• 4 months later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working with a file of the Brazilian league that has four national divisions followed by state divisions. The fourth division is a group competition of 64 teams split into 4 groups of 16, whereas the fifth division is a parent competition that contains 27 divisions (one for each Brazilian state). The champions and some runner-ups of these 27 divisions play a reduced tournament featuring 39 teams (preliminary stage with 14 teams followed by a group stage with 32), where the best 8 are promoted. How can I work out this system using dynamic relegation? The eight relegated teams from the fourth division shall be allocated to their respective state division on the fifth level of the pyramid. Worth to note, the state divisions and the promotion tournament are already working, but without any promotion or relegation.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!

Really hoping someone can help me out here!

I'm trying to make an American league pyramid structure that looks like this:

Top Division (20 teams) (4 Teams Relegated)

2nd Division West (22 teams) (2 Promoted, 4 Relegated)         2nd Division East (22 teams) (2 Promoted, 4 Relegated)    (Total 44. 4 Promoted, 8 Relegated)

3rd Division West - North (24) (2 Promoted, 4 Relegated)     3rd Division West - South (24) (2 Promoted, 4 Relegated)         3rd Division East - North (24) (2 Promoted, 4 Relegated)     3rd Division East - South (24, 4 Relegated)  (Total 96, 8 Promoted, 16 Relegated)

4th Division West - North (24) (4 Promoted)    4th Division West - South (24) (4 Promoted)       4th Division East - North (24)  (4 Promoted)    4th Division East - South (24) (4 Promoted)   (Total 96, 16 Promoted, 0 Relegated)

Now I've got the first two tiers created so far, but I've got the age old problem of teams not being sorted into their regional divisions properly. I've looked at this and considered the possibility of sub-divisions and all that, but what I would REALLY like is for simply, the bottom teams go down, the top teams go up (one team via play off) and then the game to simply sort all the teams out based on longitude and latitude after that. 

E.g 44 teams in the second division get split evenly down the middle into the eastern and western leagues based on their longitude.

96 teams in the 3rd division get split evenly into east and west, then even into north and south so there's 24 teams in each.

This feels like it should be much simpler to achieve than its currently proving to be. If anyone can offer any input that would be wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a Top league of 8 i just want to relegate 2 teams and then a second league of 12 teams where i just want to promote 2 teams up to the top divison... All of your steps in the Opening post... what of that information would I have to follow?

6 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

I have a Top league of 8 i just want to relegate 2 teams and then a second league of 12 teams where i just want to promote 2 teams up to the top divison... All of your steps in the Opening post... what of that information would I have to follow?

If i understand this - your system is regular league system and this thread is not for you. This system is created in order to solve dynamic relegation in regional leagues.

Can someone please do a write up on how to best setup up promotion and relegation from regional divisions to national divisions? Especially for FM21 Editor, I can't seem to find how to set up Stages in this current edition, the examples earlier in this thread is from an old version of the editor.  Much appreciated anyone who writes this article!

9 hours ago, jimmybronx said:

Can someone please do a write up on how to best setup up promotion and relegation from regional divisions to national divisions? Especially for FM21 Editor, I can't seem to find how to set up Stages in this current edition, the examples earlier in this thread is from an old version of the editor.  Much appreciated anyone who writes this article!

Yeah this is for old version of editor and i need to change this but im too lazy for 2 years :)

I changed lot settings related to this system - also some default editor settings are changed so you cant use this system anymore.

Now - what is your question? I dont know how your system works in real life so i cant answer.

I'm building a 7 tier American Pro/Rel DB. Top 3 tiers are national, tier 4 has 4 regional divisions, and tiers 5-7 have 8 regional divisions. I set the regional boundaries so that the divisions in tiers 5-7 match up exactly with tier 4. How much of the original post is applicable for the FM21 Editor to make sure the regional divisions only have teams from that region?

Basically, I just need to make sure the number and region of the teams relegated from Tier 3 to Tier 4 are correct, and from Tier 4 to Tier 5. The rest of the tiers should be straightforward relegation wise.

Let me know if you need any additional info.

Edited by HurricaneMan6
Clarity

Just now, krlenjushka said:

Do you have dynamic relegation in real life?

Anyway its hard to explain like this - i need to re-write this tutorial - however i dont have enough time right now.

No, America doesn't have pro/rel at all, so no dynamic relegation in real life. I'll try to work through the original tutorial, and if I can provide any updates myself, I will.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

No, America doesn't have pro/rel at all, so no dynamic relegation in real life. I'll try to work through the original tutorial, and if I can provide any updates myself, I will.

I dont understand . if you dont have this kind of system - why you want to bother with it?  :D

Just now, krlenjushka said:

I dont understand . if you dont have this kind of system - why you want to bother with it?  :D

Fair question! Haha - because lack of pro/rel is a big reason why football in America is not progressing, so I'm making a DB to change it. Also building this for a person who streams FM21 on Twitch, so I didn't want to make just a real basic pyramid with all national leagues. Besides, America is too big for a 7th tier team to afford flying across the country for half their matches lol.

I want to make sure I understand the basics of what you did originally though. Essentially, I need to create a hidden stage using a secondary division for each Region, and use that hidden stage to properly seed the teams so that it excludes extra teams being relegated from/to a region. Is that about right?

For reference, here is how the pyramid is set up:
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Tier 4 Northeast - Tier 4 Southeast - Tier 4 Northwest - Tier 4 Southwest
Tier 5 East Northeast - Tier 5 West Northeast - Tier 5 East Southeast - Tier 5 West Southeast - Tier 5 East Northwest - Tier 5 West Northwest - Tier 5 East Southwest - Tier 5 West Southwest
Tier 6 (same as Tier 5)
Tier 7 (same as Tier 5)

All of those regions are lined up exactly in the competitions section

So you basically want to create fictional USA system - no problem :D

2 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

I want to make sure I understand the basics of what you did originally though. Essentially, I need to create a hidden stage using a secondary division for each Region, and use that hidden stage to properly seed the teams so that it excludes extra teams being relegated from/to a region. Is that about right?

Exactly - all i changed in my "new" dynamic relegation system is this- i added new competition called dynamic relegation. All hidden stages are added here because its better like this.

Also seedings are reversed compared to my tutorial - i wrote that somewhere in this thread. Seedings are ok now in editor - they changed that back in FM18 but my tutorial is created in 2016.

Nothing else is changed i think. You can understand original system - after that is not hard to change it for your needs and with my new added settings. Only important thing is to undersand how this works.

10 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

Fair question! Haha - because lack of pro/rel is a big reason why football in America is not progressing, so I'm making a DB to change it. Also building this for a person who streams FM21 on Twitch, so I didn't want to make just a real basic pyramid with all national leagues. Besides, America is too big for a 7th tier team to afford flying across the country for half their matches lol.

For reference, here is how the pyramid is set up:
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3
Tier 4 Northeast - Tier 4 Southeast - Tier 4 Northwest - Tier 4 Southwest
Tier 5 East Northeast - Tier 5 West Northeast - Tier 5 East Southeast - Tier 5 West Southeast - Tier 5 East Northwest - Tier 5 West Northwest - Tier 5 East Southwest - Tier 5 West Southwest
Tier 6 (same as Tier 5)
Tier 7 (same as Tier 5)

All of those regions are lined up exactly in the competitions section

I will find somewhere file with that new added system - with changed seedings and dynamic relegation competition added to database. If you want i can send it to you.

Just now, HurricaneMan6 said:

That would be awesome! Thanks so much.

This is fiile for FM18.Zonske lige Srbije 1.0.dbc

Serbian level 5 system. Only levels 3 and 4 have dynamic relegation - level 5 is level with dynamic number of teams based on teams who are relegated from above.

Check my secondary comps first - i have 10 - one for every regional level - i added every team that belongs to that region to that competition secondary teams list.

After that check league promotion settings for every league - finally check dynamic relegation comp - 2 stages for every league with dynamic relegation.

In my case 4 leagues in level 3 and 10 leagues in level 4. Total of 28 stages + one added cup stage with some 2 added small non active teams. I added this because competition need 1 visible stage :)

If you have any questions - im here.

9 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Yeah this is for old version of editor and i need to change this but im too lazy for 2 years :)

I changed lot settings related to this system - also some default editor settings are changed so you cant use this system anymore.

Now - what is your question? I dont know how your system works in real life so i cant answer.

Basically I'm building a Canadian Pyramid and would like to have Provincial lower divisions, I'm not sure exactly how the promotion and relegations will work, but I was thinking it would be similar to Serie C in Italy, playoffs for promotion places or I could do it more simply with automatic relegation and promotion based on the regions of the teams. It would be nice to have a step by step tutorial on how to relegate teams to the correct regional division in the current editor.

Edited by jimmybronx

2 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

No just go to import file option. Same as xml files.

Ah got it going, thanks. Two more questions now that I'm looking at the file:

1.) Based on what I told you about how my pyramid is built, within the competition Dynamic Relegation I would create 4 stages for the tier with 4 regional divisions and 8 stages for the tier with 8 regional divisions, for a total of 12. Does that sound right?

2.) If I have a league split, or something similar, I should add the Relegation Zone (and other relegation rules) to the Split League where the ultimate relegation is decided?

4 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

Ah got it going, thanks. Two more questions now that I'm looking at the file:

1.) Based on what I told you about how my pyramid is built, within the competition Dynamic Relegation I would create 4 stages for the tier with 4 regional divisions and 8 stages for the tier with 8 regional divisions, for a total of 12. Does that sound right?

2.) If I have a league split, or something similar, I should add the Relegation Zone (and other relegation rules) to the Split League where the ultimate relegation is decided?

1. You will have 2 stages for each division. 1 stage is relegation zone stage - second stage is relegation decider. You can see at my file - for example stages 4 and 5.

Stage 4 is called RZ SLB - relegation zone srpska liga beograd

Stage 5 is called RD SLB relegation decider srpska liga beograd

2.  If your fixed relegations are decided in that split league stage - then yes.

2 more questions

1.) From Tier 3 to Tier 4, 4 teams get relegated from 1 national division to 4 regional divisions. So the Min/Max Team values I use are the same as the example you have, right?

2.) From Tier 4 to Tier 5 is a bit more interesting. I have 4 regional divisions relegating into 8 regional divisions. The way I've set up the boundaries, each Tier 4 division only has 2 Tier 5 divisions it could possibly empty into. How does this change the Min/Max Team values? Is there anything else that changes here?

Ignore these questions for now, I just realized I was missing something that should answer this for me.

Edited by HurricaneMan6

21 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Also seedings are reversed compared to my tutorial - i wrote that somewhere in this thread. Seedings are ok now in editor - they changed that back in FM18 but my tutorial is created in 2016.

For clarity - the seedings in the file you sent me should be the correct order?

Also, in your tutorial, when setting up the Relegation Zone, after you exclude the teams from unwanted regions and get the Relegated League Stage Teams, you have the Get League Stage teams. In the tutorial, you don't add a specific competition for those, but in the file you sent, you do have a specific competition - the one that the teams are being relegated to. Am I better off copying what's in the file, or following the tutorial?

For clarity - the seedings in the file you sent me should be the correct order?

Also, in your tutorial, when setting up the Relegation Zone, after you exclude the teams from unwanted regions and get the Relegated League Stage Teams, you have the Get League Stage teams. In the tutorial, you don't add a specific competition for those, but in the file you sent, you do have a specific competition - the one that the teams are being relegated to. Am I better off copying what's in the file, or following the tutorial?

Yeah seeding are ok - havent tested this on FM21 so i guess its ok.

Yeah i have specific competition because i need league stage teams from another competition so i need to set this. In my tutorial this stage was under that competition so no need for that.

Also one more change - i have  "start date" for dynamic relegation competition because i thought "required teams" option caused team history overview missing but i was wrong.

You can delete that and set requirements for every relagtion zone stage. Requirements will be stage 0 of relegation zone teams league and stage 0 of league above because you use relegated teams from that league.

3 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

You can delete that and set requirements for every relagtion zone stage. Requirements will be stage 0 of relegation zone teams league and stage 0 of league above because you use relegated teams from that league.

I'm a little confused here. It sounds like you're saying to go into the Relegation Zone stage of Dynamic Relegation, and add a Requirement for Stage 0 of the league that we're relegating from as well as a Requirement for Stage 0 of the league that we're relegating to. Is that correct? In my case with the league split, the first Requirement I described would be for the stage that I relegate from - which is Stage 2 of that competition for me.

I have a couple more questions aside from that, if you can (and I can't thank you enough for the help!).

1.) In the attached image, I'm setting up a Relegation Zone to take teams from the national 3rd tier league to the Northeastern region of tier 4. I set it up exactly how you set up the file you sent, obviously using numbers that made sense for my set up, which has led me to be a bit confused. The Stage ID, and Top and Bottom positions that I use for the entries using Get League Stage Teams are referencing the national 3rd tier I'm relegating from, or the 4th tier Northeastern region I'm relegating to?

2.) Similarly, for the Relegation Decider stage of that same region, under Teams, for the Get Relegated League Stage Teams, is the Stage ID referencing the relegating league or the receiving league?

Your file has 16 teams in both leagues, so it's hard to tell what it's referencing. Honestly just confirming which fields reference what should let me finish this for good.

Edited to add:

One other question! Tier 4 relegates 8 teams to tier 5. For every Tier 4 region, there are exactly 2 Tier 5 regions. Every Tier 4 region relegates 2 teams each, so 1 goes to one of the Tier 5 regions, and 1 to the other Tier 5 region. How does that change the Min/Max teams math?

Relegation Zone Teams.png

Edited by HurricaneMan6
Extra question

11 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

I'm a little confused here. It sounds like you're saying to go into the Relegation Zone stage of Dynamic Relegation, and add a Requirement for Stage 0 of the league that we're relegating from as well as a Requirement for Stage 0 of the league that we're relegating to. Is that correct? In my case with the league split, the first Requirement I described would be for the stage that I relegate from - which is Stage 2 of that competition for me.

Yeah - stage where you have Relegation Zone teams In your case its this "northwestern conference". You will add those teams to this stage in order to sort how many teams will be relegated. In order to do that - you need also to add all relegated teams from level above this(in your case its this XBOX league - only teams from this region because you excluded all other teams.

Thats why you need to set requirements - this way you will ensure this stage will be created only when required stages are finished and correct teams are used.

16 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

1.) In the attached image, I'm setting up a Relegation Zone to take teams from the national 3rd tier league to the Northeastern region of tier 4. I set it up exactly how you set up the file you sent, obviously using numbers that made sense for my set up, which has led me to be a bit confused. The Stage ID, and Top and Bottom positions that I use for the entries using Get League Stage Teams are referencing the national 3rd tier I'm relegating from, or the 4th tier Northeastern region I'm relegating to.

3rd tier of course - stage where your "relegation zone" teams are now. You need to pick them one by one and sort them properly in order to give them correct fates - relegated or no fate fates.

19 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

2.) Similarly, for the Relegation Decider stage of that same region, under Teams, for the Get Relegated League Stage Teams, is the Stage ID referencing the relegating league or the receiving league?

Your file has 16 teams in both leagues, so it's hard to tell what it's referencing. Honestly just confirming which fields reference what should let me finish this for good.

For relegated league also - i added those teams (lets say you have 2 fixed relegations) in order to fill this stage if there is no team from Relegation zone stage. This will happen when 0 teams from this are relegated from level above. In this case all relegation zone teams will get "no fate" fate in relegation zone stage and 0 team will enter relegation decider stage. 

23 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

Every Tier 4 region relegates 2 teams each, so 1 goes to one of the Tier 5 regions, and 1 to the other Tier 5 region. How does that change the Min/Max teams math?

How do you know this? What if both relegated teams are from 1 region?

37 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

How do you know this? What if both relegated teams are from 1 region?

Well I'm trying to use Dynamic Relegation for this as well, so that's what I'm trying to figure out. So the Northeastern region relegates to Northeastern East and Northeastern West. If 2 teams that belong in the Northeastern East region end up relegated from the higher Northeastern region division, I want to make sure that instead it sorts things out properly so 1 East team and 1 West team gets relegated,

3 minutes ago, HurricaneMan6 said:

Well I'm trying to use Dynamic Relegation for this as well, so that's what I'm trying to figure out. So the Northeastern region relegates to Northeastern East and Northeastern West. If 2 teams that belong in the Northeastern East region end up relegated from the higher Northeastern region division, I want to make sure that instead it sorts things out properly so 1 East team and 1 West team gets relegated,

Do you have dynamic relegation in northwestern?  If you have those 2 relegated teams - one from last position and second team is the worst placed team from another region no matter what position is - you need some different system.

54 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Do you have dynamic relegation in northwestern?  If you have those 2 relegated teams - one from last position and second team is the worst placed team from another region no matter what position is - you need some different system.

The plan is to use Dynamic Relegation here. Let me lay out exactly what's happening so I know we understand each other:

Xbox United League - National league with 30 teams; 4 teams get relegated to regional Amazon Prime Division
Amazon Prime Division - 4 regional divisions with 12 teams each; 1 team per division gets promoted to Xbox United League; 8 teams get relegated to regional Netflix Championship (2 per division)
Netflix Championship - 8 regional divisions with 28 teams each; 1 team per division gets promoted to Amazon Prime Division

So far, you and I have been working on Dynamic Relegation between the United League and the Prime Division. The original tutorial you created and the file you sent me are pretty analogous to this relegation, so it was easy to just copy/paste.

What I'm asking about now is using Dynamic Relegation between the Prime Division and the Championship. The way I set up the regional boundaries, each Prime Division region has 2 Championship regions perfectly lined up within them. For example, Prime Division Northeast has only the New England Championship and Great Lakes Championship divisions to relegate to. The Prime Division Northeast has 2 teams relegated from it while the New England Championship promotes 1 team and the Great Lakes Championship promotes 1 team to the Prime Division Northeast. I want to make sure that there are even teams relegated here as well.

Is that not possible with this system?

The plan is to use Dynamic Relegation here. Let me lay out exactly what's happening so I know we understand each other:

Xbox United League - National league with 30 teams; 4 teams get relegated to regional Amazon Prime Division
Amazon Prime Division - 4 regional divisions with 12 teams each; 1 team per division gets promoted to Xbox United League; 8 teams get relegated to regional Netflix Championship (2 per division)
Netflix Championship - 8 regional divisions with 28 teams each; 1 team per division gets promoted to Amazon Prime Division

So far, you and I have been working on Dynamic Relegation between the United League and the Prime Division. The original tutorial you created and the file you sent me are pretty analogous to this relegation, so it was easy to just copy/paste.

What I'm asking about now is using Dynamic Relegation between the Prime Division and the Championship. The way I set up the regional boundaries, each Prime Division region has 2 Championship regions perfectly lined up within them. For example, Prime Division Northeast has only the New England Championship and Great Lakes Championship divisions to relegate to. The Prime Division Northeast has 2 teams relegated from it while the New England Championship promotes 1 team and the Great Lakes Championship promotes 1 team to the Prime Division Northeast. I want to make sure that there are even teams relegated here as well.

Is that not possible with this system?

Bro its very slow like this. I forget what we spoke about. If you have discord or any other communication method - its much faster and easier.

How could I do a relegation based on nation. For example, let's say I have a Scandinavia super league with 9 teams, from 3 different countries.

The final table looks like this:

1. Norway Team A

2. Norway Team B

3. Sweden Team A

4. Sweden Team B

5. Norway Team C

6. Finland Team A

7. Sweden Team C

8. Finland Team B

9. Finland Team C

----------------------

The 3 teams that should be relegated are: 

Norway Team C (5th place)

Sweden Team C (7th place)

Finland Team C (9th place)

------------------------

What I've tried to do is create 3 hidden stages after league (stage 0) for each of the regions, and have it relegate the team in the bottom of that subtable, but it won't verify as the editor says it cant find the teams. What would you suggest? 

4 hours ago, 54665 said:

How could I do a relegation based on nation. For example, let's say I have a Scandinavia super league with 9 teams, from 3 different countries.

The final table looks like this:

1. Norway Team A

2. Norway Team B

3. Sweden Team A

4. Sweden Team B

5. Norway Team C

6. Finland Team A

7. Sweden Team C

8. Finland Team B

9. Finland Team C

----------------------

The 3 teams that should be relegated are: 

Norway Team C (5th place)

Sweden Team C (7th place)

Finland Team C (9th place)

------------------------

What I've tried to do is create 3 hidden stages after league (stage 0) for each of the regions, and have it relegate the team in the bottom of that subtable, but it won't verify as the editor says it cant find the teams. What would you suggest? 

Thats exactly what you need to do.

Verification is not needed at all - especially for crazy setups like this one. You can simply delete basic editor part from your file.

Take a look at this.

After that you should delete all lines with "verf" in it.

This way you will remove verification.

Test your file in game - only way to make sure everything is ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 6 child leagues. Winners of each league are going to the playoffs (6 teams, random draw, 3 matches) and 3 winners are promoted to the league above.

The problem is following. In Stage 1 (where we include Relegation Zone teams and the relegated teams from divison above) I have to include the teams that have lost the playoffs (have to make sure is the winner of the child league get promoted or they staying in the lower league)

Need that in this step

2JZpBKH.png

Maybe the solution is to take all of the playoffs teams and then exclude the winners but I don't know how to do that. What option (type) to use and any other advice will be helpful

Edited by crooy3

2 hours ago, crooy3 said:

I have 6 child leagues. Winners of each league are going to the playoffs (6 teams, random draw, 3 matches) and 3 winners are promoted to the league above.

The problem is following. In Stage 1 (where we include Relegation Zone teams and the relegated teams from divison above) I have to include the teams that have lost the playoffs (have to make sure is the winner of the child league get promoted or they staying in the lower league)

Need that in this step

2JZpBKH.png

Maybe the solution is to take all of the playoffs teams and then exclude the winners but I don't know how to do that. What option (type) to use and any other advice will be helpful

There is solution to this problem. I have similar system so i created that -never added to this tutorial. Anyway - this tutorial is old and some things are changed. For example seedings from picture above.

In this picture seedings are reversed because FM was set like this. BTW this was bug. After FM18 (i think) seedings are correct so you need to reverse that. Instead of 4,3,2,1 and 0 you will set 0,1,2,3 and 4.

I will try to find file with solved that playoff teams problem.

Only problem in this case is this - you dont have fixed promotion and math is different. If you have promoted team everything is ok. If you dont have promoted team - one less team is relegated.

7 minutes ago, crooy3 said:

Thanks! Just to clarify something.

If team wins playoff, they will be marked with the Promoted Fate and will qualify for stage 1 and stage 3?

1.jpg

Yeah. They are qualified for stage 1 in order to "shift" teams by 1 position. This way you can control teams for relegation zone stage.

Qualification for stage 3 is only because i want to ignore them in decider stage - if they are present in relegation zone stage.

Dont forget to reverse seedings. This file was from fm17 - seedings are fixed after 18.2 patch i think. If you set everything like i explained in my tutorial or like in this file - teams will be sorted in wrong order.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @krlenjushka

The only way to get "region" teams is by creating a secondary division and associate to all (hundreeds) of teams on that region?

Isn't possible through other way? :)

Also what's the impact on setting that "Next division" in each time, even the ones in 1st Division? Do you have any idea if it could get impact in promotion and relegation in future?

2 hours ago, Palk said:

Hi @krlenjushka

The only way to get "region" teams is by creating a secondary division and associate to all (hundreeds) of teams on that region?

Isn't possible through other way? :)

Maybe you can use "get best local region teams" option. I never used that option - it was added after i created this thread.

2 hours ago, Palk said:

Also what's the impact on setting that "Next division" in each time, even the ones in 1st Division? Do you have any idea if it could get impact in promotion and relegation in future?

Sorry i dont understand this.

About the "Get best local region teams" I tried but it didn't worked as expected

Regarding the second question,
I wanted to say "Secondary Division" instead of "Next Division"
If setting the "Secondary division" in all teams if it could Impact future promotion relegation of those teams in any division, I assume not and the "Secondary division"

45 minutes ago, Palk said:

Regarding the second question,
I wanted to say "Secondary Division" instead of "Next Division"
If setting the "Secondary division" in all teams if it could Impact future promotion relegation of those teams in any division, I assume not and the "Secondary division"

Sorry man - still dont get this.

2 ore fa, Palk ha scritto:

About the "Get best local region teams" I tried but it didn't worked as expected

I have tried and it seems that it works just as fine. However, the local region considered is the one of the stadium of the team, not the one of the city of the team. So, for example if a team does not have a stadium specified, the option will not work.

Edited by massa88