[FM15] England Level 9 with FA Vase

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does the Conference South increase to 22 teams after the first season?

as i'm new to this editing lark, not sure how to go about that so left it as 21 teams as just wanted to get updated version out there for latest patch update.

will look at how to sort that over the weekend as am off this one, first couple of days off together for a while so will have some more time to tinker around with things

I'm sticking with the earlier version and just using the 15.0.0 database.

I think it's SI's coding that messes up the regional/county divisions. They really need to sort it. It is yet another problem with the game that has been around and unfixed for about 5 years.

On the edited front I noticed that the FA Cup 4th Round games where all stretched out. When I checked out why I found that all 16, 4th round games were played at Wembley every year. :o

Thought it was working fine on 15.3.0 when I holiday for like 5 seasons. Went and get my save going by getting Salford promoted, 2nd season realize all leagues are inactive and no league matches schedule.

Hopefully someone got a quick fix for it.

Has happened to me to - no seasonal update at the end of 2014/15. Is my Blyth game now knackered? :( Had got them promoted and won the FA Trophy too.

Has happened to me to - no seasonal update at the end of 2014/15. Is my Blyth game now knackered? :( Had got them promoted and won the FA Trophy too.

Guess the only option is to start a new game with the updated file for 15.3.0. Don't think there's any workaround with our save, but good thing is only 1 season, imagine if is like 3+ season in. Im gonna be really sad. :(

• 1 month later...

Played my first season and for the second season, my team 1874 Northwich (based in Cheshire) have been moved to the Sussex County League Division One and Market Drayton Town (Shropshire) have been relegated to the same division.

Sussex is nowhere near Cheshire or Shropshire. These moves would never happen.

Edit: Basford United from Nottingham have also moved to the Sussex County League Division One.

Archived