old features that have gone stale.

By the way Im not an alt to anyone.

Archived