impossible to sign Marco Reus

What team are you playing, I guess he only will go to Madrid, Barsa or Bayern. In real life he is staying there so i think is very realistic

I can't see him being at Dortmund next season. I think he will definitely be away

Trying with chelsea, also tried with man utd/city for research.

It is possible if you tick 'leave at end of contract' in the pre game days editor mind

Fwiw, I have no problem if Reus didn't want to leave Dortmund. But then it would come up red saying es not interested in negotiating contract.

But he is negotiating and would sign if Dortmund never offered one. I just think turning down 300k plus a week with £16m agent and signing on fee for £120k is a bit strange.

Hit his release clause but always renews contract.

I have even tried £300k PW, £16m agent fee, £16m signing in fee, 50% future fee and. 100k appearance fee and he still stays for £120k a week

Just not realistic, he's hardly John terry or puyol.

As Man Utd I signed him no problem, besides the large fees he wanted. I made a few saves and only in 1 did he re-sign with Dortmund.

I can't see him being at Dortmund next season. I think he will definitely be away

Only to Bayern. Barca can't sign him and Real doesn't need him. All other clubs have a smaller chance of winning the champions league then Dortmund and this is his homeclub. Maybe Chelsea if he realy wants to play in England.

Hit his release clause but always renews contract.

I have even tried £300k PW, £16m agent fee, £16m signing in fee, 50% future fee and. 100k appearance fee and he still stays for £120k a week

Just not realistic, he's hardly John terry or puyol.

what team are you mate?

• 1 year later...

He aint impossible to sign as I have signed him on my Chelsea save he was unhappy like 3 weeks into my save and wanted champions league football so I signed him for 57mill playing him as a shadow striker behind my false 9 who is either Barbosa or Alcácer

Archived