4-1-2-3 Engine Expoliter by Hazza22299

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Went back to FM 2012 because I was tired of the inconsistency of the ME in 13. Decided to give this tactic a go and I must say it is simply amazing. It's like watching Barca play, but even better! Thanks for the enjoyment.

So ur using this tactic in the FM12 game right?

And it's sooo good defensively as well. Whenever you lose the ball the players close down so quickly just like Barca.

wow! looks like i will have to reinstall fm 2012 again!! .... too bad nothing is really working on 2013

my side strikers seem to shot a lot out of the opposite area and rarely make through balls while they have the attributes to do it (creativity, passing, decision, teamwork) and also they have tries killer balls often PPM. that means that they don't find good opportunities for passing and it is a tactic problem rather than player itself. Otherwise is still the best tactic for the latest patch but I would rather the side strikers play more the center striker..

It is not a tactics problem, it is the ME problem which is broken and there are almost no through balls and with any tactic, there are mostly barca like passes. This tactic works very well in FM 13, so everyone who was saying that this engine is better and we were crying because our "old tactics with exploits dont work" it is just pwned...New engine is just more ******, buggy and old exploits work too.

Archived