FM12: Kevin De Bruyne - Belgian Boy Wonder

Llew_Arshavin23

Agree with Koma, Kevin is a good talent but is far from being the Belgian cruijff or ronaldo. Because he just doesnt have the "body" and psychical skills to completely master midfield or central play without good players around him to take some pressure off. In real world each game he shows often he is able to do something close to magnificent but dont win games with two nice moves. His main strengths are in my humble opinion vision, relating the ball to the other side of the field and opening up / bringing some rest in the game.

Obviously the three of you, have not seen many games of the KVB, but the most ridiculous is that they write as if they were real experts in the field.

One speaks of refers to it in the game and the other supports the view, based on real life. In fact he's a wonderkid in reality and in the game, just have two eyes in the face.

Oh, some physical attributes of it will be better next update of the db.

Since everyone can say what he wants, this is my humble opinion.

they gave their fair and accurate (in my opinion) analysis on a player who is just like a thousand others.. talented but weak and lacking in important area's needed to make a top player...

you ASKED for opinions on him... dont insult them when they give you what you want after

Ok, so we are in the presence of an expert in Belgian football. You could then help me and tell me two ppm of KDB...

Coming into a thread to ask for help and then insulting the people who could help you isnt the smartest move mate.

If your really stuck then go to a search engine and do a search for De Bruyne's real life PPM's!!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I got this guy on my red star save, he's playing in serbian league so in theory should be an absolute destructive force but seems to be underachieving, I play him primarily as AMR and AML advanced playmaker, I notice he often goes for glory when a simple pass would give a teammate a wideopen clear chance, too bad

In reality we will see upcoming season if he will be able to break into the chelsea first team squad. I understood at least he is not going to be loaned out. He had a very impressive last amount of games in the belgian play offs. As said before he has some talent but the proof will have to be in the pudding next year. Looking forward to see his skills next fm.

He went to Sion in one of my saves in the first season for peanuts and took a huge (for a newly promoted side) £5.25m to get him but after a disappointing stint as my AML i shifted him to AMC and he's been far more consistant. Doesn't score as many goal as i would like but he's young and will only get better, i think having a full season in the AMC spot will help that but missing all of pre-season through injury and the signing of James Rodriguez might see him struggle to get back in the team for a couple of months perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...

signed him for united, bit dissapointing in terms of goal scoring i play him in the middle he doesnt get many games as he isn't as good as what i have there and is still developing, so give him the odd cup game or sub appearance, his stats are good though.

Archived