[FM13] Canary Islands(A regional Nation)

Canary Islands

The Canary Islands have decide to breakaway from Spain and form their own Nation. Although located west of Africa the European Union allowed them to join due to the large amount of capital the nation recieves from the tourist trade. However being a former Spanish colony the passion for Football is ever strong and the Canaries were quick to form an organised league structure.

The League structure :-

La Canaria Premira - Top Division of the Country

- 16 teams

- 3 Relegations

- 4 subs from 9

- No more than 6 foreigners in match day squad(10 in whole squad) and at least 2 players trained by the club in starting 11

La Canaria Uno - 2nd Tier of the Country

- 20 teams

- 2 Automatic promotions, 3rd - 6th enter play-offs for 3rd promotion place

- 3 Relegations.

- 4 subs from 7

- No more than 6 foreigners in match day squad(10 in whole squad) and at least 2 players trained by the club in starting 11

The 3rd Tier of the Nation is inactive but promotions will occur from this division

Canaria Coppa - FA Cup of the Canaries

- All 53 clubs take part in the competition

- 2 leg matches except for the final which takes place at the National Stadium - Canaria National Arena

- 4 subs from 7

- No more than 6 foreigners in match day squad and at least 3 players trained by the club in starting 11

- Extra-time and penalties if level no away goal rule

Awards

- Canarian of the Year

- Overseas Canarian of the Year

- Domestic Canarian of the Year

- Young Canarian of the Year

- Young Overseas Canarian of the Year

- Young Domestic Canarian of the Year

- Premira Player of the Month

- Premira Manager of the Month

- Premira Player of the Year

- Premira Manager of the Year

- Premira Top Shot

- Uno Player of the Month

- Uno Manager of the Month

- Uno Player of the Year

- Uno Manager of the Year

- Uno Top Shot

Hope You enjoy this Nation and any feedback will be greatly appreciated

Download Link - Version 1.10

Mediafire link

Download Link - Version 1.11

Added Team of the week and Team of the season for both leagues

Changed Las Palmas At division, and placed Tijarafe in Premira

This can get a little messy. If you sub one off you have to bring another homegrown player in off the bench, at least thats how it worked when I tried it a year or two ago.

It helps with retaining your players, your only allowed 6 foreigners so the bench is going to have more eligible players on it.

Hi,

Can I change the name of the competitions and awards to give more realism?

For example, is not "La Canaria Premira". It would be: "La Primera Canaria". And not "La Canaria Uno", it must be "La Segunda Canaria".

If you want I do this work for you Jimbow.

Thanks for the work!!

Hi,

Can I change the name of the competitions and awards to give more realism?

For example, is not "La Canaria Premira". It would be: "La Primera Canaria". And not "La Canaria Uno", it must be "La Segunda Canaria".

If you want I do this work for you Jimbow.

Thanks for the work!!

Gracias por sus comentarios

I chose the competition names as those to be a bit different from the Spanish Leagues, you can change your own game to be more realistic for yourself if you wish. But the main download will remain the same.

Gracias por sus comentarios

I chose the competition names as those to be a bit different from the Spanish Leagues, you can change your own game to be more realistic for yourself if you wish. But the main download will remain the same.

Ok! i will do it.

Can I put your work in a Spanish FM forum?

Yes as long as its credited to me, also if there is any feedback to improve the database I would appreciate if you could pass it on

Of course!

This is the link of the Spanish forum:

http://www.fmsite.net/foro/topic/66327-liga-de-las-islas-canarias/

I would translate you the feedbacks if you don´t understand spanish... although my english is very poor.

Cheers!

Once the link is working this should be moved to the downloads section.

Well done on getting it progressed! If you ever fancy taking on my Lincs & Humber team in a 1v1 let me know :)

Sadly as far as I know the bug still remains where it crashes on exitin the last match though :(

• 3 months later...

This is good work Jimbow.

I've taken the liberty of fleshing it out a bit more, adding tax rules, a super cup and sponsorships.

I've got a save going with Corallejo in Uno and also added a manager as Canaries national manager.

Enjoying both sides of it.

• 2 weeks later...
Link is broken.. I'd love to play it! Please re-upload!
there is another thread with the same name i started further down the page that has the latest link on it, unfortunately my phone doesn't have the ability to do links so you'll have to find it yourself

Archived