Ryan Gauld

• 4 weeks later...
I have just signed him for Liverpool in 2nd season but loaned him back to Dundee for the season. I'll let you know how he gets on.

Please get it right. There are two teams in Dundee. Dundee United and Dundee. Ryan Gauld was a player with Dundee United. Sorry to rant but I see this so often.

Please get it right. There are two teams in Dundee. Dundee United and Dundee. Ryan Gauld was a player with Dundee United. Sorry to rant but I see this so often.

It should be obvious when I said "loaned him back"......

It was obvious to me that when you said loaned him back it was to Dundee United but that's because I'm a Dundee United supporter. You didn't actually state Dundee United but Dundee. Unfortunately a lot of the general public don't know that there is a difference

between Dundee and Dundee United.

As a Dundee United supporter, I and many others can become irked when your team is referred to as that of your closest rivals.

Its a bit like saying I bought Cristiano Ronaldo and loaned him back to Athletico Madrid. Okay maybe not the best example, but hopefully you'll take my point.

mikenevo suggests that I am insulting people for minor things. To me, its not minor. However if you dsouthy feel I've insulted you I apologise. Personally I don't think I have. I was polite and apologised for my rant which on hindsight may have been blunt but certainly

not insulting. Again, apologies if you felt this was the case.

mikenevo. Your terminology "What's your god damn problem ? Grow up and get a life..... etc. I think that's far more insulting than anything I've said.

I'll put that down to a heat of the moment comment rather than an attempt by you to be confrontational.

It was obvious to me that when you said loaned him back it was to Dundee United but that's because I'm a Dundee United supporter. You didn't actually state Dundee United but Dundee. Unfortunately a lot of the general public don't know that there is a difference

between Dundee and Dundee United.

As a Dundee United supporter, I and many others can become irked when your team is referred to as that of your closest rivals.

Its a bit like saying I bought Cristiano Ronaldo and loaned him back to Athletico Madrid. Okay maybe not the best example, but hopefully you'll take my point.

mikenevo suggests that I am insulting people for minor things. To me, its not minor. However if you dsouthy feel I've insulted you I apologise. Personally I don't think I have. I was polite and apologised for my rant which on hindsight may have been blunt but certainly

not insulting. Again, apologies if you felt this was the case.

mikenevo. Your terminology "What's your god damn problem ? Grow up and get a life..... etc. I think that's far more insulting than anything I've said.

I'll put that down to a heat of the moment comment rather than an attempt by you to be confrontational.

It's Atlético Madrid, no h, if you're going to whine about names, you should probably be getting them correct yourself.

On topic, Gauld always seems to sign for Man Utd in my saves, and always becomes a top talent.

No, it's like saying "I bought Ronaldo but then loaned him back to Madrid"; everyone would know exactly what that means.

• 1 month later...

He never became world-class in my save but he was a very creative player (20 creativity) and really helped my Verona team get several serie A titles. He only left because he had large wages and i had a youth prospect that was really good.

Archived