Queens Park - Scotland

I'm currently managing them won the league but I'm just wondering if anyone could answer me that are they hardcoded to stay amateur? As I just got promoted and the option to ask about professional status is greyed out.

That's shocking, no Irn Bru or square sausage for you this weekend.

I just think its scottish tradition that we dont pay attention to the lower leagues (untill the point rangers were punted down to the bottom tier) due to the fact that the capital one cup is far more interesting and reputable.

Don't generalise please, we can't all be judged by your ignorace!

P.s. I pay no more or less attention now that a newly formed team are (were) in 3rd division

Didn't know you were scottish :p Shame they are hard coded as amatuer, playing at hampden would be a great way to earn ticket income.

They never pay wages. It is a good challenge actually, In FM12 I spent 14 seasons in the SPL but only twice reached the top 6 as every transfer window 90% of my squad left. I just kept upgrading the training and youth facilities whenever I could as my balance always use to be around £20,000,000.

They never pay wages. It is a good challenge actually, In FM12 I spent 14 seasons in the SPL but only twice reached the top 6 as every transfer window 90% of my squad left. I just kept upgrading the training and youth facilities whenever I could as my balance always use to be around £20,000,000.

I'm considering taking this up if they are still in my league. I'll wait until more regens come through the system, I like the idea of promoting the academy and building the club up that way.

I am sure that this has been asked before and the answer is that their amateur status is hard coded into the game

Sorry should have used the search function.

Thanks for all the answers guys might have to find myself a new club if i can't turn professional. I fancy Iceland.

Archived