[FM2015] USA World Class MLS (8 levels)

Can I ask what interested you about the Scottish system being put in the Western leagues?

I had the thought after doing some research on the Scottish system with how they deal with a 38 game schedule with only 12 teams a few days before seeing the notes here when it popped back into my head, from a football standpoint playing 38 games puts it in line with the rest of the system and from a mod standpoint, this already has everything, if it could be pulled off and not be a buggy mess it would just go to show your skill with the toolkit, which impresses me every time I load up v.5, if not, it's just a suggestion and wouldn't hurt anything at all considering its not likely many people will go in and play that league and with you point of how promotion and relegation could favor one league over the other, along with month long playoffs, it would probably be best to stick with what you have so far, rather than lose more hair trying to figure out if it will work in a long term game.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I was looking into the Scottish system a bit myself since you brought it up. I agree it is the best way to handle a small league like that. The way it goes now with teams playing each other 3 times each means there's an unequal number of home/away matches per team. This would solve that. In all honesty though you're dead on about the headache - at this point I'd like to move on and start editing the clubs. Also the fact that in some years the league could have 12 teams and then the next year have 13 teams or 14 teams also does throw a wrench into the idea.

Appreciate the continued support and ideas Joseph. I'll be coming out with a list of stadiums for the cups soon, stay posted and I'd appreciate your input! =)

FM15 coming out Nov 7th... how time flies!

This is the working list of regional cup stadiums - suggestions are welcome!

Most if not all of these stadiums are American Football stadiums and some NCAA college football stadiums.They were chosen for their size. I did this because I expect that when I start editing the clubs, I'll be adding realistically sized stadiums in relation to each team's fantasy-sized fanbase and letting the game expand, build, and relocate to stadiums on its own as the years go by. These stadiums represent some of the largest in the region as they exist today. I had to create a couple of large fantasy stadiums just to make things easy (still haven't figured out how to get cups to rotate among large stadiums), but I plan on limiting the number of large fantasy stadiums I make a lot in the future, even deleting some that I've already made.

key: * = stadium had to be made in editor

** = stadium is fictional.

1) Mississippi-Louisiana Cup

 CenturyLink Big Muddy Cup = Mercedes-Benz Superdome*

2) Arizona –New Mexico cup

i. Best Western Yucca Cup = University of Phoenix Stadium,

3) Arkansas-Missouri Cup

i. Walmart Ozark Classic = Arrowhead Stadium

4) Southern California Cup

 Time Warner Hollywood Cup = Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum,

5) Hawaii Derby

i. Carnival Cruise Line Paradise Derby = Aloha Stadium,

6) Central California Cup

i. Apple San Andreas Bowl = Candlestick Park,

7) Northern California Cup

 Chevron Redwood Forest Cup = Hornet Stadium,

8) Colorado-Wyoming Cup

 Coors Frost Brewed Rockies Cup = Invesco Field at Mile High

9) New England Cup (CT, MA, VT, RI, NH, MA)

 Campbell’s Chunky Clam Chowder Classic = Gillette Stadium

10) DC-Maryland-Delaware-Virginia Cup

 GEICO Chesapeake Classic = FedEx Field

11) Northern Florida Cup

i. Hooters Daytona Beach Bowl = Everbank Field

12) Central Florida Cup (Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersburgh)

a. Tropicana Clásico = Tropicana Field*

13) Southern Florida Cup

a. Bacardi Treasure Bowl = Sun Life Stadium,

14) Alabama-Georgia Cup

 Home Depot Goober Bowl = Georgia Dome*

15) Illinois cup

i. State Farm Lincoln State Cup = Soldier Field

16) Iowa-Dakota-Nebraska Cup-Kansas Cup

i. Sprint Unlimited Prairie Bowl = Kinnick Stadium*

17) Michigan Cup

i. General Motors Motor City Cup= Ford Field*

18) Minnesota-Wisconsin Cup

i. Pillsbury Grands! Dairyland Bowl = Lambeau Field*

19) Nevada Cup

i. MGM Grand Las Vegas Bowl = Sam Boyd Stadium

20) New Jersey Cup

i. Trump Tomato Cup = New Meadowlands Stadium (MetLife Stadium)*

21) New York Cup

i. JPMorganChase Empire Cup = Empire Park**

22) North Carolina-South Carolina Cup

 Denny’s Grand Slam Moonshine Cup = Bank of America Stadium*

23) Ohio- Cup

i. Skyline Chili Aviators Cup = Ohio Stadium

24) Oklahoma cup

i. Sonic Boomers Bowl = Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium*

25) Oregon Cup

 Nike Beaver Bowl = Autzen Stadium*

26) Pennsylvania-West Virginia Cup

 Hershey’s Chocolate Mountain Cup = Lincoln Financial Field

27) Tennessee Cup

 Autozone Country Bowl = LP Field

28) South Texas Cup (Houston, San Antonio)

 Frito-Lay Alamo Clásico = Alamo Bowl**

29) North Texas Cup (Dallas, Austin)

 AT&T Lone Star Classic =The Cotton Bowl

30) Utah-Idaho Cup

 Overstock.com Spud Cup = Albertsons Stadium*

31) Washington Cup

 Starbucks Evergreen Cup = CenturyLink Field

32) Kentucky-Indiana Cup

 Wild Turkey Bluegrass Bowl = Commonwealth Stadium*

SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cNvLw6-Z5SpFaufs8e6Bbu2Yx_nrvhcDwkU6Hcn4DWQ/edit?usp=sharing

This is it folks! I am officially launching STAGE 2, PART 1 of this project: Club and stadium idea generation

I'm opening this stage up to community input. This is where you get to have a big say in the project - create your own team, create your own stadium, or flag an existing team/stadium for input into the game! This is open to everyone and I am relying on community input to help generate ideas for the around 300+ clubs that need to be built from the ground up for this project.

Go to the link above to visit the document where everyone can edit. Please read the rules on the first page before submitting. Editing will be done on a first come first serve basis! I'll have the final say, but if you follow the guidelines I put forth in the document we should be OK.

I can't wait to see what ideas people have - have fun!

SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cNvLw6-Z5SpFaufs8e6Bbu2Yx_nrvhcDwkU6Hcn4DWQ/edit?usp=sharing

Yeah, it's a bit of a quirky placement. The line is at Live Oak, Florida and it goes north. This was the line for separating the Southland division (inland southern/gulf states) and the Atlantic division (southern Atlantic coast states). You won't see anything referring to Tennessee East/West in the game, but what you will see is that Knoxville is a part of the Southland division as it should be, and a couple of smaller Tennessee towns (Ashville, Johnson city) are a part of the Atlantic division. Not what I'd prefer, but the editor is a bit inflexible like that because it won't allow me to cut Tennessee entirely out of the Atlantic division

No need to assume anything! =) This is a massive project and I'm sure I've made mistakes in places I can't see - I need people like you to question anything you see that doesn't feel right. Maybe I'll have an answer, maybe I won't! I live in New England too so I can use input from people who live in other parts of this huge country once we start getting into the real details of the clubs (especially the names and stadiums right now) if they don't think something is true enough to the local culture.

editorclubs_zpsd36efeba.png

First order of business: get over to the spreadsheet and put an idea down for a club and/or a stadium. I cleaned up the rules page quite a bit - let's be honest it was a bit messy.

As for the screenshot - I put all 588 teams into an editor file and assigned their divisions while watching the LA vs Seattle game. This is a huge step forward - this file will be the foundation upon which all club edits will be merged into. In the end, this file itself will be merged with the main file I created with the MLS rules. Things are taking shape!

I have 15,001 teams added.

Wrote a .Net application to generate the .xml file with random US cities and nicknames. Teams - name, attributes, city, kits, stadiums are all stored in Access.

Found my limit to be around 15,000 - 20,000 teams added (including a city and stadium for each team plus reserves and U21) - the editor and game start having probelms handling the file size and saving the game.

My teams are not fictional-its complete serbian system- problem is we have only about 350 by default in database. of course we cant add players for that clubs but we can set everything else-stadium, reputation, training/youth setup, kits, history data...

My teams are not fictional-its complete serbian system- problem is we have only about 350 by default in database. of course we cant add players for that clubs but we can set everything else-stadium, reputation, training/youth setup, kits, history data...

So you created 1550 clubs? How long did it take you?

It is. Also i didnt have lot of information about level 7 in serbian football system. its village football leagues-half of teams play on meadow :D

Now i know i can make lot of thing better or easier but thts for some other attempt :)

Awesome! I think teams from Hawaii sharing the same stadium would make sense...

Yeah, I left Alaska out... hope I'm not insulting any Alaskins on this forum. I didn't think they would realistically be able to support a professional soccer team... amateur and semi-pro maybe, but when I was drawing the lines for the lower leagues, I had this weird obsession with making everyone's travel time under 6 hours by plane or 1000 miles. The game actually does a decent job of calculating travel expenses by the mile and I didn't want my Alaska amateur teams or semi-pro teams going broke from travel costs. That's why you only see teams from Hawaii in the professional level and why I also left out North Dakota, Montana, and Winnipeg.

I do regret the decision, but the travel expenses issue is something I haven't really ironed out without pumping the leagues full of money which I want to avoid. I want most of the revenue to come from ticket sales and the transfer market the way it works in the English lower leagues.

Quick announcement:

After much consideration on the meaning of "fantasy league", I've decided to add 2 Alaska teams, 1 North Dakota Team, 1 Montana team, and (edit) 2 Winnipeg teams into the database. They've replaced 2 Washington teams, (edit) 2 Iowa West teams, 1 Utah team, and 1 Kansas team and will join the leagues and divisions those states were previously a part of. Most of them join our league at the amateur level, while the Winnipeg team joins our league at the 3rd level with a professional team.

I love the ideas coming out so far. To whoever came out with Harlem Shuffle - just brilliant. Made me laugh pretty good. And once again, sorry Alburquerque Meths... I'm keeping you up for now for making me laugh but in the end we can't keep you... drugs are bad mmmkay? =P

P.S - I had to make a complete copy/paste of the entire database from my offline copy to get those new teams in. I was thorough in making sure I kept everyone's changes in there, but if I missed anything I'm sorry! Go ahead and put it back in if it didn't copy over.

Looks awesome, i know the usa is a nightmare. I had this set-up last year

Conference leagues x 4 = East, West, Northm South - 1 Promoted in each division into

Divison 2 = 3 up, 4 down into

Division 1 = 3 up, 3 down into

MLS Premier last year.

with 3 very basic cups (the FA and league really), was really fiddly in places, the draft goes straight away. i commend your work here sir, and i will defo be checking it out and playing it :)

Thanks wkdsoul. Good to meet another MLS editor =). With a huge country like USA, having regional conferences is definitely a must and the issues that come with coding for that seem proportional to the size of the country. I've been able to rationalize losing the draft by reading articles that say that the draft is losing prominence in reality... but as an American football fan too I've always wanted to keep it because its super cool. Same with the all-star games - missing those is a blow. I'm just a lucky guy who has found himself with a bit of free time at the moment otherwise the size of this project would indeed be a nightmare

Get it here: https://www.mediafire.com/?yft8ex0tb3gxum4

Okay everyone, 0.7 has arrived and this is a huge release. It puts us on solid footing for the release of FM 15 next week to handle whatever issues the new database may wreck on this project. This release is tremendous because for the first time, the clubs are exactly where they need to be in each division. This version has given me the proof I need that my league rules file (the one you've been playing in version 0.1 - 0.6) can successfully merge with my club editing file (the one which will be the source of all the club edits we put in). They are two separate files because with the editor, having them as 1 big file will just invite all sorts of problems especially when the new FM 15 database comes out.

One thing you should know about this file - just like last version, it WILL eventually stop working after a certain number of years because most of the new clubs don't have stadiums. The stadiums are what gives each club their GPS coordinates, and the league rules rely on each club having a GPS coordinate to sort them properly in the various playoffs I've made. Eventually a team will be placed in the wrong division and it will break the game - an event that will be accelerated if you are play testing with a new club without a stadium. This is not a major issue - it in fact won't be an issue once every team has a stadium in the next (post-FM 15) version. That being said, feel free to wait for 0.8 to come out. This file is the most play-ready to date and I still need testers to find issues and offer me suggestions from actual play through.

At this point I would also like to thank everyone who's been contributing to the club names and stadiums in the spreadsheet. While all the edits are anonymous, it looks like Joseph has been the most active (I can tell because of all the Florida edits lol) so thanks Joseph and everyone else. Keep it up!

Happy Halloween everyone!

SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cNvLw6-Z5SpFaufs8e6Bbu2Yx_nrvhcDwkU6Hcn4DWQ/edit?pli=1#gid=1778643150

0.7 change log

1) Successfully merged club file with rules file keeping backups of both

2) Fixed L2/L3 relegation playoff draws <- thanks Dim13!

3) Added unique stadiums to each regional cup

4) Ensured that the files works with unactivated lower leagues. (it will only work if Xbox L2 is loaded… you must have at least this level loaded.)

5) Created Hawaii derby

6) Extended Canadian championship

7) Regional cups have been finalized with minor changes in each cup to accommodate the minor shuffling of clubs in the past few weeks.

8) Minor fixes to Subway leagues’ rel/prm playoffs.

New:

Club File Completion Log

1) All new clubs have a unique entry that should survive the new FM15 database.

2) All clubs are assigned to proper main division and secondary division

3) All clubs have regional division mapping to guide path up and down pyramid

4) All clubs have a city

5) All clubs have an appropriate reputation for their level

Club File Work Needed Log

1) Reconcile new FM15 database with this file

2) Add stadiums and attendances to all clubs

3) Add names to all clubs

4) Add training and youth facility ratings to all clubs

5) Add finances to all clubs

6) Add kit colors and style to all clubs

7) Add rivalries and affiliations to all clubs

8) Add supporter profiles to all clubs

9) Add some history to all real clubs that need one

10) Add players to some clubs where appropriate

Get it here: https://www.mediafire.com/?yft8ex0tb3gxum4

Just got permission from raysox to use his team ideas from here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96415-raysoxs-us-soccer-2030-football-manager-mod/?p=2139719

Thanks to Uncle Sam for linking to him first.

As a result, I made one overwrite on someone's team idea (sorry!) - The Miami FC Flamingos from Raysox are now the David Beckham Miami team. In all truth, this team is going to eventually change anyway once they come up with a name in reality. Tiburones de Miami FC was moved down to replace Miami United.

On another note, does anybody know what is happening with Chivas USA? They've folded, so are they just being rebranded with the same players/staff? Or are we going to need to make an entirely new team to replace them.

From my understanding, Chivas will be replaced by Los Angeles team.

Not for sure what the name is, but a lot of people on forum i usually read are keen for Los Angeles Aztecs (the old team from NASL from the 80's).

PS: I also plan on using Raysox teams on my USA database.

I read that LAFC is a temporary/working name for the new Los Angeles franchise replacing Chivas. Not official.

Also read that the Atlanta franchise joining in 2017 does not have an offcial name either. Atlanta Phoenix was voted as the fan favorite, but not the official team name.

When the names are officially announced, I'll make sure they get changed. I'll probably end up going with Atlanta Phoenix for the time being.

According to wikipedia, the ownership's favorite names for the Miami team are the Miami Vice and Miami Current. MY favorite though has got to be the Miami Flamingos from raysox... something about a Miami team with a pink kit chosen by Victoria Beckham made me laugh too hard. I can add "The Vice" as a secondary nickname for this team too.. my second favorite.

I'm about to tackle California and Texas in a couple days in the spreadsheet. If anyone is from either of those states or wants to contribute a team to either of those states, now is your chance. I've gone through New England, most of New York, most of Pennsylvania, the Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, and Nevada.

If anyone wants to change anything that doesn't have a * on it, please remember to make a request here.

I have a question for anyone who might know the answer about amateur club fields.

I've been very surprised with how many amateur clubs there are in the USA that I've been finding and putting in the spreadsheet. I've been marking down which facilities are being rented or not by every team, profession to amateur, and I'm beginning to wonder if amateur teams typically have to pay rent for the fields they play on. I understand the answer might be yes for some, no for others, but since I can't find out whether every amateur team I have in here pays rent or not, I need to come up with a single blanket answer for all amateur teams I think. Do amateur teams pay rent on their tiny local fields or do they schedule a time slot with the proprietors for free?

Yea, the resources of amateur or semi-pro teams is so varied from team to team I'm sure it would be difficult to come up with a standard answer. For example, Detroit City and Nashville FC could probably afford to pay rent (I have no idea if either club does pay rent), but some others likely could not. If you do come up with a standard rent, I would probably say it should be low.

I do like the idea of clubs paying a rent, though. It would definitely serve to make some clubs more challenging to manage than others.

Yeah, I'll have to make sure I give some special treatment to the amateur clubs that are big enough to already be in the game and have been around for a long time (the teams you mentioned, along with St. Louis Kutis come to mind). For all the others, and especially with the fields I'll have to create (google has been amazing with helping me find the local fields in each city) I'll probably set the capacity to 500 - an arbitrary number I've come up with to suit the number of people who can stand around watching a game on a pitch with no bleachers - and the rent will be $1500 per year which is another arbitary number I've come up with based on a price I saw at one of these fields ($75 per hour X 15-20 home games).

The bigger preexisting teams (if they don't own their own field) I'll give a larger capacity (maybe 750-1000) and charge a little more for rent, probably close to the $3 per person area so about $2000-3000. Since I'm setting most amateur league team ticket prices to around $5, as well as having the bigger teams start with higher attendances, this should work out nicely I hope.

And for variety, maybe I'll pick 1 amateur team per state and let them own their field and not have to pay rent, with preference going to the existing clubs (like detroit, kutis, etc).

UPDATE.

Here is the first word about the new FM15 editor and this project.

Things look promising. I managed to import the entire club file over with only 2 missing entries so... that was easy to fix. Everything is good to go with the club file.

As for the league rules file, I imported my MLS 0.7 file over and made a few fixes to it. Still trying to test run it a year in editor, but there seem to be a few bugs that need ironing out. It's late and I'll do that tomorrow.

As for the spreadsheet, the only remaining clubs to do are from Canada, Puerto Rico, and the states of California and Texas. About 150 clubs or so left. Then I'm going to add in any new clubs that FM15 was kind enough to put in and then I can start working on getting version 0.8 released (hopefully bug fixes go quickly tomorrow).

Anyone interested in helping buxfix can help me figure out these two errors I'm getting.

1) (Random Team) have played more than the max number of games in stage 0 of xbox elite league.

- I get this error when I'm testing the competitions simulating down to the AAA league

2) MLS requires minimum 19 teams, 0 found

- I get this when I just try to verify the rules of one of the leagues. I'm pretty sure MLS isn't being used for anything in my file because I made a new, separate entry for the Verizon Premier League.

Ok, resolved issue #2 by adding fake teams into the MLS league. This seems like a unique error to the new editor - when you use basic rules you can customize the USA rules no issue, but once you convert to advanced rules, the USA rules require teams in the MLS league. This is an issue if you created a new MLS league.

Issue #1 was resolved when I used the new "add match schedule across groups" advanced rule feature. Very nice!

This also seems like it should resolve the graphical issue the league was having - I don't have to use that funky 2-stage work around anymore for the MLS leagues 1 and 2.

At the moment it's just a matter of time before it's up and running again - hunting down bugs in a big file like this takes time but all the championships, relegation/prm playoffs, and continental cups seem to be working. The leagues and regional cups just aren't progressing past year 1. Progress will come...

Just want to say keep up the amazing work! This is such a huge feat that I couldn't ever get close to attempting, can't wait to try it on '15!

Thanks for the support!

The USA World Class MLS project has just secured reconciliation to FM15. The board has asked that celebrations be kept to a minimum to ensure the project remains focused for the work required up ahead.

I've just gotten the file to work in the FM15 editor! All 8 levels have been verified. All clubs have been transferred intact.

Time to finish up work for 0.8 -

Complete adding club names and stadiums for all teams in the spreadsheet (only Canada, Puerto Rico, California, and Texas remain)

Then put them into the editor.

At this point, I could use help with one of two things. 1) Finishing the spreadsheet on Texas and California will probably take the weekend. 2) Putting the team names, short names, nicknames, 6 letter abbreviations, and creating all the stadiums then attaching them could take the better part of 1-2 weeks for me to do alone.

If you're interested in helping take a chunk out of this project and get version 0.8 released much faster, please send me a private message and tell me how many clubs you're willing to do. I'll send you a download link for the file and your assignment. I'd recommend anyone who volunteers should just do a minimum of 20 clubs - less than an hour of work. Then, send the file back to me via either the email address I provide or post it on a download website (like mediafire) if its too big and send me a link. I'll then merge everyone's file and voila! We have one big file of clubs that are properly named and that have stadiums attached.

Thanks everyone!

At this point, I could use help with one of two things. 1) Finishing the spreadsheet on Texas and California will probably take the weekend. 2) Putting the team names, short names, nicknames, 6 letter abbreviations, and creating all the stadiums then attaching them could take the better part of 1-2 weeks for me to do alone.

If you're interested in helping take a chunk out of this project and get version 0.8 released much faster, please send me a private message and tell me how many clubs you're willing to do. I'll send you a download link for the file and your assignment. I'd recommend anyone who volunteers should just do a minimum of 20 clubs - less than an hour of work. Then, send the file back to me via either the email address I provide or post it on a download website (like mediafire) if its too big and send me a link. I'll then merge everyone's file and voila! We have one big file of clubs that are properly named and that have stadiums attached.

Thanks everyone!

I really wanna help for sure :) dm me and i'll help for sure.

I would like to - I have no idea how to however. I do have permission from Raysox http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96415-raysoxs-us-soccer-2030-football-manager-mod/?p=2139719

and PCGD http://http://pcgdstudios.com/america-league-2/

to use the logos from the clubs they created once I figure out how to put them in (or find someone who does who is willing to do it for me!)

Haven't had time to google how people do it, I'm sure it's easy though I hope!

Hello everyone,

The spreadsheet has been completed and I've done my own final checks to make sure that there are no duplicate names and that I can imagine each one being in the game (fantastic work from all my guest editors by the way).

I'm going to leave it alone for a day and invite everyone to have a look at it for yourself. Scan it over if you wish and share any ideas or any changes you'd like to see HERE or via PRIVATE MESSAGE. Don't be afraid of hurting anyone's feelings or whatever, this may be the last chance you get to change a name or a stadium for a club before it gets put into the editor and I become entirely uninterested changing things any more.

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cNvLw6-Z5SpFaufs8e6Bbu2Yx_nrvhcDwkU6Hcn4DWQ/edit?pli=1#gid=1778643150

This 1 day oversight period will end at exactly 24 hours from the time of this posting (11:00pm EST on Tuesday). At that point, I'll be sending out private messages to my volunteers with their instructions for the next part and posting a message here regarding that work. If you want to volunteer for this next part, please send me a private message. It requires as much (or as little) time as you wish to commit on your own schedule from Wednesday until Sunday at Midnight EST on November 16th. I need people to transfer this information from the spreadsheet into the editor so 0.8 can hopefully be released in 1 week instead of 2, and I have a plan to coordinate our efforts which I will share tomorrow.

All the best,

Graaa

P.S. As mentioned before, I've gotten permission from Raysox and PCGD to use the clubs they created. Here's a full list of the clubs that I used from them:

Clubs used from PCGD’s American League:

Providence Towne, Chicago South, Racing Indy SC, Third Ward, Motown, Emerald City, Nickel City, Beacon Hill, Camden County, Charm City, Arch City, Olympique de Montreal, Over the Rhine, Pittsburgh SC, Hollywood SC, Jackson SC, Fresno SC, Club San Francisco, Music City, San Diego, Southie SC

Clubs from Raysox:

Boston Revolution, Miami FC Flamingos, 3 Rivers United, FC Birmingham, Buffalo Athletic, Edmonton Drillers, Las Vegas Quicksilvers, Anaheim Blues, Baltimore Barons, Calgary Owls, FC Norfolk, Omaha ONE FC, Winnipeg Bisons SC, Connecticut Hearts,

I'd love to see some of the EPLWA teams in place of some of the Washington clubs.

http://eplwa.wordpress.com/clubs/

As a native Tacoman, if you replaced the two Tacoma clubs with South Sound FC and FC Tacoma, you would have a pal for life!

http://www.southsoundfc.com/

http://fctacoma.com/

Either way, terrific work. I can't wait to give this a run, and I'd be happy to help in any way. Cheers.

Archived