TIM Cup - Reach the Quarter Final

Supercoppa - Not regarded as important

Budgets

Transfer Budget - £54.11M

Wage Budget - £725K p/w

Current Wage Bill - £561,686 p/w

Transfers

Transfers Summary

Carmine Molino (LB) - Back on loan for a thrid successive season which is not ideal, however with there being a lack of left back talent available in the game and Molino wanting 50K p/w join permanently, another season long loan was probably the best option.

Gianpaolo De Stefani (CB) - Had been a regular in Serie A & B for Chievo since the age of 17 and I moved quickly to secure him on a pre-contract in January when I saw that his contract was running out. He is described as a "wonderkid" in the game and hopefully he can fulfil that potential.

Giuseppe Pastorello (CB) - Big money spent to bring Juventus' brightest young talent to the club. He's another young centre back who's described as a "wonderkid" and I have no doubts that he is a future club captain.

Aboubacar Diabate (MC/AMC) - I felt we lacked creativity in central midfield and with Diabate avaliable at a very reasonable price I felt it was a sensible signing.

Andis Scherer (DR/MR) - With our main right back from the last two seasons Martin Morini leaving to join Bari I needed to invest in a replacement and Scherer looks an excellent prospect.

Glenn Maes (CB) - Decent young prospect signed for £190K for Beerschot AC.

Marek Bajza (GK) - Brought in to provide competition for the number one goalie spot. In Bajza and Socha I feel we have two very solid goalkeepers.

Justice Owusu (AMC/AMR/MC) - A player I actually tried to sign when I first joined the club, but he opted for a move to the Saudi league with Al-Ittihad. He's cost £4.2M me more than he would have had I been able to persuade him to join back then, but he's a good young prospect and I was happy to pay £6M to bring him to Rome.

Tete (CM/DM) - Signed on the last day of the transfer window from Genoa to bolster our midfield options.

Champions League group :

UEFAChampionsLeagueOverview_Stages-2.png

For the second season in a row we've been draw into a very tough group and I would say this group will be even harder to progress than last years as we come up against French champions PSG, giants Real Madrid and Schalke who only finished runners up in the Bundesliga to Bayern Munich on goal difference. If make it to the knockout rounds it would be a fantastic achievement.

cerud - Thankfully there's no signs of corruption in my gameworld, so no ;)

CliveHackettNews_Inbox-4-8.png

This now gives us top training facilities and State of the Art Youth facilities. Soon after the completion of these upgraded facilities I asked for further upgrades which the board were happy to go through with :

CliveHackettNews_Inbox-5-5.png

CliveHackettNews_Inbox-17.png

I have also decided to reduce the number or leagues in my save as there are some leagues that I have no intention of managing in or returning to. The leagues I have removed are :

Australia - All tiers

Denmark - All tiers

England - Blue Square Bet Premier

Mexico - All tiers

Romania - All tiers

South Korea - All tiers

Sweden - All tiers

Ukraine - All tiers

I'm coming close to the mid-way point now so an update should be up sometime today or tomorrow.

Thanks B.W.G :D

1140.png

S.S. Lazio - 2025/2026 Mid Season Update

Serie A

SerieATIMOverview_Stages-5.png

Fixtures

At the halfway point I'm delighted that we find ourselves just 3 points off the top. Apart from the heavy defeat against Sampdoria and the home draw against Brescia we've looked very good, resulting in just the one defeat up to this point, but I do worry that we're not scoring enough goals and have found that we tend to take our foot off the gas after going a goal or two up in games, instead of looking to push on and win matches by 4 or 5 goals. Still, there have been many positives from the first half of this season and hopefully we can push on in the second half and secure the clubs first Scudetto since 2000.

Suppercoppa - Lost vs Sampdoria

Not the best way to start the season as a poor performance against the league champions resulted in a 2-0 defeat in the seasons curtain raiser.

UEFA Champions League - Through to the 1st Knockout Round

With us being drawn against the Champions League holders Real Madrid, French champions PSG and Bundesliga runners up Schalke, this was always going to be an incredibly tough group to progress from, so to do so is an excellent achievement. We didn't get off to the greatest of starts as we lost our opening game 2-1 away to PSG before scraping a 1-0 win at home to Schalke and then losing 2-1 away to Madrid.

In the return game against Madrid they enjoyed much of the possession, but we were far more clinical in front of goal and secured an excellent 3-1 victory. Against PSG we were completely dominant and in all honesty could've beaten them by 7 or 8 goals. That emphatic win put us top of the group going into the final game against Schalke and two goals from club captain Nico Veldhuizen in that game ensured that we qualified for the 1st Knockout Round as group winners.

TIM Cup - Through to the Quarter Finals

The first game in our quest to retain the TIM Cup was certainly an eventful one as no less than 15 cards were dished out(12 yellows, 3 reds) in a fiercely contested Rome derby that required extra time to be settled. I was worried about our chances of progressing when after just 28 minutes full back Gianluca Bettini was shown the first red card of the game, leaving us a man down.

However, 7 minutes later we found ourselves leading the game as South African forward Senzo Ndlovu pounced on a defensive error and calmly nodded home. The game then went pretty quiet, until shortly after half time when a second player of ours was shown the red card. This time it was young centre back Gianpaolo De Stefani who was dismissed after 48 minutes and just 2 minutes later Roma equalised.

The drama didn't stop there as in the dying minutes of injury time Roma were awarded a penalty which was blasted over the bar, sending the game into extra time where substitute Edgar Bazan scored a brace to send us through the the next round.

Game vs Roma Overview

Going well on three fronts - the league, CL and TIM Cup. :) Should be a great season :thup:

I hope so! We're certainly looking strong as the season reaches it's climax, but we've just been hit by the news that Edgar Bazan will be out injured for 6 weeks and I'm slightly fearful about the impact this could have on our chances of winning silverware this season as he's such a key player.

• 3 weeks later...

1140.png

S.S. Lazio - 2025/2026 Season Review

Serie A

SerieATIMOverview_Stages-6.png

A fantastic title race to be apart of. Inter pushed us all the way to the final of the day of the season, but we were good enough to secure the clubs first scudetto since 2000 with a 4-2 home victory against Fiorentina.

UEFA Champions League - Knocked out in the Quarter Finals

After topping an incredibly tough group, I was confident that we could put together a strong run in the Champions League and my confidence only grew when we eliminated Germany giants Bayern Munich, beating them in both legs. The 1st leg of the Quarter Finals against PSG was probably up there with the most frustrating games I've witnessed on FM as we completely dominated the game, created a number of fantastic opportunities, but only managed to score once and conceded an equaliser in the 86th minute. Going into the return leg I still maintained hope that we could progress to the Semi's, but unfortunately it wasn't to be and we were eliminated from the competition.

Suppercoppa - Lost vs Sampdoria

TIM Cup - Winners!

After coming through an eventful tie against arch rivals Roma, we managed to pull off an excellent victory by defeating Inter at the San Siro. In the 1st leg of the Semi's against Fiorentina we struggled, falling behind after just 7 minutes, before equalising 10 minutes from time and then going on to demolish them in the return leg. In the final against AC Milan we completely dominated the game, running out comfortable 3-0 winners to retain the cup.

Final Overview

Fixtures 1 | 2 | 3

Squad Stats

Transfers - There was one addition in October as Portuguese midfielder Joao Vidigal joined the club on a free transfer after being released by Atletico Madrid in the summer. In January there was one departure as defensive midfielder Everaldo returned home to Brazil to join Corinthians.

Finances

Key Players

Mattia Colombo (CM) - A fantastic contribution from Colombo who has become well known for his scoring of spectacular goals.

Giuseppe Pastorello (CB) - Definitely a future club captain. An excellent first season at the club and I'm sure it's just the start of many great years for him at Lazio.

Antonio (AMC) - Proved once again that the £2.5M I paid to bring him from Spain was a bargain.

Nico Veldhuizen (ST/AML) - Didn't score quite as many as season, but the club captain was still an important player for us.

Edgar Bazan (ST/AMC) - A player who's fast turning out to be my best ever free transfer. If it wasn't for suffering a broken arm in March that sidelined him for 5 weeks, his season would have been even better and I feel we would have progressed further in the Champions League as he missed the two games against PSG.

Year       Team              Country    League                     Position   Important Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 14th Joined the club in March 2012
2012/2013 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 2nd Playoff Semi-Finalists
2013/2014 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 1st Promoted!, FA trophy Finalists
2014/2015 Boston United England Blue Square Bet Premier 15th FA Trophy Winners!
2015/2016 Boston United England Blue Square Bet Premier 1st Promoted as league champions, FA Trophy Winners
2016/2017 Ipswich Town England npower League One 1st Promoted as League Champions
2017 New York RB USA MLS 1st Joined 1.6.2017, MLS cup and Open Cup finalists, S Shield winners
2018/2019 Dundee United Scotland SPL 2nd Scottish Cup winners, Qualified for CL
2019/2020 Dundee United Scotland SPL N/A Left 3.1.2020 to join Sao Paulo
2020 Sao Paulo Brazil Brasileirao 1st League, State, Copa Sudamerica, Libertadores and CWC Champions
2020/2021 Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 6th Joined 3.1.2021
2021/2022 Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 1st League champions
2022/2023 Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 1st League & Cup double, Superkubok winners
2023/2024 Lazio Italy Serie A 3rd Qualified for the Champions League
2024/2025 Lazio Italy Serie A 2nd TIM Cup Winners
2025/2026 Lazio Italy Serie A 1st League and Cup Double![/Code]

[i]- I've got a few updates to come as the World Cup has just finished and I have news of a new International job.[/i]

1651.png

CliveHackettNews_Inbox-2-8.png

World Ranking - 11th

Rival Nations - Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Italy, France and Portugal

Key Players - Angelo, Dineiro, Fuska, Fabio and Xarophino.

So, after a far from impressive world cup campaign where they eliminated at the group stage, Brazil have fired their coach and decided to hire me. There was also an offer from The Netherlands, but I felt the chance to take over at Brazil was an something I could not turn down. My first fixture should be interesting as we travel to Wembley to play England in a friendly. I will update at the end of the year.

1140.png

20th July 2026 - RESIGNED!

After announcing to the media that I would interested in taking over the vacant managerial position at Real Madrid, the board felt my actions were unacceptable and issued me with an ultimatum; apologize but face the possibility of the sack or resign and keep my reputation intact. It was a tough decision, but I decided to resign from my post as Lazio manager. For the foreseeable future I'm happy to concentrate solely on my job with Brazil, but I will not hesitate to jump back into club management if I receive the right offer. As I would like Spain or Germany to be my next destination, I do not mind waiting for a side from either these countries to make me a good offer.

CliveHackettNews_Inbox-3-8.png

CliveHackettNews_Inbox-4-9.png

Congrats on your Serie A title good luck with the new season trying to retain it
Good luck chasing the CL.
Still a good Double with winning the leaue and TIM Cup. Give you a place to really jump into Europe for next year!

Thanks for your comments guys. I was building a nice team with Lazio and a real crack at the Champions League next season would have been nice, but with a reduced budget for the new season and the board offering me an ultimatum after declaring my interest in the Real Madrid job, I decided it was best to move on. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Lazio and I'm delighted that I can leave on the back of a Scudetto win

• 4 weeks later...

Well, in the end I didn't get offered the Real Madrid job, that position was given to Frank De Boer. I'm in no rush to jump back into club management and will focus on my job with Brazil while I wait for a suitable offer.

1651.png

Brazil - Year 2026 Review

Fixtures

BrazilFixtures_Fixtures.png

- My first game was against England

Well, It's not been the start that I envisioned when I agreed to take over the reigns as Brazil manager. After the debacle of the 2026 World Cup which saw the manager sacked, I looked forward to taking over and getting things back on track for such a great footballing nation. However, despite having a wealth of fanatastic talent at my disposal, I have yet to find a way of fitting them all into the same team and getting them to click and in all honesty it's been very frustrating.

With just one win under my belt thus far I've got alot of work do if this team is to be seriously competitive at this summers upcoming Copa America. Speaking of which, here is the draw for the Copa America.

End of Year World Ranking - 15th

Key Players

Angelo (ST/AMC) - Now a veteran in this Brazil side, Angelo put in some good performances in my opening 5 games, but I will expecting more from him in the next year.

Felipinho (ST) - Another excellent attacking talent that I have at my disposal, but he hasn't quite delivered for Brazil so far in his career. He was one of our better performances, but like Angelo, I will be expecting alot more from Felipinho next year.

Bispo (ML/MC/AML) - Showed some real promise on the left flank and a player who I looked forward to seeing more of.

Hopefully next year is better for Brazil. How about the domestic club front? Any offers?

There is some news regarding my club future, but I will wait until after the Copa America to reveal it.

1651.png

Brazil - 2027 Copa America Update

Argentina vs Brazil (Group Game 1) - What a start to the tournament! With it being the first game of the tournament for both sides and against our arch rivals I was expecting a cagey affair, but what a performance and a fantastic way to kick off our campaign.

Brazil vs Venezuela (Group Game 2) - Completely dominated the game and with this emphatic result we secured qualification to the knockout rounds.

Brazil vs Paraguay (Group Game 3) - After already securing qualification to the knockout rounds in the previous game against Venezuela, we seemed to take our foot off the gas slightly and were unable to make a far superior possession count. Thankfully, this point was enough for us to top the group.

CopaAmricaOverview_Stages-1.png

Knockout Rounds

CopaAmricaOverview_Stages-2.png

Awards

Dream Team - Abilio, Bife, Pereira, Junior, Angelo, Felipinho

Golden Boot - Felipinho (7 Goals)

Champions!!! In the quarters Ecuador put up a good fight as it took goals in the 88th and 91st minute to see them off, but the semi's against Bolivia was a very comfortable tie and we probably should have scored more than the 2 goals. The final was also pretty comfortable, Colombia rarely threatened our goal during the game and a 22nd minute goal from Felipinho was enough to secure the Copa America, Brazil's first since 2007.

Next up for us is two friendlies in September against England and Saudi Arabia, then the hard work begins to try and qualify for the 2030 World Cup. I also will have some news about a new club coming up shortly.

907.png

18th June 2027 - Back in club management

Signal_Iduna_Park_Westvalen.jpg

Stadium - Signul Iduna Park

Capacity - 80,720 (53,569 Seated)

Job Offer

Ballspiel-Verein Borussia 1909 e. V. Dortmund, commonly known as Borussia Dortmund [boˈʁusi̯a ˈdoɐ̯tʰmuntʰ], Dortmund, or BVB, is a German sports club based in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia. Dortmund is one of the most successful clubs in German football history. Borussia Dortmund play in the Bundesliga, the top tier of German football league system. They are the current Bundesliga champions.

Borussia Dortmund have won eight German football championships, three German Cups, a record-tying four German Supercups, one UEFA Champions League, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, and one Intercontinental Cup. Their UEFA Cup Winners' Cup win in 1966 made them the first German team to win a European title.

Since 1974, Dortmund have played their home games at Westfalenstadion. The stadium is the biggest stadium in Germany and the sixth biggest in Europe. Dortmund holds a long-standing rivalry with Schalke 04, and matches between the two teams are referred to as the Revierderby. Borussia Dortmund's motto is "Echte Liebe" (English: "True Love").

Taken from wikipedia.

Well, I said I would wait until after the Copa America to reveal my new club and here it is. I have joined German giants Borrusia Dortmund. Throughout the 2026/2027 season I was receiving offers from clubs, but none of them really got me excited. That was until at the end of the season Ricardo Moniz decided to retire from football, leaving the Dortmund managerial position vacant and when it was offered to me I didn't hesitate to sign on the dotted line.

DortmundHistory_Competitions.png

Just the one league title since the start of the game and the club seem to have struggled in recent years with last seasons 4th placed finish being the clubs best finish for a number of seasons. My first job will be to get the club back into the Champions League(4th qualify's for the Europa League) and then I will look to stop the dominance of Bayern Munich who have won the last 5 league titles.

Here are the pick of the players I inherited from the previous manager :

Moidrag Bozovic (CM) - Definitely the squad's most talented player and someone I actually tried to sign for Lazio while he was playing for Slovan Bratislava, but he chose to sign for Dortmund in a deal worth £4.7M.

Jacek Mierzejewski (CB) - Didn't have a great début season after joining from Celtic the previous summer, but he's young and could go on to be a very good centre back.

Ruud Monnikhof (ML/AML) - On the wrong side of 30 now, but he's still a player who has alot to contribute and someone I will be looking to keep around.

Svein Rune Holmen - Seems to be a real fans favourite and despite me not being that impressed with his attributes, he's been a very consistent performer for the club over the last 4 seasons so I will wait until pre-season to make a full judgement on him.

907.png

Borussia Dortmund - 2027/2028 Season Preview

Board Expectations

Bundesliga - Qualify for UEFA Champions League Media Prediction - 3rd

UEFA Europa League - Reach Second Knockout Round

DFB-Pokal - Reach Semi-finals

Budgets

Transfer Budget - £36.87M

Wage Budget - £1.3M p/w

Current Wage Bill - £809,437 p/w

Transfers

Transfers Summary

Gilson (ST/AMC) - The first player I agreed to bring in for a bargain £6.5M after he found himself out of favour at Lyon. I can't wait to see him in action for us.

Islam Shokry (MR/AMR) - Tricky winger signed from AEK Athens for £4.8M.

Dmitriy Kryakushin (GK) - A new keeper was needed and I had no issues with meeting Kryakushin's £2M release clause to bring him from Dinamo Bucharest.

Branko Martac (ST) - Was transfer listed by Liverpool and I had to beat off competition from a number of clubs to get him here. Will be a good back-up for Gilson and has the potential to become an excellent striker.

Guido Barrios (ST/AML/AMC) - The big money signing from Argentina. It took alot of negotiations with his club Lanus to bring him here and I had to break Dortmund's transfer record, but I believe he will be worth it.

Adigun Babatunde (MC/DM) - Another fairly big money signing who I had tracked for some time at Lazio but never really had to funds to sign him. He should form a excellent central midfield partnership with Bozovic.

Mladen Martic (LB) - Solid defender with the potential to become a fantastic full back.

Amir Hossam (AMC/MC) - Met his £7.5M release clause to sign him from Basle. His fantastic dribbling, first touch and passing, along with his excellent physical attributes should make him a deadly attacking midfielder.

Julian Andres Bermudez (CB/DM/CM) - A player who I looked at, but didn't initially plan to sign in this transfer window. That was until Bayern Munich made a bid and I knew this was a player I couldn't allow to go to such a big rival.

Jaud Kembisala (RB) - The last signing of this transfer window and another fairly big money deal.

So, there was no shortage of transfer activity in this transfer window as I spent big to try a build that will be able to compete with the dominant force that is Bayern Munich. I also managed to re-coup alot of the funds spent on bringing players in by selling off the deadwood I inherited from the previous manager and controversially allowing a few fan favourites such as Sviene Rune Holmen to leave simply because I didn't really rate them as highly as the fans did and I was able to get very good money for them.

Congrats on winning Copa America with Brazil and the best of luck with Dortmund.
As BWG said.
Great job on the Copa America! Good choice in Dortmund too.
Dortmund's a great place to go.

Cheers fellas, I'm looking forward to my spell in Germany with Dortmund.

907.png

Borussia Dortmund - 2027/2028 Mid Season Update

Bundesiga

1BundesligaOverview_Stages.png

Fixtures

After an initial struggle(probably down to all the signings trying to gel) we've been very impressive and are not far behind Bayern Munich who as expected are leading from the front. The first game after the winter break is crucial as we welcome Bayern Munich to the Signal Iduna Park. A win in that game would allow us to put real pressure on Bayern by moving just a point behind them, but defeat would leave us with a lot of work to do if we want to prevent them from winning a 6th league title in a row.

UEFA Europa League - Through the 1st Knockout Round

The perfect European campaign so far. After coming through the qualifying round with relative ease against Polish side Lech we cruised through our group, winning 6 out of 6 games and topping the group. In the 1st knockout round we've been handed a tough tie against cash rich Spanish side FC Cartagena.

DFB-Pokal - Through to the Quarter Finals

It's been a comfortable route to the Quarters so far as we started off by easily despatching lower league side Barnberg in what was our first competitive game of the season. In the 2nd round we came up against fellow Bundesliga side Hoffenheim, and again won with ease before seeing off 2nd tier side Gladbach in the 3rd round.

1651.png

Brazil - Year 2027 Review

BrazilFixtures_Fixtures-1.png

A big improvement on last year for the Brazil national team as we performed well in friendlies, only losing to England in what was a disappointing performance. I was also able to guide the nation to continental glory as we triumphed in the Copa America, the country's first since 2007. This year qualification for the 2030 World Cup begun and after 4 games we sit 2nd in the table.

Best Eleven

End of Year World Ranking - 2nd

Key Players

Xaropinho (DR/WBR) - A very solid year for the full back. Unfortunately he suffered an injury in the first game of the Copa America which ruled him out of the rest of that tournament, but he was excellent every time he played this year.

Pereira (CB) - Started every game we played this and was a key reason why we only conceded two goals in the Copa America.

Angelo (ST/AMC) - Now a veteran in this Brazil side with 116 caps. I'm not sure if he will surpass Pele's all time top goalscoring record of 77, but nevertheless, he will go down as a Brazil legend.

Fuska (AMC/ST) - Was very good in the Copa America and is a key player in this side.

Felipinho (ST) - Top goalscorer in the Copa America and had an all round excellent year.

907.png

Borussia Dortmund - 2027/2028 Season Review

Bundesliga

1BundesligaOverview_Stages-2.png

We came back from the winter break in 2nd place, 4 points behind Bayern. The first game back was crucial as we faced Bayern at home, a game we emphatically won 5-0, sending out a real signal of intent to the side who had won 8 of the last 10 Bundesliga titles. In the months following that result we maintained good form, but after an embarrassing 6-0 defeat in the derby game against Schalke I was wasn't sure if we would have the mental strength to recover from such a setback, but credit to the squad, we did and surprisingly Bayern seemed to buckle under pressure, failing to win 4 games in a row during the month of April which allowed us to gain control of the title race. Although we seemed to try our best to throw away the title by not winning our final 2 games, our superior goal difference meant we became champions for the first time since 2013.

DFB-Pokal - Winners!

2nd tier side Ingolstadt were easily brushed aside in the quarters, but in the semi's we were given our toughest game in the competition up to that point as Frankfurt made things very difficult for us and were probably unlucky to not send the game to extra time. We managed to sneak through that and the final was an incredible game as we took a 4-3 lead in the 93rd minute, only for Stuttgart to go down the other end from kick off and equalise, sending the game into extra time. With both sides in stalemate after extra time the game went to penalties were we prevailed, winning 3-1 and securing the double.

UEFA Europa League - Knocked out in the Semi-Finals

After coming through what proved to be a fantastic 1st round knockout tie against Cartagena, we breezed past Hamburg, winning 9-0 on aggregate. We then pulled of a great victory in the quarters, beating Sampdoria in Italy after a 1-1 draw in the home leg. Unfortunately we weren't able to reach the final as fellow Bungesliga side and title rivals Kaiserslautern prevailed on penalties after an incredibly tight two legs of football. Atletico Madrid went on to win the trophy, winning 1-0 in the final.

Fixtures 1 | 2 | 3

Squad Stats

Transfers

There were some departures in the January window as I got rid of some more of the dead wood I inherited from the previous coach. I also allowed a promising youngster in Branko Martac to go out on loan to gain first team experience.

Finances

Key Players

Julian Andres Bermudez (CB/DM/CM) - Excellent first season at the club for the powerful defender as he was named defender of the year.

Islam Shokry (MR/AMR) - Part of our fantastic front four that allowed us to play some fantastic attacking football this season.

Guido Barrios (ST/AML/AMC) - It took a club record transfer fee to bring him in, but he was certainly worth the money. At the end of the season he was named German Football of the Year.

Amir Hossam (AMC/MC) - A fantastic début season for the attacking midfielder as he provided plenty of goals and assists.

Gilson (ST/AMC) - What a season! Top goalscorer in the league and 52 goals in all competitions. All that for just £6.5M.

Year       Team                 Country    League                     Position   Important Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 14th Joined the club in March 2012
2012/2013 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 2nd Playoff Semi-Finalists
2013/2014 Boston United England Blue Square Bet North 1st Promoted!, FA trophy Finalists
2014/2015 Boston United England Blue Square Bet Premier 15th FA Trophy Winners!
2015/2016 Boston United England Blue Square Bet Premier 1st Promoted as league champions, FA Trophy Winners
2016/2017 Ipswich Town England npower League One 1st Promoted as League Champions
2017 New York RB USA MLS 1st Joined 1.6.2017, MLS cup and Open Cup finalists, S Shield winners
2018/2019 Dundee United Scotland SPL 2nd Scottish Cup winners, Qualified for CL
2019/2020 Dundee United Scotland SPL N/A Left 3.1.2020 to join Sao Paulo
2020 Sao Paulo Brazil Brasileirao 1st League, State, Copa Sudamerica, Libertadores and CWC Champions
2020/2021 Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 6th Joined 3.1.2021
2021/2022 Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 1st League champions
2022/2023 Spartak Moscow Russia Prem'er Liga 1st League & Cup double, Superkubok winners
2023/2024 Lazio Italy Serie A 3rd Qualified for the Champions League
2024/2025 Lazio Italy Serie A 2nd TIM Cup Winners
2025/2026 Lazio Italy Serie A 1st League and Cup Double!
2026/2027 N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
2027/2028 Borussia Dortmund Germany Bundesliga 1st League & DFB-Pokal winners[/Code]

[b][u]News[/u][/b]

- After such a fantastic season I was named Manager of the Year and also Players Manager of the Year.

- The board announced that they were to be expanding the stadium by 3,430 seats. They also announced that the clubs facilities would be downgraded due to technological advances.

- After Marco Van Basten decided to retire from management I was offered the Manchester United job. I rejected it as I've only just joined Dortmund and there's plenty more I want to achieve with them.

Excellent season,right decision to reject Utd as I don't think a CL title is that far away.

Cheers B.W.G. I agree, I'm starting to build a fantastic squad at Dortmund and it would be silly to leave at this point when there's plenty more to achieve with them.

Archived