[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon guys, just a quick update. I hope to have the Level 24 database released either Christmas Eve night or Christmas Day, just sorting out some pieces now, including an additional (hopefully) database added onto this one with other leagues.....

Afternoon guys, just a quick update. I hope to have the Level 24 database released either Christmas Eve night or Christmas Day, just sorting out some pieces now, including an additional (hopefully) database added onto this one with other leagues.....

cool. great to hear that. Been putting off my English save just to wait for your level 24. It will be compatible with the latest 15.2.1 right when it is out?

Just one question. When your level 24 file is out, lets say we get promoted to the next level like level 24 to level 23, can we don't load the previous level and the file will still continue to work? Or we must have all level 24 loaded all the time in order for the file to work?

cool. great to hear that. Been putting off my English save just to wait for your level 24. It will be compatible with the latest 15.2.1 right when it is out?

Just one question. When your level 24 file is out, lets say we get promoted to the next level like level 24 to level 23, can we don't load the previous level and the file will still continue to work? Or we must have all level 24 loaded all the time in order for the file to work?

I have no idea! Probably have to keep them because of the League Cups

Level 11 has 1 division (Sussex County League Third Division), Level 12 has 2 divisions (Mid-Sussex Premier and Brighton, Hove & Worthing District Premier League) and the winners of these leagues play in a Play-Off for promotion, below that (13-24) are the rest of the Mid-Sussex Leagues (1 division in each level)

right ok so basically your nearly there with this, maybe the level 24 is not impossible, it seems quite complicated, just stick to the leagues as they are in real life, it seems like the prom and relegation maybe the cause for concern here

Yep, all leagues and cups for the Mid-Sussex League have been created, as well as the Premier of the Brighton League and a cup for that competition, just testing it now to see if promotion/relegations work fine

And a few other pics of ingame.....nVtnr3u.png
Test season in Division 11 (Level 24)d2CfK2V.png
As a supporter of the club, AFC Bolnore looks great in game, I know I'm making a similar file but looks great to see them in game. They're 5th in real life too, with one more win :)

I have no idea! Probably have to keep them because of the League Cups

Ok. But since you are testing the level 24 now maybe you can check if it is still works if we leave some of the lower levels out the file will still work? Hope I am not asking too much but coz I don't think my comp can run the whole level 24 for a long term save. Don't really want my game to lag.

Archived