South American Flair

I'm looking to build a European based team using mostly South Americans; which league would be best for such an undertaking? I was thinking of Portugal. I know Russia and Ukraine also worthy candidates. Any alternatives?

Ukraine and Russia are really bad choices because they have strict home-nation restrictions. Portugal allows unlimited Brazilian players. Germany have no foreigner limits, and I think Holland too. I'd go with Germany, if you want a high quality league.

Does Spain (and I think Portugal) still have that rule where players (and people in general) who were born in former Spanish/Portugese colonies (Brazil, Argentina, Angola...) only take 2 or 3 years to be nationalised rather than the usual 5?

spain yes still takes 2 years to gain spanish natnality, and portugal is 3years i think maybe 4 at the most....

why does spain have this with SAM players only needing 2 years to gain natnality - never understood it meself

spain yes still takes 2 years to gain spanish natnality, and portugal is 3years i think maybe 4 at the most....

why does spain have this with SAM players only needing 2 years to gain natnality - never understood it meself

this was due to colony situation while colonies don't have any influence anymore there seems to still be a number of the laws still in place like this.

its the same in france with french speaking africans etc.

Archived