Competitions included:

- Brazilian Series A, B, C and D

- Brazilian State First Divisions

- Brazilian Cup

- South-Minas-Rio Cup

- Northeast Cup

- Green Cup

How to download:

Subscribe on this link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556334202

Or search for "MRT90 Brasil 16.1" and subscribe the file on Steam Workshop

Is this really accurate? I mean proper promotions etc from Series D?

Currently not, just the competition format.

Last year's version all the State Leagues stopped working after 2015, iirc.

I haven't changed a thing in State Leagues, you can go for it without concern

Last years and the years before wasn't accurate though hence why I asked :)

Ahh no worries, i prob fixed a version inbetween my other, there is a lower league file in the world leagues pack download on here not sure how accruate that one is. still building hte skin but as soon as i get into it, i'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
Holiday'd this to 2020 last night with no crashes, need to go in and check all the comps ran fine and everything worked out iwth winner, qualification etc but runs ok.

Whats the verdict ? ;)

Also, the start date options are all greyed out (i assume because set after June 15).

Just simmed ahead the first season (as i always do) and took over Santos. Unfortunately no state championship in the 2nd season (2016) :(

I do have other data files added (Rest of the South American leagues via Claasen), but i doubt that would throw a wrench into things.

My game was started in August (spanish start date), so i am now running a quick sim starting in January just to be sure that this isn´t the issue. Or maybe selecting the MLS does corrupt things, since with it enabled you cant start in 2016 ?

Otherwise i noticed a few things in the editor that i am trying now. Like removing the manual "setup date" for the Serie D ( a box that is suspiciously unticked for the 3 default divisions).

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived