For an early release it is good but there's work to be done. Not all leagues are included yet but will be added as the game progresses. For 14.99 you can't go wrong. In 3 months you'll probably pay 29.99$

It's very good, although it is limited in the leagues to begin with. It has NHL, AHL, ECHL, the three CHL leagues, 2 Swedish, 2 Finnish and KHL to start, but more leagues are expected to be added during the process.

How viable is in this game to play just the manager role (buying selling players) and leaving tranings, tactics and games to head coach. I know you can play this way but does the head coach make any differnce if i hire a better one?

How viable is in this game to play just the manager role (buying selling players) and leaving tranings, tactics and games to head coach. I know you can play this way but does the head coach make any differnce if i hire a better one?

Very good, have you ever played Sis FM series? If so, I think on management side its more interesting strategy wise in signing “free agent” players, drafting (young players) developing, choosing if you want to keep the players in the minors or move him up through his development…etc

It’s also faster than FM, by that I mean 1 season of NHL will be quicker than 1 season of simming Football Manager.

I am a big ice hockey fan and have been waiting for an ice hockey management game for donkeys years. Can anyone tell me if this is any good, and which leagues it includes?

Did you not play EHM2007? If you did so far EHM early access is faster then EHM2007, and its stable. Thus far its THE BEST hockey management game on the market, nothing comes close.

I know nothing about hockey (well, except the "shoot puck into goal" part), would I be able to enjoy this game?
A week ago I knew absolutely nothing about ice hockey, but I saw EHM: EA was coming out and I fancied a new management sim challenge, so I watched WorktheSpace's youtube series on his EHM career, read the online game manual explaining attributes and tactics, watched a video explaining ice hockey's rules and now here I am enjoying the game!

A week ago I knew absolutely nothing about ice hockey, but I saw EHM: EA was coming out and I fancied a new management sim challenge, so I watched WorktheSpace's youtube series on his EHM career, read the online game manual explaining attributes and tactics, watched a video explaining ice hockey's rules and now here I am enjoying the game!

Similar story here, still don't have a great deal of hockey knowledge, but happily playing the game. It's pretty handy that you can let coaches handle a lot for you if you want.

As an English Hockey fan who discovered ice hockey through EA Hockey back in 1992 (and became a wings fan at the time - loved the mental player names and russians and swedes when NHL94 came out), and as someone who has bought every single FM since the original champ man with fake players, and I've played almost every management sim on the PC for 25 years, I can say that although not as polished as FM is now, Football Manager 2015 and EHM are the best management sims for either sport ever available. No contest.

Archived