Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I go through phases of wanting and not wanting to do it. It would probably drop off me enough if I could be bothered to do it. Going to a gym doesn't interest me an awful lot. But football does.

Join a local club? Or a pub team or something like that?

NF moaning about something he wants to do but lacks motivation etc. Stop looking for sympathy and either loose the weight or please stfu. You can do something about it if you wanted to.

Stop making excuses like work patterns no motivation blah blah. If you really, really really really wanted to lose it you would. Sooner or later it'll be too late.

Don't read the thread then. You seem to be a lot like Cleon, so don't post.

Did I blame work pattern on losing weight by going to the gym. I didn't. I blamed work pattern on not being able to play football. Which isn't directly linked to losing weight. My work patterns do change, alot. I can't help that.

You said no I just have no intention that seemed like it was the answer to the first question not the second one.

If you plan to have your parents cook for you forever and never move out there is something seriously wrong with you.

If I was looking for sympathy, I'd have said. It got brought up by someone else and I was just adding the conversation. So no, I won't shut up.

What is up with you Cleon? You used to be alright tbh. Now, you just seem really moody all the time. Old age by any chance?

No its people like you who want to do such much yet moan when you can do it. You make everything into a problem. I mean, look at the whole woman thing you posted about. Proper stalkerish the way you spoke about her.

Then there is the weight issue. Stop moaning and lose it if you are that bothered.

I could go on and on but all you do is find problems with whatever you wanna do in life.

I'm not moody, just don't have time or patience for people who don't wanna help themselves.

Looking back, answered the questions the wrong way round. I don't like hot meals much so wouldn't have to use the microwave or oven. I don't like much foods either. I plan to be moving out at 25. If I do, and house prices stay the same, I'd be able to afford half of a mortgage and have one paid off by the time I'm 35. On the current pay I'm on now.

Don't read the thread then. You seem to be a lot like Cleon, so don't post.

Don't read the thread? You're destroying a brand of thread I've been reading/posting in for over five years with your monthly moanings about girls, weight, etc. I am well within the realms of sense to say "don't post" to you.

Like I said, the woman thing wasn't aiming to come across like that. If it did, then well I can't help that. I lack motivation for losing weight but know I need to do it.

Name me some other problems which I've posted about where I've apparently been looking for sympathy.

Also, I don't make everything into a problem. It's people like you that make the problems by making the comments about other peoples comments. I was having a discussion with Gizmo and NG about it. Yes it's a reptitive subject, and yes I know it gets brought up alot. But in a thread with 98/99 pages. The same old stuff will be brought up. As I said earlier, if you don't like it, don't post or comment.

Looking back, answered the questions the wrong way round. I don't like hot meals much so wouldn't have to use the microwave or oven. I don't like much foods either. I plan to be moving out at 25. If I do, and house prices stay the same, I'd be able to afford half of a mortgage and have one paid off by the time I'm 35. On the current pay I'm on now.

You think you could pay a mortgage off in 10 years? Or half a mortgage?

Like I said, the woman thing wasn't aiming to come across like that. If it did, then well I can't help that. I lack motivation for losing weight but know I need to do it.

Name me some other problems which I've posted about where I've apparently been looking for sympathy.

Also, I don't make everything into a problem. It's people like you that make the problems by making the comments about other peoples comments. I was having a discussion with Gizmo and NG about it. Yes it's a reptitive subject, and yes I know it gets brought up alot. But in a thread with 98/99 pages. The same old stuff will be brought up. As I said earlier, if you don't like it, don't post or comment.

And if you don't like what I'm posting don't post or read the thread.

See the irony? See what I did there?

Don't read the thread? You're destroying a brand of thread I've been reading/posting in for over five years with your monthly moanings about girls, weight, etc. I am well within the realms of sense to say "don't post" to you.

Off Topic Thread- Talk about pretty much anything, when I want. I remember, when I could come into this thread and ask for advice about things. After all, I am only 20. Most of you are older and have already been there. You may have been posting in a thread like this for 5 years or so, but in life we all need advice. Myself, with some things more than others.

So as I said, don't like ramblings, don't post.

Irony, more like being childish. My so and so is better than yours. Grow up Cleon.

Why can you tell people to not post or read the thread, yet someone does it back and its childish? Please......

Anyways I'm done with the discussion about NF, I'd rather do something more constructive with my time.

SRL how are you coping with the mrs's kids off school? Killed them yet :D

SRL how are you coping with the mrs's kids off school? Killed them yet :D

Haha its been alright. I have been off today (as I am with all Tuesday's during the 6 weeks) but otherwise I have been at work. The mrs was at work today so I had them all day on my own. Had a pic-nic and took them to the park. Step-Dad of the year award coming my way :brock:.

Nope, less than £7.52. I don't have more. But if I keep going I know what I'd be able to afford. End of that discussion as I'm bored of discussing me.

Fair enough but there is no chance in hell you will pay a mortgage off in 10 years with a job at a supermarket.

I did say 5 years. I don't spend alot of my money either. Oh and for anyone that's interested. I'm taking over my dad's mates gym membership. £17 a month.

Pay a mortgage off in 5 years? Hahahahahaha okay.

I haven't gone through any stage of feeling a little down for ages. I don't think I'm depressed. But obviously there have been a few times when I haven't enjoyed being me. The last time that was, was about a year and a half ago. When I wasn't enjoying my job.

Now I have enough of a social life. I just think you lot obviosly don't know me. I'm not a very jokey person and I am serious about most things alot of the time. I suppose it's just the way I am.