Appointed as England manager when managing a English club

In jul 2018, finally got appointed as England manager after the original one resigned bcoz of being knocked out in group stage.

I only won 2 fa cup and promoted to premiere league in first year. Finished second in season 3. Reputation is not high, 3.5 stars, but over 70% of my team is English.

3 hours ago, bunnybbb said:

In jul 2018, finally got appointed as England manager after the original one resigned bcoz of being knocked out in group stage.

I only won 2 fa cup and promoted to premiere league in first year. Finished second in season 3. Reputation is not high, 3.5 stars, but over 70% of my team is English.

Apart from it only being possible to win the FA Cup once in a year (that's one for the bugs forum), I'm not too sure what the reason for your post is. Care to explain ?

3 hours ago, cgonzalez said:

The England job isn't that hard to get if you want it within the game... much like in real life, just that no one actually wants it lol.

Surprisingly hard to get having achieved nothing in club football though. Two Euro U21 Championships and one defeat in the final (penalty shootout after playing with ten men since half time) and England reject my applications whilst every mid-ranked nation makes unsolicited job offers. Maybe Southgate was a better ex-International Footballer than I was.

7 hours ago, cgonzalez said:

The England job isn't that hard to get if you want it within the game... much like in real life, just that no one actually wants it lol.

I seldom play international bcoz it is very hard to get it in previous FM. Actually, I mean CM01/02...., it was so easy to get international job now 

Archived