[FM16][MOD] Debski's World of Hairstyles (2580 new Regen hairstyles)

fenomeno9

@DimitriFromParis I've been feeling the same way since 2014 to be honest. It seems to me that when FIFA Manager died, SI decided to use their monopoly and rest on their laurels by adding eff all features like FIFAM did for so long. Reminds me of Internet Explore 6 before Firefox came out. It's just what a lack of competition does to anyone, sadly

Still, it's only my opinion, and I have a lot more hope in SI than others in the same situation would. But I do kinda wish we had more choice on the market, but nothing SI can do about that. lol

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When there are bug reports they are looking into it. But they always needs something to look into it, which means saved games, not just screenshots. I know that kind of frustration as I remember reporting a financial bug years ago, which was in the game for about 3 years (and nobody else did report it). I guess they had to re-write some of the core financial routines for that. I guess this newgen issue isn't that complicated to fix, but with save games it's always easier to catch.

4 minutes ago, KUBI said:

When there are bug reports they are looking into it. But they always needs something to look into it, which means saved games, not just screenshots. I know that kind of frustration as I remember reporting a financial bug years ago, which was in the game for about 3 years (and nobody else did report it). I guess they had to re-write some of the core financial routines for that. I guess this newgen issue isn't that complicated to fix, but with save games it's always easier to catch.

I understand and we're always the first to test extensively by ourselves in all possible ways, before we raise a big. And if we raise, it's always with savegame/whatever is needed. This exact issue though, can be recreated in 2 minutes by anyone, so don't see the need for us to do it really (but we did as you asked).

KUBI please let us see examples of some regens in your game?

@KUBI Oh, I definitely understand that. As a developer myself though if a bug is usually reproducible with 100% success rate, I usually just do the steps myself and considering that this bug has happened for so many people with such widely ranging setups for a feature which many deem essential. It does seem like it takes a while though, especially when there's no publicly accessible bug tracker or ticketing system like most games use nowadays. It's mainly a transparency isSue in my opinion. It's not to say things don't get done, but I think us fans would at least like to see how progress is being made and or what steps are required. I'll be honest here but forum based bug reports don't scale nicely whatsoever. I know that first hand as a beta tester for a small indie game. Before it hit Steam it was manageable but after it hit Early Access it flooded and never stopped flooding. We did wind up changing things up a bit but it did get quite hard for a while.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you guys need a ticketing system or something. haha

2 minutes ago, sevestra said:

@KUBI Oh, I definitely understand that. As a developer myself though if a bug is usually reproducible with 100% success rate, I usually just do the steps myself and considering that this bug has happened for so many people with such widely ranging setups for a feature which many deem essential. It does seem like it takes a while though, especially when there's no publicly accessible bug tracker or ticketing system like most games use nowadays. It's mainly a transparency isSue in my opinion. It's not to say things don't get done, but I think us fans would at least like to see how progress is being made and or what steps are required. I'll be honest here but forum based bug reports don't scale nicely whatsoever. I know that first hand as a beta tester for a small indie game. Before it hit Steam it was manageable but after it hit Early Access it flooded and never stopped flooding. We did wind up changing things up a bit but it did get quite hard for a while.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you guys need a ticketing system or something. haha

Brilliant idea!

I've had another look by making a skin that has a gigantic face panel, and while there are some differences between faces they are very little compared to previous years, and of course on a smaller panel that isn't half of a 1080p monitor, you would probably not see these very subtle differences.

I do feel the FaceGen has taken a step too far back this year, while other games like OOTP (a former SI property at that...) have made huge leaps and bounds in FaceGen. I really do hold out hope this is merely a bug and it will be fixed next update, or at the very least before FM18. If it isn't fixed before then, I will have to weigh up very carefully whether or not even even buy FM18...

The thing is, I don't think SI appreciate how big their Graphic based community is.

This years game has been a huge let down from a graphical side of the game, and a real kick in the face to the content creators who spend hundreds of hours creating content. It completely kills the motivation to play the game.

Honestly, this has been the biggest let down of FM I have played yet. They added things that didn't need adding, broke things that didn't need changing, removed things that didn't need removing and the game is riddled with bugs.

Really disappointing, and it's as if they are trying to kill the Graphics Community alone. We can't even upload a manager avatar for christ sake - even the non graphic based communities must be annoyed by that. I would understand if they looked good, but they look dreadful.

And I respect KUBI, because he is the only person that ever responds to things like this - and the reality is, he is only a Moderator. Where is SI? I think it's about time they came out and said what they are actually trying to make this game be, because they are clearly taking it into a different direction to the past, and not for the good in my opinion.

I have put way over 10,000 hours into the Football Manager series over the years, and I just feel let down and I am losing my motivation to play - something I have never had a problem with when playing FM, mainly because my game looks like absolute cack from a Graphical point of view.

A lot of people are pointing to the reviews, and saying "They are mainly Chinese people mad" - well that fact is they are not. Read through them. The majority are negative, and for a game with such a huge loyal following it is not good. SI are losing touch with their target market, the people that have bought the game year after year. I certainly won't be blindly pre-ordering FM 2018, like they expected us too this year; which is them absolutely taking advantage of their loyal playerbase.

On 03/12/2016 at 15:05, KUBI said:

How about you give a hand too? This problem affects everyone, make a new save game with "Use Fake Players" on and you will see it, save the game and send to SI and do it again, if i had the game i could make 10 save games to post in that thread a day, super easy to reproduce and post. If your regens are different, post a screenshot to show us that not everyone is affected by this bug.

Glad i waited to buy the game, because of this huge bug i certainly won't buy it anymore, and i really really doubt this will be fixed in a update so i'll have to wait for FM18 to see if it is fixed.

Regen faces were good from FM08 to FM15, they were changed in FM16 to be closer for some reason, disabling us to put shirts into players, however at least in FM16 the faces were very detailed and varied. But now in FM17 it was degraded considerably, and i cannot understand how you don't notice this bug from all the images posted before.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived