FM14: Agustin Allione

LilSaint

Agustin Allione

P74cqo1.jpg

Agustín Lionel Allione (born 28 November 1994) is an Argentine right winger who plays for Vélez Sársfield in the Argentine Primera División.

Could that middle name really be a coincidence..

I just came across him in my save, this is him resp. at the start of the game and in 2022 (ai developped):

H1Cjrv7.jpg

R9ZPWQC.jpg

Picked him up for free in the 2017/18 season for Portsmouth. Put in an average season for me, before I sold him on the next to Arsenal for £12m (25% of next fee as well)...

Real Madrid and Barca was also bidding, along with tycoon rich Everton, he can have a real chance to become a world beater with his potential.

Yeah i got him for free in 2017 after he'd spent a few years rotting at Barca, had a decent season for me and i sold him to City for £15m which i was delighted with really. He only had 2 decent seasons there and ever since he's not played more than 9 league games, now in 2026.

Got him to challenge Sterling in 2019 for 25m because Juve has been playing him alot but he's one of the more affordable pure natural AMR in 2019.

This game seems to lack world class AMR to start the game with but of course there are regens.

His shirt managed to make it to no 5 in my merchandise sales the year i bought him.

eczx.jpg

My favourite player in the game - got him at NUFC and is the only player guaranteed a game whenever he is fit. He is about half a year from English nationality which could be massive as he is yet to be capped for Argentina.

He scored the winner against me for Chelsea :(

I got him for free, got an average season for me (it was definitely down to how I was using him though, my fault)... I sold him to Arsenal for £12m. He scored twice against me that season for Arsenal then they sell to Chelsea the next season for £22m and he's been even better for them.

ae83695d0c696a54c8ac88addc502ac8.png

• 1 month later...
My favourite player in the game - got him at NUFC and is the only player guaranteed a game whenever he is fit. He is about half a year from English nationality which could be massive as he is yet to be capped for Argentina.

Yeah, on my game he went to Barca so I've not been able to get him but he's got Spanish nationality on that now. I take it he'd be England's best player if he decides to player for them, the England team on mine are crap and have no real potential either. I've got 31 scouts on the go and only ever had one English youngster recommended to me (I have it set at 4 stars PA).

• 8 months later...

Bought him for Blackburn for 9 million 2nd season, first season in premier league. 2 seasons later he won premier league player of the year scored 22 goals and I sold him to PSG for £50 million and rebuilt my team. quality player, one of the best amr in the game imo.

Archived